Captured for Interrogation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikolai nodded and left, trudging back through the cold and snow to clean out the car. He looked through her suitcases and found one with normal clothes and one with lots of more risque stuff. He made a mixture of the two, checked the teddy bear for hidden weapons, and finding none, returned. He let himself in, unlocked the cell, and said, I hope you have spent your two hours in an entertaining fashion. I also hope you like what i brought for you," He handed her the suitcase and bear. "I could only carry so much."
 
"Thank you," Alexis whispered. She had her laptop open, looking through old pictures of her back in her college days. She took the suitcase and the teddy bear, holding onto it fiercely.

"I tried to write but" she shook her head. "There's nothing coming to mind."
 
"You seem so wonderfully strong in those pictures, even though you are obeying another. Like you were just hours ago with me. I would like more of that, if you are up to it. I am not an experienced 'dom' as you call it but if you teach me we can both gain pleasure from it. I am going to lay down for a bit, let me know your answer when you wake me by how you dress." Nikolai went and took a nap.
 
Alexis sat down and held her teddy bear, a gift from a friend of hers so long ago. She thought about many things. . . sex, the Rusky, that night, all of those things. ... . swirling in her mind.

She decided she would remain naked for a while. Being naked was oddly freeing. She laid down on the cold floor and, wrapped in the wool blanket and clutching her bear, she fell asleep.
 
Nikolai did not sleep well. He had too many things on his mind, from whether Alexis would come to her senses and kill him or what his boss would say when he found out he had slept with her. He awoke, and finding that nothing had happened to him, went to find Alexis asleep in her cell, clutching her stuffed animal for all it was worth. He was curious to know why she had not dressed, but he let her sleep and went about his station cleaning duties.
 
Her screaming the safe word. . . . him whispering in her ear that she didn't really mean it. .. . . the pain radiating from her throat. . . .

She woke up violently, flinging the blanket and teddy bear across the room, wide eyed and scared.

It took her a few minutes to calm down. Taking slow, deep breaths, she managed to calm down and take her surroundings. She quietly grabbed her teddy bear and sat back down, holding it and holding back tears. . . .

She prayed Nikolai hadn't heard the commotion.
 
Nikolai ran back into the room, thinking something violent had happened. Alexis was naked, holding her bear, and sobbing into it uncontrollably. He walked over to her, leaned down, lifted her chin to his gently, and said, "I think I have proven trustworthy, maybe you should talk about what makes you so terrified in the dark."
 
Alexis nodded, but didn't look at him. Furiously wiping away tears, she began her story.

"I was about 20 years ago when I met him. Tall, handsome, strong. . . he was an engineering major, and a huge nerd. We fell for each other. Within about two weeks we were dating, and we were both really happy.

"Around this time, I started frequenting the Internet for ideas on how to please him, which is when I stumbled across BDSM. We were both fascinated by it- him by the idea of domination, I by the idea of submission. We agreed it would be fantastic to do it as our first time.

"We planned everything- location, what would go down, safewords, everything. I started writing the fantasies we created down so I could read them and daydream.

"The day finally came, and things started out fine. I was starting to break when he broke from script."

She took a deep breath, shuddering as she remembered.

"He got. . . I don't know, drunk with power is a great way to put it. . . . He removed his hands from my waist. . . .and clutched me around the throat. Started crushing it. I started screaming the safeword the best I could with a crushing windpipe. He leaned over and whispered in my ear I didn't mean the safeword, I was just saying it to spoil the fun. I kept screaming, and thrashing. His grip got tighter. . . "

She rubbed her throat absently, remembering. "I blacked out. When I came to, I was in the hospital. My windpipe was nearly crushed, and my throat was completely covered in bruises. He was there, apologizing over and over again. But it was too late. I dumped him on the spot, crying my eyes out. When I was discharged, I hid in my room for weeks."
 
"What is this breaking you speak of? Why would you volunteer to be broken?" Nikolai kept her embraced, thinking of the horrible excuse for a man this fellow must be to harm a woman. It seemed to him that she had already submitted to him, and was ashamed of it.
 
"Breaking is rather simple. It's the act a sub goes through from being an independent being to a submissive in the relationship," she whispered quietly. "I wanted to submit to him, especially at the time. That's why I was breaking. I wanted to. Now. . ." Alexis shook her head. "It feels like it was nothing more than the foolish ideas and fantasies of a silly young girl."
 
"Yes- and no." she said. "Once someone is broken, they are completely submissive. Completely. I have not completely submitted to you. I have not surrendered. Submitted to some of your desires, yes. Completely submit to you and your will? No. I'm not sure if I'll do that ever again."
 
Nikolai sighed. "I suppose not, after that experience. It must have been terrible for you. Still, we made a great team, wouldn't you say?" he slid one of his hands and traced it over the underside of her right breast.
 
Nikolai looked at the clock, since there was no way of telling what time it was outside, it was just to snowy and dark. "That cell floor is too hard for you. Why not slide these two bunks together and share?"
 
"Sounds good," she agreed. She slipped out of his embrace and pushed the two bunks in the cell together, straining a bit but relishing in the physical effort.

Once that was done, Alexis curled right up next to Nikolai again, resting her head on his shoulder.
 
Nikolai stripped down to his boxers before getting into bed. "Please, If you are uncomfortable naked, feel free to dress. I brought you a wide selection of your clothes."
 
"I'm fine," she said with a smile. "I'm used to it by now."

She slipped in beside him and laid her head on his chest, tracing patterns with her fingers. "Tell me about you. What's your story?"
 
Nikolai thought where to begin. "Well, I was a young boy growing up on a farm, and the Party decided that I should go to college. There, I studied linguistics and computers as well as Military Officer training and wound up KGB. I just wish I would have known what I would be assigned to do," he said, involuntarily shuddering.
 
"I've heard horrible stories about what the KGB have done," Alexis confessed. "You don't have to talk about that if you don't want to," she said, snuggling closer to him.
 
"Alexis, a strong name, very Russian sounding," Nikolai responded, returning the snuggle. "Tell me, Alexis, Why CIA? Surely there were safer jobs to do in the land of opportunity?"
 
"Seemed like the thing to do," Alexis confessed, her heart delighting in his small gesture. "I like danger. And I'm good at it. Besides" she grinned all of a sudden "I get to show up guys like you all the time."
 
Nikolai grinned and straddled her body. "Show me up? Surely you are not confident enough to say that after I captured you?"
 
Alexis giggled, looking up at him trustingly. "I could've captured you just as easily had not my car broken down!" she retorted. "I've been staking this compound out for a week, and you know I could've killed you easily."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top