Lesbian Trans looking for company no men thank you very much

Gi_Venus

Loving Heart
Hi My name is Gianna, my friends call me Gia, I need some company to keep myself from shipwrecking. I have anxiety and depression issues but am a gentle, artistic, philosophical, affectionate, sometimes intelligent trans girl. Live in central Florida, I adore all gentle people.:rose: I hope to hear from you.
Gia :rose:

I just wanted to bump for Gianna. She is a wonderful lady who has been a wonderful voice and poster on these forums.

Good luck Gi and may you find what you seek.

Hi

I want you to know that if you need someone to: talk, laugh or cry with I am here for you. I understand so of what you are going through. I had a friend who went through some of the same things you may be going through, so I will and do understand.

I am going through a bit of a rough patch myself, so I could use someone to talk to, and someone to care about.

Feel free to get a hold of me. There are more people out there that care then you think.

I want you to know that if you need someone to: talk, laugh or cry with I am here for you. I understand so of what you are going through. I had a friend who went through some of the same things you may be going through, so I will and do understand.

I am going through a bit of a rough patch myself, so I could use someone to talk to, and someone to care about.

Feel free to get a hold of me. There are more people out there that care then you think.

sorry I missed this I hope you are well fireraven.:kiss::rose:

Hi Gianna,

Just a quick 'hi'! :) I'm also trans and felt a hug from this direction would do you good! :) I hope you find that company! :)

Hugs,

Em

I'm not from Florida, but I sort of understand what you're going through. I myself am a trans guy and I know how difficult these things can be. Finding someone sweet and caring can be ever harder sometimes. Don't hesitate to message me or anything. I'd love to help out when I can.

I'm not from Florida, but I sort of understand what you're going through. I myself am a trans guy and I know how difficult these things can be. Finding someone sweet and caring can be ever harder sometimes. Don't hesitate to message me or anything. I'd love to help out when I can.

thank you, you are very kind.:rose:

If you ever manage to get down around South Dade, let me know, I'm looking for friends as well.

I understand a little too well how hard it can be when you're transgendered, you don't always fit into either side, and sometimes feel a little inferior to those who were born into the side we are working to join.

I've only been truly out for 15 months now, but I'm finally starting to develop in the right direction and it has helped my self confidence immensely.

Best wishes

Crysta

If you ever manage to get down around South Dade, let me know, I'm looking for friends as well.

I understand a little too well how hard it can be when you're transgendered, you don't always fit into either side, and sometimes feel a little inferior to those who were born into the side we are working to join.

I've only been truly out for 15 months now, but I'm finally starting to develop in the right direction and it has helped my self confidence immensely.

Best wishes

Crysta
thank you Crysta, I have been living full time for years now. I feel pretty good about my self. I have that inferiority thing going as well. If you ever make it up to central east florida I would love to visit.
Beautiful life,
Gia

I'm on the wrong side of the pond, but I'm just coming out the other side of a long bout of depression, so if you need to chat or rant I'm always happy to listen.

I hope you meet someone amazing.

I'm on the wrong side of the pond, but I'm just coming out the other side of a long bout of depression, so if you need to chat or rant I'm always happy to listen.

I hope you meet someone amazing.

thank you curvybritlady, glad you are leaving your depression behind. lol I chatter rather chat, it is my attention deficit jumping here and there as glimpses of various realities pique at my senses.

It would be lovely to find someone. :heart::heart::rose:

Bump altered state as the "self" slips away. shifting away from pain. Joy is the companion of life, it is our natural state when we let go of our assumptions and descriptions we open our eyes to new light.:heart::kiss:

Back