The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to find time to finish up my siggy..its a tad large :eek:

( unhappy with photo-bucket for destroying my old one:( )

Is it wrong that when I watch professional bull riding I root for the bull to commit terrible vengeance on the cowboys, the rodeo hands, and/or the spectators...nothing against those people just when I watch I find myself empathizing with the bull not the people...weird huh?

Got to find time to finish up my siggy..its a tad large :eek:

( unhappy with photo-bucket for destroying my old one:( )

Ahhh, I was just thinking how much I liked your new one. The old one's pictures were a bit too small to see clearly at a glance.

...On second thought the new one is rather large.

Is it wrong that when I watch professional bull riding I root for the bull to commit terrible vengeance on the cowboys, the rodeo hands, and/or the spectators...nothing against those people just when I watch I find myself empathizing with the bull not the people...weird huh?

Not at all, Veroe. Wait until Bushwhacker and Asteroid get started. They don't go after everyone, but they sure show the cowboys who's boss. ;)

Ahhh, I was just thinking how much I liked your new one. The old one's pictures were a bit too small to see clearly at a glance.

...On second thought the new one is rather large.

Thank you Veroe :)

* giggles* I am working on it honestly :rose:

I miss your old one it was so utterly and totally you..well the way I see you ...Also, I adored the sentiment very very much.

I keep meaning to ask you to send me a link pretty please :)

How to downsize would be nice too ( hint hint ) now that I cannot trust photobucket any more * pouts*

Last edited:
Thank you Veroe :)

* giggles* I am working on it honestly :rose:

I miss your old one it was so utterly and totally you..well the way I see you ...Also, I adored the sentiment very very much.

I keep meaning to ask you to send me a link pretty please :)

How to downsize would be nice too ( hint hint ) now that I cannot trust photobucket any more * pouts*

Really, which one of my siggies specifically? The gif of Kermit the frog or the stamps from Deviant Art detailing alot of the things I geek out over? Probably the Kermit one....right? Yeah, that line of his did reflect my personality.

As for the downsizing...I dunno, I'm not smart enough to figure that kind of thing out. Ask Brit, she's the one that made these new signatures for me. She should know how.

Really, which one of my siggies specifically? The gif of Kermit the frog or the stamps from Deviant Art detailing alot of the things I geek out over? Probably the Kermit one....right? Yeah, that line of his did reflect my personality.

As for the downsizing...I dunno, I'm not smart enough to figure that kind of thing out. Ask Brit, she's the one that made these new signatures for me. She should know how.

Yes Kermit and his line :):rose:

( it is very me too:eek:)

Have no worries I shall figure it out ..meanwhile looking at your new siggy its only a bit smaller than mine :D

Have no worries I shall figure it out ..meanwhile looking at your new siggy its only a bit smaller than mine :D

I can always switch to the other one Brit made for me. Its smaller.

No worries there! I want no part of that knowledge.

Hey! Stop following me!

I just thought I smelled cherries, so I came to investigate.

Fair enough. I thought I detected a whiff of strawberry, and lo!

Best conversation ever.
tumblr_m687hlDdWd1rwcc6bo1_400.gif

Here to help... if you want.

I think i'm getting a cold.

-sighs-

And... I wish I could try a hitachi before I bought one..
But... ewwww.. I dont want to use someone elses vibrator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back