TSCLT 4.0: Bitchy Malevolent Baby Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_no40he7zki1r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg

She'd be nice to have around when you get a good bass plug caught in the weeds.:D
 
Or maybe you could take her duck hunting, and the dog could have the afternoon off.


She might get jealous of the dog, though.


I wonder if the dog would mind.


She doesn't have any pockets to store Milk Bones in . . . .


tumblr_no40hdNR7R1r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg
 
Home at last. Loooong day. Spent sun-up digging a Prius out of a tank track with nothing but a stock Toyota jack, a lugwrench, and some mesquite roots for traction. Spent sundown getting farther and farther from home on errant, misfiled assignments.

At one point I told the client, "Look, they are only off by about 4 miles but it's 4 miles in the direction I'm not planning on going"....but then I thought better of it and decided it if I made them call back in they probably screw it up and put it off 8 miles to the next guy.
 
Last edited:
Or maybe you could take her duck hunting, and the dog could have the afternoon off.


She might get jealous of the dog, though.


I wonder if the dog would mind.


She doesn't have any pockets to store Milk Bones in . . . .

I beg to differ.:D
 
Happy Tuesday!!!


It's above freezing this morning for the first time since right after Xmas. And it couldn't have come soon enough.


I got word that a friend at home had water pipes break and flooding at her house. Poor woman, but that's what homeowners insurance is for.


Congrats to Bama on their title win. Looks like it was a good game. Looks like lots of those guys will be playing football next year, too.


042_1000.jpg
 
Home at last. Loooong day. Spent sun-up digging a Prius out of a tank track with nothing but a stock Toyota jack, a lugwrench, and some mesquite roots for traction. Spent sundown getting farther and farther from home on errant, misfiled assignments.

At one point I told the client, "Look, they are only off by about 4 miles but it's 4 miles in the direction I'm not planning on going"....but then I thought better of it and decided it if I made them call back in they probably screw it up and put it off 8 miles to the next guy.


I've had to McGyver my way out of some crap a few times. The last note-worthy one killed the last Toyota I had, but I made it home in a shitty snowstorm with a pretty seriously broken car. When the car is overheating in the snow, you can stop every half a mile or so and dump several armloads of snow on the hot engine to coax the next half-mile out of it.


Japanese engine don't survive overheating for any extended time.


The courier gig used to eff up the mileage for some of its jobs. Some of the dispatchers would change the miles on the job so we'd get paid for it. Others would tell us that they were right and that we were wrong. So, when they canned dispatchers, guess which ones left and which ones stayed.


Aw, but ain't that 'Murrika . . . ?


tumblr_p21e1jb3SV1wv0172o1_500.jpg



tumblr_p1zjqfPREC1wv0172o1_500.jpg
 
Just because they play it, doesn't mean anyone will watch it.



I missed it from start to finish.


The NFL should do like baseball and get serious about a farm team system, instead of using colleges to farm team for them.


But the colleges get paid, so . . . .


Maybe it's just too broken to fix.


tumblr_no2ge9RRfQ1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
And it's making way too many shekels to be broke.


I glanced at the thread about the feds strike-out at buying firearms online. Kinda funny.


And Oprah for Prez is even funnier - funniest when she wins. Anything less would be . . . un-American!!!


And we just can't be havin' that shit.


tumblr_no2ge89YJJ1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
Another milestone reached. How long do you think it will be before she gets tired of death threats and decides it just isn't worth the grief?
 
I'm not sure she can tolerate the negativity which is sure to come from some elements.


She certainly has enough money to pull it off.


If she runs and wins, we can conclude that the presidency has officially become a popularity contest.


:rolleyes:


9d87c5d1068e17087ed9104dad696f11--ebony-beauty-black-beauty.jpg
 
She never said boo about the Clintons. Then she turns around and delivers Harvey's eulogy. Now, she can take on Trump. I can hardly wait to see what shots he takes at her.
 
I hate to say this but you could put Mickey Mouse up against Trump. Your country is so divided that it just depends on who shows up to vote.

We have a new neighbour at the shop, I've only met him a couple times but he makes my skin crawl. Not sure why yet, but if I smell something funky out of his shop this summer I could easily assume it's bodies not disposed of properly.
 
Count me out. Our government just ignores the politicians we send them. In many cases, that's a fairly good idea in and of itself.
 
I'm not sure she can tolerate the negativity which is sure to come from some elements.


She certainly has enough money to pull it off.


If she runs and wins, we can conclude that the presidency has officially become a popularity contest.


:rolleyes:

That's a meme that the press is pushing, that Trump won because of his 'reality show' (if you want to call it that. Trump won on his policy stands, policies he's carrying out with varying degree's of success. And the fact that in his own 'bull in a china shop' way he speaks to the people in a straight forward manner.

Oprah's speech was well delivered and overall I agree with it, but it wasn't a policy speech. If her platform is "I'm a black woman and I stand up for women' I don't think she's going to get very far.
 
Home. Grazing/foraging. Nothing fancy tonight. Easy is bestest.


Work wasn't too bad today. We departed a bit earlier than usual, thanks be to Allah.


I didn't bet on Trump to win, and I won't bet on Oprah to lose. And I think that "woman," in her case, is enough "policy" to win with what has become the absolute st000pidest electorate in this nation's history.


That said, if she wins, I won't be moving to Putin's Paradise.


tumblr_no2ge20eWT1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
Happy Wednesday!!!


We get 60s outside today here in Mountainous City. It is right now nearly 20 degrees warmer than it was on Sunday at its high.


And a bit of cold comes in this weekend, like punishment from Allah.


Probably because Wat is off and wants to ride . . . .


tumblr_no4zdmaDzq1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
Allah might grant me Saturday for a ride at home, which would be great.


Hell, this time of year, I'll take what I can get and be thankful for it.


7079_7654_680.jpeg
 
It can be a mixed bag, i.e, more proof of climate change; unstable weather and wet ducklings.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top