Last Daughter of Krypton: Legion OOC

Sun God.

Far be it from me to quibble with you on matters of The Fourth Planet.

But I must beg your pardon.

:: head bowed, reverent, but persistent ::

But in the language of J'onn's people, Dream is called "Lord L'Zoril."

Of course, The Lord of Dreams is infamous for gathering names to himself as some would gather friends, perhaps he has more than one name in The Ma'aleca'andran pantheon.

Good catch there, M'lady.

I was copying and pasting using the touchpad thingy on my laptop here, and it's not always as accurate as I wish it was.

Thanks for catching that issue for me.

You may now rise.

;)
 
:: hops up straight, grinning ::

Always happy to be of service.

Of course, I had a pretty big continuity glitch m'self I had to fix.

In the first couple of pages, Jaymie totally recognises J'onn's name when Wraith uses it, and then in the last few pages, I had her totally drop the mental ball.

I had to blame it on her rattled psyche, the poor thing, when it was really totally my bad.
 
Yeah, those continuity glitches can be bitches.

Think I'm going to go to bed and dream of red planets and beautiful Green Lanterns.

And then, of course, tomorrow I will sail the Barge of a Thousand Years across the sky once again.

It's tough being the Sun God sometimes.

I need to get a hobby.
 
Yeah, those continuity glitches can be bitches.

Think I'm going to go to bed and dream of red planets and beautiful Green Lanterns.

And then, of course, tomorrow I will sail the Barge of a Thousand Years across the sky once again.

It's tough being the Sun God sometimes.

I need to get a hobby.

You should take pride in your work.

You're really the only aspect of The Sun I find I can put up with on a daily basis.

Well, you and Quetzalcoatl, but that's it.
 
red Planets. Mars is one.

Vulcan is another.


and does that mean The Manhunter can find a perfect mate on Orion?
 
Just to reiterate, 'coz my intial IC picture-link was buried in a post's text and probably overlooked.

When Abraxas first described to me his notion for a Legion-era Batman, he drew heavily from "Batman Beyond" for inspiration.

So Jason Wayne dresses like this:

wallpaper2Bbatman2Bbeyond2Bcartoon.jpg

I think that the wings are a morphic fabric in this version, and can spill out into a cape if he so chooses, but they're also retractable and can vanish from sight.

And the chest logo is the red on black.

Sorry for any confusion.
 
NEEEEEEEED TO WRITE MORE DOCTORRRRRRRRRRRR.

No, Abraxas, this should not be construed as pressuring you.

I'm just obsessed.

You all knew that.
 
Woot! FINALS FOR THIS TERM ARE DONE!!!!!!!!! Just have to sit through one more class this evening and I am done until after Christmas. Only 5-10 more years of this... God damn... really... that is a long time. 3 more years for the Bachelor's, 2 more for the Master's, then god knows how long to convert that to a PhD. Oh well. For now, it is done. Almost.
 
Managed to make a spare second or three to say I'm still here, but this first holiday season in the new place is crazy busy!

'Brax, congrats on the Nups! Lunar, grats on the finals!

Now back to my craziness! Love y'all and Merry whatever holiday you practice:D!
 
Two really great things happened today!!

The apprasial on the house got done. We are buying this place with about $13,000 in equity in it, since it appraised for about 149K, & we got it for 136.5, with no closing costs!!

& the mortgage company called. We got the loan!! House is ours!!!
 
Two really great things happened today!!

The apprasial on the house got done. We are buying this place with about $13,000 in equity in it, since it appraised for about 149K, & we got it for 136.5, with no closing costs!!

& the mortgage company called. We got the loan!! House is ours!!!

Fantastic!

Congratulations, Brax!

:: hugs tight! ::

Nadolig Llawen!
 
Back
Top