The Virus

She groaned happily and couldn't help but grin at him glad he was okay with everything like she was, her heart racing it felt nice being with him. She closed her eyes allowing herself to truly feel and enjoy what he was doing to her, her mind racing of what may be she began to wonder what would be, she was content and in love with the man that was pleasing her so wonderfully.

He licked her pussy lips at first gently while feeling his cock straining in his pants wanting to release. He held himself back for a moment. He flicked his tongue on the hood of her pussy up and down, side to side and smiled. Albert placed his mouth on her clit and sucked hard and moved one of his hands down and into her moist and soak pussy. He stuck his finger inside of her hard.

She couldn't help but really enjoy what he was doing to her, she watched him until she couldn't any more, she smiled loving Wesker and not wanting this to end. She had never been touched in a way like this before so it took a lot of will power to not. She looked into his eyes she wanted more of him that much she knew.

He started to go inside of her hard at first with his finger and looked up at her. "Are you enjoying my finger inside of you my sweet lady?" Albert asked her. He started to move his finger faster and harder inside of her while looking up at her.

She groaned and needed more from her, she went to his pants and undid his belt then his pants and unzipped them. Her hand snaked inside his pants and began to stroke him, she kissed him not giving him a chance to react or say anything, she needed him, needed this and needed a new beginning.

He saw her went for his pants. He was about to stop her. She was one step ahead of him. He felt her lips on his. Albert was surprised. He pushed her back. "Hope, you are naughty lady." He felt his hard cock which is 8 inches long and 2 inches thick standing tall. He looked at her.

She smiled at him and knew she was going to fast, the way he was looking at her. She saw his body and knew all to well what he maybe thinking. She truly loved him and reaching over she removed his glasses and smiled putting them were they wouldn't break since he hid his eyes from everyone. But her thank god, everything seemed normal. She relaxed a bit and sighed it was a really nice situation they were in and she sighed.

"Sorry I will slow down" She said lovingly.

"No need to slow down my love." He grabs her hands and held them down above her head. My love you just made me more hard down there. He moves his body on top of her and his cock is just a few inches above her clit and pussy. Albert starts to tease her with his cock by rubbing it against her lips slowly. "Does my baby love it when I am rubbing against your private?"

She watched him not to sure how this night was going to go, but as he got on top of her, her heart was racing and was in her ears. That's all she heard was her own heart beat, when he teased her body she bite her lip and moaned, hearing what he said she smiled at him. "mmm Yes" She groaned happily.

He heard her groan and moan happily. He enjoys the sound she makes because it is music to his ears. Albert keeps teasing her pussy with the tip of his cockhead on her outer lips. He looked up at her while teasing her pussy with his cock a little longer. He smell her nectar and juicy wet pussy. Albert decided to slide his cock into her pussy slowly at first then inside and out a few times. Then he slide his cock inside of her pussy hard.

When he went inside her she gasped it was a feeling she had never felt since she was a virgin, but all she did was smile even though she was hurting. She was good at hiding pain when she wanted to hide it. She cried out when he went inside her hard the second time, she gripped onto his bare back and kissed him deeply.

He kissed her deeply back while sliding his cock inside of her. He felt a pain himself when he first entered her pussy. Albert knew she must have been hurt when he slide his cock inside of her slowly at first. He kisses her deeply with his lips and tongue as he keeps pounding her pussy with his cock hard and fast.

She never thought there relationship would go this far, they had been great friends and now great friends turned lover. It was a lovely feeling since she loved him so much, as they made love she knew for the first time what she wanted. Stroking his cheek, looking into his eyes she could never help but not smile looking at him, she cared so much. She leaned up into him and whispered "Yet yourself go" she wanted to see his nature since he had the virus in him she wasn't afraid of him, never would be.

He felt her stroking his cheek and smiled at him. He felt her care through her touch and eyes as he kept going inside of her and being one. He saw her leaned up and whispered into him. He heard the three words. He thought he would not ever hear her say them. He was confused at first until he finally decided to let himself go for this moment between him and her. He held onto her and started to pound her pussy hard. "I love your body my love, I really do." He said. "Do you really want me to let go my love?" He asked. "Because once I let go our moment together will change for better or worse my love he whispered into her ear.

He was getting a bit aggressive but she wasn't to worried about it, because she had faith that he would never hurt her. Even though she was a freshly deflowered woman she knew this could end badly or could be the start of something new, when he finally asked her if she was sure. The events within the last few hours ran through her head, the killing, the transformations everything, with this virus inside him she had no idea just how bad this could go. But there was a thing about him and only Albert would she ever use the word "Trust" with. "Yes, I trust you Wesker you wont hurt me" She said softly.

He smiled at her and said. "You asked and I shall deliver." He started to slowly change from being nice and proper to primal and animal in having this moment with this beautiful girlfriend of his. He started to slide his cock into her pussy harder and faster. "Fuck my love, your pussy feels amazing on my hard cock" I do not want this moment to end between us my love.

She smiled knowing to well how he would be with her, but she felt her insides gripping onto him, she moved her head back moaning loudly she had a feeling she knew all to well what this feeling was so she tried to push it back as much as she could. His words dripping into her mind, his accent rattling around in her mind something she loved. She gripped onto him and knew her body was giving into the pleasure he was giving her.

He thrusts his cock inside of her harder and faster. He felt her pussy walls squeezing his hard cock. He moves closer to her and whisper into her ear for her alone to hear. "I feel my love is close to cumming but I will not let my love cum just yet." Albert said. He pulls out his cock of her pussy and grabs her hips and asks her to turn over on her knees and elbows or all fours. He kept stroking his long and hard cock while waiting for her to assume the position.

She was just getting ready to cum when he stopped got out of her and did what he did she quickly got the way he wants but waited and was not patient in any way. She sighed and had no idea what was going to happen. She grinned looking back at him waiting happily yet she needed him, it was like something was wrong with her.

He moved closer to her and placed his cock before her pussy. He started to tease her with his long and hard cock slowly at first before sliding into her pussy. Albert could not get enough of this feeling of becoming one with Hope.

She smiled looking at her it was incredible, she grinned when he was teasing her. But when he slipped into her, her body tensed up a bit. She automatically wrapped her legs around his waist. She looked into his eyes seeing the concern and smiled, her body got use to his size and she brushed her cheek. Urging him on.

He kept sliding in slowly then pulling his cock out slowly to tease her. Before thrusting his cock back into her hot, wet, dripping pussy. He felt her marvelous and beautiful legs wrap around his waist. He looked up at her and smiled mischievously at her. He lifted his eyebrows a few times. He moved his body down on her slowly and deliberately. I love you Hope now and forever. He started to thrust inside of her deeper and faster. Screaming out her name in pleasure.

She heard him screaming her name and it meant everything to her, his primal eyes seemed to glow even more red then normal, her fingers went through his short blonde hair and closed her eyes everything was perfect in that moment, holding each other close it meant the world. And that everything she did for him was meant to be.

He felt her fingers go through his short blonde. He could not help and let out a moan. "ooohhh my love your fingers feel good in my hair." He thrust into her pussy as deep as he can go. He thrust inside of her faster and harder. He then moves one of his hand down her body to her pussy finding her clit. He slowly massages her clit up and down slowly while thrusting inside of her pussy.

She could feel herself getting ready to cum but wanted to try and make it last, still prisoner with her legs and arms, everything was going through her head she was worried about what the t virus would do to him in the future since she wanted a future with him she cared so much.

Back