The Long Car Trip

sw4fun

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 14, 2010
Posts
1,379
The Long Car Trip (Closed for Wickedpen)

Set-up
The trip is for work from our maim facility in a good sized midwestern city to our heavy manufacturing plant in the the rural south part of the state. Normally we fly for travel but not here, to small and remote it is going to be a long drive down. We will unfortunately be down there a few days.

With good fortune I just moved up a status level with the car rental agency and we were blessed with an upgrade. The fully loaded model of top tier sedan. Leather seats amd a super smooth ride.

Me
Late 30s, married, and average appearance in a lot of ways, short brown hair and glasses. The stand out feature is bright blue eyes. I have been with the company for less than a year but in the industry for a long time. The experience with the industry but still learning the company has made for a good chance to teach some of the new hires. We have formed a duo of sorts tag teaming a few projects amd now headed down to see one our projects enter production.

My interest in you is not just professional though. I am attracted and am apt to come by and chat when an IM would do. I joke with you in ways I don't with anyone else. It is my guilty pleasure at work. Publicly I am morose about the drive, privately I am thrilled to have 4 hours each way alone in the car with you.

You
Mid-20s, engaged, and definatley cute. Not a classic beauty, a little thick in the hips, solid framed, a good sized bust and a definate womanly shape. Long brown hair and blue eyes filled with laughter.

This is not your first job out of college but it is a new careerfield and industry. Also not a first overnight business trip but our first trip together.

Looking For
Looking for a writer who is into depth of story and postings. Detail and build up are important. Friendly and flirty to start. Not expecting daily posts but 3-4 a week would be good.

Opening Scene
Sitting in the lot at work I check over all the controls. Lucky for me it is the same make as my truck so everything is familiar. Parked near the security gate I know I will see you when you arrive and I check my phone an watch. Years in the military have lect me compunctually early and I fidget a bit seeing it is five minutes until you are supposed to arrive and you are not here yet.

Scolding myself I am honest enough to admit that I really am not that annoyed about the time and more anxious just to see you, to sit close to you in solitude again.

It is a cool spring morning at the moment which promises to warm up in a few hours. The kind where you start in pants to stay warm bit wish you had shorts by noon. Feeling a little chill in the car I turn on the heater with a shiver before flipping on the seat warmer. After a second I flip on the passenger side too with a smile at the idea of warming your shapely butt.

Looking up I see you arrive at the gate and it opens slowly to let your large white SUV through. Making eye contact I wave as you swing around to park a few spots away. Seeing you climb out with coffee in hand I smile again noticing a second cup in hand.

Popping out of the car and shivering again at the cold air, "Double fisting the caffine this morning?" I call out light heartedly.
 
Last edited:
"God do I need it!" Stephanie said flashing a bright albeit tired smile as she handed him a coffee. She is wearing a red sweater which sets her pale complexion and dark hair off with khaki slacks. Both the sweater and the pants cling to her curves perfectly and accentuate her assets.

"A morning without caffeine turns into the afternoon before you know it!" she said slid into the passenger seat. She bounced down and closed the door. She put her coffee in the cup holder then lifted her bag, small by most women's needs for an overnight, into the back through the seats. Her shoulder brushes against his. She is aware of this and nervous as this trip has more than set off fantasy hook up thoughts.

Stephanie is engaged to a long term boyfriend, Tom. Tom is a great but a little boring but they have a lot in common and are great friends, if not the greatest lovers.

Stephanie has just jumped careers after working in sales she found being the brains behind the pitch to be more her place. She is a computer consultant who fills in the information after the sales person wows them with personality and drinks.

"Nice car" she says running her freshly manicured fingers across the leather seat. She quickly pulls her phone out and asks "shall I navigate or do you know where we are going?" Her eyes are bright and cheerful but piercing at the same time. Her lips are thick and pink as she smiles are you her teeth glimmer in the morning sun.

"I will be honest" she says looking away, "I was up late and it's gonna take this coffee to get me fully booted up." Her geek speak is natural though strange in a place where most women ask how to turn on a computer and swoon over male know how. Stephanie is clearly not one of these women.
 
Taking the coffee and sipping at it he manages to scold his mouth. Making the little hissing-sucking sound at the pain he looks at her embarrassed.

"Who would have thought it wouldbe hot." He tries to smile and ignore the inadvertant rhyme.

With her sitting the next to him his heat races a little and he lets the moment of chagrin cover a quick appreciative scan of her clothes and what is beneath.

Reaching down under the radio he pulls out his phone and shows her the screen alread has the directions displayed. "See when you are late," glancing at the clock shows she is actually 1 minute early, "I have to be prepared all on my lonesome." Dropping the phone back in the hid-e-hole he holds up a spare charger cord already connected to the car. "Since you are juicing me up I figure I can juice you up too."

After you take the cord he puts the car in drive and heads out of the lot.

"Why were you up so late? Couldn't stand the thought of being stuck on the road with me and plotting away to leave me stranded in the boonies never to be seen again so you can take my job? Or distraught at being away from Tom and just had to cling all night?"

The last birthing a rather vivid image of what it might look like to have you cling to anyone.
 
"I was up gaming. Gotta get my kills before taking to the road" Stephanie said with a sly smile and sipping her coffee. "Tom's not really a spoon all night kind of guy. We have been together for so long, it's, well, complicated" she says having already overstepped her boundaries of appropriateness.

"You are prematurely early. Your wife throw you out of the house early?" she asks with the same smirk.

She cannot deny that his forward confidence and assumption of dominant role is attractive. The fact she had been with Tom so long would lead you to just the opposite. She comes across as dominant and confident but truth be told she wants to be submissive. She is a wolf looking for an alpha male to make her his.

"Surprised you sales guy can even get the cord in the phone, from what I have seen in the IT department" she says as the unintended double meaning strikes her as the words leave her lips. She turns and looks out the window hoping she had not insulted or disturbed Steven. The image of the cord sliding into the port brings a rush of excitement through her as she feels the solitude they share in the car, headed where no one knows them for at least one night.
 
"Well us sales guys are occassionally able to find the port if we use both hands." The double entendre surprises him a bit. He is hardly a wilting flower or unwilling to tell a dirty joke but not normally with his coworkers. It is just to risky. He keeps an eye on her as they get on the highway just a half mile from the plant.

Trying to chamge the topic, "And no Vanessa did not toss me out, I tossed myself out." His tone has a laugh in it but it is a bitter laugh. She was angry about the trip. She is angry about every trip. The fight last night just emphasized his need to come in early to get a few things done before getting on the road.

"Besides I never come to work prematurely, I always arrive right when I need too." His word choice and order is purposeful but again surprising as he throws caution a bit more to the wind.
 
"Tossing yourself? That must be rough. But I can see why she would be annoyed with you leaving." Stephanie says as the conversation seems to be tumbling out of control towards god knows where.

She looks out the window watching the town disappear into the openness of the country. She is nervous and both intrigued with the clear attraction/tension between them and her need to keep this job. Tom was laid off and they can't afford any more missed checks.

"Vanessa huh? Never knew your wife's name. I like it. Does she work? Do you have kids?" she asked trying to turn the conversation from the flirtatious banter lined with an obscene undertone.

"I am sorry, we don't have to get personal. We could discuss the presentation or something" she said looking nervously at Steven. She saw him for who he really was now, and he was hot!
 
"Tossing oneself out is only difficult if you miss the collar grab. It throws you off balance and the next thing you know..." he let the joke just trail off as he set the cruise control.

Switching gears with her questions, "No she doesn't work outside the home. We have a 7 year old daughter who is her sole focus." His voice is melancholy with the happiness of mentioning his little girl and the ache of well not being anyones focus.

"We can really talk about anything. It is a long drive and honestly, do you want to talk about the presentation for the next," glacing at the clock, "three and a half hours?"

Heading south the Sun is now well into the spring time sky and the car is warming up a bit. "Is it getting hot in here?"
 
"Good point, I love this job but we don't need to let it consume us" Stephanie says with a warm smile.

",,getting hot in here" Steven says she thought it was just her.

"Yeah it is, and it looks like it is going to get hotter" she said again kicking herself mentally but she just couldn't help herself. She was starting to feel like she did back at college when Tom had stayed home a semester and she would go out and flirt. It was the only time she had cheated on Tom. Well only stretch of time she cheated. He was not there and she has needs, she always rationalized it to herself. She doubted seriously that Tom would have cheated, since his needs are clearly fewer than hers.

"Wow three and a half hours, mind if I take off my sweater?" she said not really waiting for his OK she pulled the red cotton sweater up over her head and then threw her long brown hair back as her chest bounced up in her white tee shirt. She threw the sweater in the back seat and then sighed "that's better."

"So how long have you been with the company?" Stephanie asked as she turned and pulled her leg up now leaning against the door facing Steven.
 
Trying to keep his eyes on the road as she sheds the sweater proves an undoable task and he can't help but notice the very fine shape and size. As the garmant clears her head he whips his eyes back to the road hoping she did not notice.

Speaking partly to himself, "Yes, much better."

Looking over at her he smiles a bit at how relaxed she is. The casual way he leg is tucked under her body and leaning against the door having a delightful feminine charm. The sun through the windshield giving a glow to her skin and lusturous hair.

The miles seem to be passing so easily with her company. Time both melting away and standing still.

"With the company for 9 months now but working in the industry for about 15 years now. Moved over her from a contract job which sucked ass."

The casual and mild swearing is nothing new for the company or industry where F-bombs are a way of life. It is something that he has even said in front of her. There is something about it though that is titilating as he considers her ass so close.
 
"Wow nine years! That seems forever. I am engaged but have been with my boyfriend almost that long and it feels like forever" Stephanie said looking at him then out at the passing countryside. "How long have you been married?" she asks innocently. Before he can answer she continues, "I love this industry, nobody is pretending to be nice or polite. Fuck this, fuck that, it's refreshing after my last job. I worked in a bank and my boss was so concerned about sexual misconduct we could hardly say we were going to the bathroom without him leaving the room." She smiled at Steven a comfortable friendly smile as they were becoming familiar and enjoying each others company.

"So tell me about your marriage" she asked innocently, not realizing the can of worms she was opening.
 
"9 months with the company, 15 in the industry. Going to have to work on your ability to focus."

Looking out of the corner of his eye he smiles at her. The harshness of f-bombs coming from her is a bit of a thrill and quirks his smile.

So tell me about your marriage..."

Those words draw a heavy sigh. Frustration at all the garbage related to that topic. Disappointment at having the object of his desire bring up the object of his torment.

"My marriage is..." Fuck this, fuck that runs through his head in her voice., "fucked up." His voice hardens, his hands tighten as he pours his frustration and disappointment into the word.

Looking at her directly, "When you get married to Tom make sure you always appreciate the sacrifices he makes for your family. It gets very lonely being a man who feels like everything he does to provide is meaningless, especially when he has no choice sometimes."
 
Stephanie did not expect that. She looked at him a little longer than she should showing her surprise.

"I'm sorry" she said reaching over and touching his arm. "I did not mean to set you off, I was just curious as I am getting married and you, well, you kinda confirmed my fears. I work and Tom just hangs out hoping his parents die and leave him their money." She takes her hand back and looks forward out the window. "and no fucking credit at the end of the day..." her voice trails off as she looked out the side window hiding the tears welling in her eyes.

She clears her throat and looks at her phone. "Another two hours. I could use another coffee" she says turning a smile on and glancing at Steven. "Maybe stretch my legs too" she says with a kind warm look.
 
Reaching across his body he sets a hand on top of hers as it sits on his arm and squeezes affectionately.

"We could use some gas too. Looks like a travel stop in a few miles we can pull in there. Coffee is on me this time. Nothing but the best gas station fare for this trip."

Approaching the exit he sees a huge garish sign announing "Lover's Cove XXX - EXIT NOW!!" This part of the state seems littered with these small porn shops. It causes a small stirring in him realizing the shop shares a lot with the gas station.

Pulling in he parks at the pump. Looking over at her before getting out, "I will pump," he pauses for just a beat, "if you want to got get a couple coffees."
 
Observant as ever Stephanie sees Steven take in the "XXX" sign on the exit. This sends a thrill through her as she feels naughty all alone out here in the middle of nowhere, with a man, apparently unhappily married and now eyeing sex shops on their travels.

"I'll pump" he says as Stephanie smiles and shoots back, "maybe we should check out the sex shop before that?" with a wicked grin and a nervous laugh. "Just kidding, I will get the coffee" she says and turns for the store. She can feel his eyes on her ass as she walks with a little extra wiggle in the khaki's she picked out as attention getters.

She paid for the coffee and was surprised as she backed out the door and Steven was standing there. "Shouldn't we get on the road?" she asks confused, never imagining he would want to go to the sex shop, on a business trip, with a new hire.
 
Filling the tank he glances over at the shop and then back at the station. Thoughts of what it would be like to take her there coursing through him from head to groin. Images of those swishing hips swimming before his eyes.

Seeing her emerge his eyes fixed on her form and appreciated the pleseant swell of her chest in the tight white shirt.

"Shouldn't we get on the road?

"Not until I drain something first." He winks as he walks directly toward her, feighting around at the last minute.

"Gotta pee."

He heads for the bathroom and some relief if not release knowing it will be a bit of a struggle to urinate with the growing erection.
 
Stephanie exhaled as he went to the restroom. She thought he was going to kiss her or something.

"What am I crazy?" she thought laughing that she even entertained the thought that a married man would make a pass at her. She had lost a lot of her self confidence thanks to Tom and his use and abuse ways. He would make her feel so guilty if she even brought up the idea that she was being used. She was curious about the triple x store and walked down the side walk to the windows. She sipped her coffee and looked at the neon condoms and handcuffs. She saw her reflection and immediately realized her nipples were standing right through her bra and the tee shirt gave no cover. She looked around and then headed for the car hoping to get her sweater before Steven came back.
 
Standing at the urinal the relief of an empty bladder was replaced by the growing excitement of the thickening shaft in his hand.

What the hell is happening! Was he going to kiss her? He had no idea, though his cocl was making its vote clear. The temptation to stroke one out here onto the urinal was intense but he resisted and painfully tucked it back in his black boxer briefs.

Stepping outside he looked and she was clearly not in the car or by the pump. Looking across the lot she was walkimg quickly back from the direction of the shop. It jad to be the shop because there was nothing else over there except a grass field.

Heading to intercept her he called out, "See anything you like?" He tried to be semi casual an open ended but the implication was clear. As he stepped closer her noticed the hard nipples.pressing forward through her shirt.
 
"Uh yeah, I mean no, I was just stretching my legs" she said crossing her arms awkwardly to hide her aroused state. "We better got on, the time is catching up with us" Stephanie said walking past Steven and getting in the car. She retrieved her sweater before he was even able to get in the car and was pulling it on when he did.

She reached into the back again brushing his shoulder but this time she jerked back as she was concerned she was going too far with her obscene fantasy of a married man, from work.

"So have you made this presentation before? Do you know the clients?" she asked as she rummaged through her bag. She finally pulled a small box out and flipped the visor down to use the mirror. "Are they knowledgeable about the products or will I need to hand hold them through?" she asked now lifting different earrings to her lobes and looking in the mirror.

"How about these?" she asks turning to Steven and holding a large dangling silver earring to her lobe. "Too much?" she asks seeing he is not responding. Her mind races as she notices he shifts uncomfortably in his seat now pulling onto the highway again.

"Is this really happening? Is he really into me?" she thinks as his eyes gaze into hers long enough to make her think he may. "What about Tom? What about his wife?" thoughts pop and disappear, only to be replaced by images of her holding the headboard in some hotel room and Steve behind her, just one animal mounting another. Two lost souls taking advantage of a brief respite from the drudgery of their lives.
 
Wanting desperately to press her on the initial yes the moment is lost as she sweeps unstopping to the car. In the car when she reaches to the back seat and brushes against him he almost turns over to kiss her.

What the hell am I doing. Yes she is pretty and fun but I am married! Unhappy sure but still... and I would lose my job. Fuck damn fuck.

Watching her try on different earrings distracts him totally from her question about work. When she asks about them he realizes he is staring and has to shift uncomfortably as his cock presses against his pants. Not trusting his voice he just shakes his head indicacting they are perfect.

On the highway he tries to watch the road but can't help constantly glancing over at her. Even with the sweater on his minds eye keeps putting her large nipples on display.
 
Stephanie has always been an upfront girl. She asked Tom out first and had been the one to propose when he was dragging his feet. It had gotten her far in life but also into some trouble.

In her head she was playing out asking Steven if she could relive the obvious sexual tension between them by sucking his cock as he drove. She looked out the side window and imagined the possibilities as analytically as she would troubleshoot a computer problem.

"He could say 'are you out of your mind?'" she thought but discounted this as a possibility as an unhappy married man would be hard pressed to refuse a blowjob.

"I don't think that is a good idea" he might say playing it cool and nice.

"I am married and you are engaged..." she was growing tired of this debate and finally unable to deny the wetness of her panties and awkwardness between them now she turned and said "Steven I think there is something we need to talk about" she said as he turned towards her. "I am pretty sure you feel it too but there is a lot of tension between us." she said this and his expression was blank as it had been when she asked about ear rings and she took that to be a lack if interest. It was how Tom often looked at her when she would model outfits she thought were sexy.

"Oh never mind" she said as her cheeks beamed embarrassment red and she turned back to the side window. Her head was still filled with images of her head bobbing in his lap as they drove but then images of him laughing at her for even offering kept putting her off.
 
[I"Steven I think there is something we need to talk about...[/I]

Those words drop in his ears like a lead weight. So trained from long experience that they preface an impending storm he slips into a state of dread, his face becoming a mask.

Glancing over at her as she spoke and he drove he cringed inside waiting for her to yell. To ask him what the fuck his problem was back there looking at her tits. Telling him she was calling HR as soon as they got to the facility.

"Oh nevermind"

At that he looked over and saw how red she looked and the flat expression as she looked out the window at the passing fields.

Fuck, she must be so pissed. I am so fucked. His heart seemed to drop into the pit of his stomach.

Looking over at her he is half tempted to reach out to get her attention. Not sure what to say or do he just looks at her attactted but also so scared of what is going to happen when they get to their destination.

On impulse he does start to reach for her shoulder and speak when something catches his eye. Whipping his head around a deer is bounding across the road from his side.

Whatever he was about to say is lost in a single loud, "SHIT!" Feet slam on the brakes as his half extended arm shoots out across her upper chest to brace her in an automatic protective gesture.

Tires scream as they slide across the pavement toward the furry speedbump in front of them.
 
Stephanie screams as the car stops and she is caught by the seat belt as well as a big strong hand which is now in possession of her right tit. She collects herself and becomes more aware of what has happened as the car finally comes to a stop in the the gravel and long grass on the side of the empty road.

"What the fuck?" she asks as she looks over at Steven who seems mortified as his hand is still on her breast. She does not know if it is the sudden stop of the fact he finds himself groping his younger colleague.

Stephanie turns to look back forcing Steven to retract his hand. She falls back into her seat and laughs, "this trip is certainly full of surprises." She is a little embarrassed and a little turned on, hell a lot turned on by his meaty paw grabbing her to keep her safe. Tom would have probably turned the car so her side hit the animal.

"Thanks for looking out for me" she says not thinking he would have any other than the most honorable intentions. Stephanie's eyes look at Steven as he still a little shaken. "Are you ok?" she asks leaning towards him. She feels incredibly aroused with her life passing before her eyes and his hand on her breast the whole time. "Wow, we could have been killed. Great driving!" she said with a big smile.

"You want to get out and take a minute to chill?" she asks seeing his face has an unusual look. She can't help but notice his eyes are below hers and she likes it. She doesn't say anything of move as he seems to study her chest. "Do you want to touch them again?" she says softly.
 
"Do you want to touch them again?"

His heart was already hammering in chest from the near accident. The feel of her breast in his still vivid. It was firm and warm, filling his entire hand.

She was leaned in so close. The question in his ears, the adrenaline in his veins, he did not know how the decision was made but he leaned in and kissed her fully on the lips. His hand moving directly back to her breast.

As his tongue pushed into her mouth he squeezed that firm sensual globe. Letting the kiss grow and abandoning caution he grabbed the back of her neck to drag her closer over the low center consol.

The erection that had been half formed no loner was as he stiffened immediately.
 
Last edited:
Swept up in the post near death thrill Stephanie accepted Steven's kiss. She melted as his hand pressed her breast. She closed her lips around his tongue as it entered her mouth and felt the rush of desire swelling in her. His hand grabbed her neck and pulled her towards him. She went willingly. Her hand fell on his thigh to brace herself. She moaned softly as her tongue slid into his mouth and his fingers pinched her now solid nipple though her sweater and tee shirt and bra. Her head was blank with endorphins as she had not been kissed passionately in many months. Her breasts felt wonderful under his palm.

She became aware of his leg under her palm and moved her hand up confidently to his bulging crotch. She ran her fingers along the solid thick mass under his slacks. Her heart raced as she melted again at the size of his shaft.

Her fingers began expertly opening his zipper and then opening his belt. Their kisses pressed hard as neither wanted to have the chance for the other to say "no, I can't!' Her manicured fingers slid along his boxers feeling this thick throbbing cock. She ripped at his boxer briefs and soon had the smooth hot flesh in her strong hand. She worked it moaning into his mouth.

She broke the kiss and looked into his eyes for just a second.The she moved down to his glorious cock now free and rock hard between him and the steering wheel. She had never given a blow job in a car and was excited as she opened her seat belt and managed to get his head in her mouth. She sucked and licked it. She tasted his precum and nearly came herself.

"I can't believe this" she panted before taking as much of him as she could into her mouth. She worked up and down wanting to make his feel so good. She wanted to taste him cum in her mouth. She was on fire and it had been a long time since she had been this excited.
 
The may she kissed him back quenched the flare of panic that she would pull away. Pressing into him as she did only encouraged him further and with her hand moving to release his cock he pushed his hand up under her sweater to touch one of those beautiful tits.

With his shaft emerging he shuddered at the electricity of Stephanies touch. Her fingers wrapped around his pulsing shaft and the sheer eroticism of the moment was almost to much. Concentrating on controlling himself he lost track of what was happening when she broke the kiss.

One moment that beautiful mouth and tongue danced with his. The next it was gone. Gone to other places as her mouth came into contact with his raging erection. He shuddered again still trying to control himself.

"I can't believe this" floated to his ears.

"Neither can I he croaked back as his entire head and shaft were swallowed by this gorgeous younger woman. He worked his seat belt off and reclined his chair there on the side of that rural highway and watched her head bobbing up and down.

It had been so long since his wife sucked him. He was lost in the feeling. The mass of gorgeous brown hair hid her face but not the feel. Sweeping it back over her shoulder so he could see her better he tried to catch one of those laughing blue eyes with his.

As he quested for his eye he let his hand play over her neck and shoulder. Rubbing and touching them as he moaned in pleasure. "Oh god Stephanie, this feels so good."
 
Last edited:
Back
Top