Pornstar Neighbour (Open to females.)

The larger guy enjoyed the site of her spread open for him as her ankles were tied tightly to a pole on either side of the van. Her hands were tied behind her back and he kept working his tongue over her pussy making her wet.

His hands slid down and opened his jeans pulling out his rock hard and thick cock as he saw the other guy was busy driving.

Leaning up over her body he stuffed her panties into her mouth as he started to rub his cock head agaisnt her pussy.

It was a long drive out to meet Sean so he had plenty of time to fuck her.
 
Slowly should began to wake up at first squirming then her eyes opened and adjusting to her surroundings she remembered the two men and began struggling in terror.
 
The larger mad saw her begin to wake up as the other guy kept his eyes on the road.

Smiling the large guy grabbed hold of her thighs and pushes his hips forward making his cock head slip between her pussy lips.

Another hard thrust and most of his cock slides inside of her as he thrusts his hips beginning to fuck her pussy as he holds her thighs tightly.
 
Finally realizing what was going on she began struggling trying to fight even though still physically a little groggy.
 
The large man was surpised how wet her pussy was as he had no idea she had had sex with chad less than 15 minutes ago.

He pushed down into her as the rest of his cock fully sunk inside of her pussy. Even with her struggling she couldn't move well due to the restraints.

His thick cock was stretching her pussy wide open as he started thrusting into her faster as the other man drove the van through the town.

Chad was by the bar as he waited for Lauren to return from the toilet after checking his watch. It had been 15 minutes. He headed over to the girls toilets and shouted in for her but there was no answer.

A young girl came out checking him out as he asked if she could check to see if Lauren was in there for him. The girl wanted to know what she would get out of the deal and leaned in kissing his lips before going and checking for him.
 
She was terrified tears welling in her eyes as she still tried to struggle. To spit the gag out of her mouth to scream... anything to get away from this not fully registering that she is in a moving van.
 
The large guy merely gripped her hips tighter as his whole cock was buried inside of her pussy stretching it out fully.

He was a little bit wider than chad and just as long. He could of been a porn star himself but looked much more like a tough and rough bouncer that worked club doorways.

He knew the ropes were tight and there was no way for her to escape as he Rammed his cock in hard.

"Damn you got a tight pussy. No wondered he wants you."

The other guy turned to see him fucking her. It almost caused him to drive off road as he quickly tightened his grip on the wheel. He wanted to play with her too. He was sure he would get to as some point.
 
She had little doubt who he meant... Sean was behind this. Her terror spiked as she struggled more even though it didn't no good. She wondered what Chad thought or if Sean had bragged yet or whatever his sick mind had planned.
 
The large guy only continued to fuck her faster and faster as the van picked Up speed which meant either out of the city of motorway.

They were heading out to meet Sean who was waiting for them at the old steel mill. This was her fault but he was going to torture chad for this.

One of the guys large hands pulled her breasts out her dress and teased her nipple as his cock slammed agaisnt her g spot over and over.

Back at the club the girl returned telling him all the stalls were empty. He was confused as he couldn't understand where she had gone. He didn't even hear the girl invite him into one of the stalls to rock his world as he left her for outside a breath do fresh air to clear his head.
 
When struggling finally began to hurt her ankles she laid there sobbing terrified she knew who would be at the end of this drive.
 
The guy behind the wheel shouted over.

"You better hurry up and finish with her were nearly there."

The large man pounded her pussy faster as he grunted and groaned cuming deep inside of her pussy.

Once he finished cuming he pulled his cock out and tucked her breasts back into her dress and fixed her skirt.

He removed the panties from her mouth and tucked them into his pocket. He tied her legs up as the van pulled to a stop and he jumped out grabbing her out the back of the van and carried her inside.

He dropped her down into a chair in a large old run down disused steel mill.

"Welcome back hunny. I've missed you."

Sean stepped out of the darkness as he stared at her with a large guy stood either side of him.

"You haven't met my friends have you."

They were thugs who Sean owned drug money too. Both of the guys were checking Lauren out. Sean was thinking about letting them fuck Lauren as payment for his last lot of drugs as he was sure they would accept.
 
She stared at Sean in terror wanting nothing more than to run. How many people were there with him? The two that had grabbed her and two flanking him. She felt sure she was not going to survive whatever horror he had planned for her. Did Chad even know where she was? Sean's ego would demand he gloat but would Chad be able to save her this time?
 
Sean looked round at the men before looking back at Lauren.

"Give us the room for a few minutes."

Once the four men exited it left Sean and Lauren on their own together as he walked over and leaned in close to her.

"Now if you ever want to see chad again you will do as I say. Some other men have taken chad to a empty warehouse and I've told them to start cutting unless you do as I say. Now your going to suck my cock. And if you don't or try and bite I will tell them to cut off one of his fingers."


Sean put his hands in his pockets and then opened his zipper pulling out his hard 10 inch cock. Moving forward her pushed it agaisnt Lauren's lips waiting for her to suck it.
 
Her eyes closed tight forcing more tears to fall at his words about Chad. Lips parting she was still crying as she had to begin sucking on him. She had to believe he would let her go eventually or that Chad would escape and find her.
 
Sean knew he had her and she had no idea that he didn't have chad. As she took his cock into her mouth she was crying which was destroying his buzz.

"Now stop crying and suck me like you mean it or I call them and they cut his finger off. You could even tell me which one to cut. Now suck my cock like a whore and enjoy it."
 
She was terrified struggling to halt the tears as she continued to suck on him too fearful not to she was sure that she would have to do whatever to keep Chad safe not knowing that Sean was lying and Chad had no idea where she was.
 
Sean looked down at her seeing her tears finally stop and she seemed to be taking more of his cock into her mouth.

He begun to pump his hips without grabbing the back of her head as he knew this plan would work.

"Now be a good girl and deep throat me and swallow my cum."

His eyes watched her like a hawk waiting for her to do as he commanded. He hadnt added the threat to chad but she had to know there would be one if she didn't do it.
 
Her tears were not wildly falling as she continued to suck on him but still some fell. She had to figure out how to get away from him to get to Chad. Her mind was slowly sinking into her fear but it had a purpose as well... Escape.
 
Sean could feel her lips really working his cock as he knew he would cum shortly. Letting her keep sucking him he bit his lip as he came hard inside of her mouth.

Not giving her any warning so she would swallow it. The threat of what would happen to her boyfriend also there.

Sean waited till he finished cuming before sliding his cock out and tucking it away. He went over to the door and called the two drug dealers into the room.

"She's all your fuck her as much as you want. She will be good for you."

Sean left into another room as both the guys came over opening those zippers. Pulling her out of the chair still tied up they bent her over as one slid his large black cock into her pussy and the smaller white cock slid into her mouth.

Sean shut the door and walked over to the laptop. He played the video back Lauren was sucking his cock well.

He added the video to the file and sent it to chad's phone.

Chad had been dealing with the cops. They didn't care till she had been missing for 24 hours and it had been less than two.

He had searched the club a few more times before coming home. As he sat o my he sofa his phone went.

He saw it was a video recording and hit play. There was Sean in a dark room saying hi to him and how he would get pay back for what chad did to him.

Chad was so angry as Sean said looking how much your girl is enjoying it here. a video played of Lauren sucking Sean cock well.

Sean finished with saying he would send another video in two hours of Lauren getting fucked hard.

Chad sat there stunned. If he took the video to the police they would watch it fully as see Lauren sucking Sean's cock. He needed to look for something that would help.

He played the video again but in the black room with Sean there was nothing. As the video switched to Lauren sucking Sean's cock there was something there. Behind Sean's back.

Chad put his phone to full brightness and turned up the grey to see a portlets sign. It seemed very old. Just as he went to search for it he saw in the picutre he had frozen Lauren's cheek was shinning. She had been crying.

Chad was so pissed as he typed in the name he would kill Sean this time. His beloved was helpless and chad would get her back.

The name brought up a company that ran for 40 years and had over 20 old warehouses and steel mills. He didn't have a choice.He woudl searched them one at a time. He jumped in his car and headed to the closest one. Ten miles away.
 
She could not stop the silent tears as they began their assault on her. Trying to block out what was happening and separate herself from it but fear and pain continued to envelope her mind as her body did whatever it was going to do against any thought of fear or disgust she had. Tears fell as the one slamming into her helped it seem like she was doing more to the one in her mouth than she really was able to.
 
Both of the gang banging drug dealers were taking her hard as the one buried into her ass said.

"What a hot piece of ass. Maybe when Sean is finished with her he will give her to us."

The other moaned out as his cock slid into her mouth.

"Yeah this slut could please the whole gang."

They both kept fucking her hard as the one in her ass spoke out.

"Damn her tight pussy is making me cum."

Less than a minute later and the guy in her mouth moaned of loud cuming down her throat.

Just then two guys walked in. The first one was the guy who had driven the van there the second one looked barely old enough to be eighteen.

He saw Lauren still filled with two cocks inside her as he both blushed and got hard inside his pants.

The two drug dealers let her to as the driver told the kid.

"Grab her she is coming with us."

The young lad grabbed her arms and lead her following the driver as the young lad whispered.

"I'm sorry about this."

He didn't seem like the others as he lead her his bulge pushed agaisnt her ass as he lead her into a small room with no windows and went to the door.

Letting the driver lock it leaving her tied up and alone.

The room had an old hard bed and a toilet but nothing else.
 
She was numb and simply followed being guided falling into the room she just laid there for a long time before realizing she was alone and other things filtering in like the young man and his words about being sorry about this. She just curled up on the hard bed and let her mind struggle to get back to Chad. He had to be okay... Sean couldn't do anything to him. Tears fell down along her cheek as she laid there.
 
A short while later and the door opened it was the young lad again. He was holding a tray and his face went red as he saw Lauren's ass sticking out from under her dress from the way she was laying down.

He quickly hardened again in his pants as he walked over and placed the tray on the bed next to her.

He reached over to remove her restraints as he spoke quietly.

"Look I'm going to remove your bindings so you can eat. They let megice you food but if you fight I will have to put them back on. Ok?"

The young lad thought the girl was beautiful and couldn't understand why they had to do this.

He waited for her reply before he would remove the bindings.

Outside the driver stood next to the door in case she tried to fight.

Chad had meanwhile arrived at the first site and had been checking it out for 10 minutes only to find nothing but an empty warehouse.
 
Her eyes just looked to him in silence before falling to the food and simply looking away from it in silent refusal. Her eyes looked deep into the young man's eyes for a moment before she looked away towards the wall ignoring them all since it did not appear that they were going to do anything to her. A rest or break or whatever she did not care just as long as she did not have to endure their attacks.
 
The young lad picked up the plate and left without looking back at her. He didn't want this to happen to her she seemed so lovely and beautiful. He had a thing off her which didn't make it any easier.

He was sent off to do a supply run from the nearby town which left the tall thin driver outside of her door for a long while.

The door opened quietly as he entered into the room he quickly moved over to the bed and with his belt in one hand tied up the young girls wrists.

Pushing her legs open wide he pulled his zipper down and his cock out and pushed his cock to the side of her panties and into her pussy as he tied his belt to the metal bed frame trapping her hands.

In the darkness of the room he fucked her hard grabbing some of the bed sheet and pushed it into her mouth to stop her cries.
 
Back
Top