Cfnm...your thoughts?

A blow by blow....as I remember.....

Some housework. Some yard work. Simple things....
Got better though....
I shaved her pussy.
I washed her pussy.
I shaved myself....bald.
I ate her pussy.
I slobbered my precum all over her nipples and licked & sucked it off.
I jacked off on her pussy.
I licked her pussy clean.
I fucked her pussy and came in it.
I ate her again.
Gave her a full body massage, mostly the important parts, on the weight bench.
I got hard again, and she gave me a handy till I came on her tits.
Yes....I licked her tits clean after.
I rubbed lube on my cock and balls, until I was hard again, and fucked her long and slow.
And I ate the whole mess....with kisses in between.

I took a nap, and woke up with her sucking me off.
Yup....what cum I unloaded, she kissed me with it still in her mouth.
Back to the weight bench, where she sat on my face till she O'd.
I got a short rest again, but then put her on a show with more lube on myself.
Slipped a dildo in her, and licked her clit, but before she O'd, I had to come on her clit first.
That took a little longer, but she didn't complain. I spurted what I could, and went back down on her, while working her over with the big toy.

She woke me up later that night, and I fucked her and ate her again.....

Fun way to get dehydrated no?

TMI....probably....

:)

Sounds like you had an awesome day, and a very busy one!

So if a guy were put in this kind of situation, would it be more exciting if he knew it were coming, like days in advance, or would it be more exciting for him if it were a complete surprise?

I think either would be hot, but in different ways. More potential for shame with a surprise. . .

Cfnm

We are part of a large group of friends who enjoy adult parties. So with all the talk of men being too forward with women, the girls thought it might be a good idea to turn the tables so to speak and make the guys be the ones to be the ones who are viewed as a sexual plaything. So we agreed that we should have a CFNM party.

The girls loved it being free to touch the guys. They still dressed sexily which certainly got the attention of the guys who still wanted to flirt with the other guy's wives. The rule was the guys couldn't touch but the girls could which certainly spiced up the evening. There were many erections on display. Indeed, my own cock was fully erect most of the time and it was very difficult to refrain from cumming during the slow dances.

It was a wonderful experience and we have repeated it several times - best in the summer when we could make full use of the garden and pool. I'm never embarassed in front of women when I'm nude.

We are part of a large group of friends who enjoy adult parties. So with all the talk of men being too forward with women, the girls thought it might be a good idea to turn the tables so to speak and make the guys be the ones to be the ones who are viewed as a sexual plaything. So we agreed that we should have a CFNM party.

The girls loved it being free to touch the guys. They still dressed sexily which certainly got the attention of the guys who still wanted to flirt with the other guy's wives. The rule was the guys couldn't touch but the girls could which certainly spiced up the evening. There were many erections on display. Indeed, my own cock was fully erect most of the time and it was very difficult to refrain from cumming during the slow dances.

It was a wonderful experience and we have repeated it several times - best in the summer when we could make full use of the garden and pool. I'm never embarassed in front of women when I'm nude.

Something like this?

http://ecdn.atvids.com/teenx/t/1/23/65fa23ae0b3b1d83041c2de44021a239.jpg

That sounds like an incredible time, it is the ultimate fantasy cum true!

"make the guys be the ones to be the ones who are viewed as a sexual plaything."

"The girls loved it being free to touch the guys."

"The rule was the guys couldn't touch but the girls could which certainly spiced up the evening."

"it was very difficult to refrain from cumming during the slow dances."

"I'm never embarassed in front of women when I'm nude."

These are why I am so into CFNM.

count your blessings you have a group like that... i've been into cfnm long before the moniker became popular and still do the occasional performance or meet-up for a woman or a small group. the wife loves to direct me and sometimes pimp me out to a friend or someone and that adds to the fun as well.

"make the guys be the ones to be the ones who are viewed as a sexual plaything."

"The girls loved it being free to touch the guys."

"The rule was the guys couldn't touch but the girls could which certainly spiced up the evening."

"it was very difficult to refrain from cumming during the slow dances."

"I'm never embarassed in front of women when I'm nude."

These are why I am so into CFNM.

well said erosfan, sums it up very well

count your blessings you have a group like that... i've been into cfnm long before the moniker became popular and still do the occasional performance or meet-up for a woman or a small group. the wife loves to direct me and sometimes pimp me out to a friend or someone and that adds to the fun as well.

You are very lucky to have a wife that works with you here.
I have begged my wife to have me perform for a small group of her friends.

Dollie

Clothed Male - Naked Female

This was a big part of my life for many years. Being a nudist and exhibitionist being naked in front of men was easy.

When younger my husband was also the nude among other women.

To us these were just normal games.

I think CFNM works on many levels. At the most basic, it simply subverts the paradigm: the male is in the inferior position because he's naked while the females are clothed. It can work at this level just as an amusement like where the women surround the naked man at the gym or the pool. But most CFNM involves an element of power over the male, such as the CFNM where the women are auditioning naked males for jobs, or where the doctors and nurses are inspecting the naked males. Or it can involve directing the males to perform a task naked. This might be non-threatening like housework, cleaning the car or gardening, or amusing like waiting on tables. Then it goes further into tricking the naked male into gay sex or directing the naked male to fuck a man, or cucking. And then it gets into BDSM I guess, where the naked male is ritually humiliated by being bound and fucked or punished.

Vanilla CFNM is great to look at, but I guess if it doesn't get you off then it's not for you.
http://picstate.com/thumbs/small/2196306_3wgy2/1.jpg

Very well put, and hot pic, btw.

Personally, I've always liked the CFNM that involves subtle embarrassment and humiliation of the male, like making the guys be naked in a coed gym class for some budgetary reason. The thrill in that case stems from the loss of power. In the scenes where the guys are happily stripping for females or getting blowjobs, the guys are very much in control (despite pretending otherwise) and using the females to get off. To me, the scenes with the guys in control are cfnm rather than CFNM, if that makes any sense.

Clothed Male - Naked Female

This was a big part of my life for many years. Being a nudist and exhibitionist being naked in front of men was easy.

When younger my husband was also the nude among other women.

To us these were just normal games.

Did a bit of both of these, CMNF/CFNM with my ex, many years ago.
I enjoyed her being naked around my clothed friends.
I came to enjoy the CFNM more over time.

Please give us the tame, not so tame and especially "more".

sorry been busy with life and work but we have had two sessions in the last few weeks. one was lst night. hubby was out to meet two ladies and perform for them. it ran the gamut from the mild at the start to more engaging acts. i was there an allowed to watch. the one gal is an acquaintance and knows of hubby's past.

the second was party a few weeks back with a lot of people. that was ok since the setting and group was too big for anything more than just watching.

I have done this more than a few times and it never gets old!

I have had a few great experiences as well. It has been a long time since and I dream/fantasize every day hoping for just one more romp.

Back