bi curious husband in Iowa

I'm long time married, but beyond curious. I did some things when I was younger and I really liked it. Now I'm older and want to again. It's hard enough to find a FWB when you're young, but when you're 60 it almost impossible.

If you want to talk, PM me if I don't get back to this thread.

I am also curious . . . Your user name says "couple" but the bio says "man" only. What do you mean?

I would be willing to drive to Iowa to try my first time. Where can I sign up!

Just married guys? Discriminating against us 'spouse deficient' guys? lol

I'm long time married, but beyond curious. I did some things when I was younger and I really liked it. Now I'm older and want to again. It's hard enough to find a FWB when you're young, but when you're 60 it almost impossible.

If you want to talk, PM me if I don't get back to this thread.
Don't think you're the only one. I got a late start with a FWB connection. Although we were both married, we had some fun until his health failed. He had introduced me to another man who I really enjoyed servicing at will for almost a year. He retired and moved out of state. Now I'm 75, loved what I did with my friends but wo wants a 75 year old man to play with?

If you get another chance, take all you can from it and give it all you can. You only live once. Try not to leave this world without experiencing all you're capable of.

im interested

I know how you fell im a 51year old male an i just dont think thru trying new stuff but it hard to find some one to play

Back