New Pictures of a Busty Brunette

Another from Mr Brit and I... and thank you for all the lovely comments on our other 'hand' photos together. :rose:

attachment.php

Attachments

• brit_hands1.jpg
    brit_hands1.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 1,106
Shower time meant a chance to snap some bubble covered curves...hope you like!

I have said this before however DAMN there is just something about a beautiful woman who is in the shower as water glistening on her gorgeous naked body. Sparkling like little diamonds as they travel downward across the curves and swells. Begging to be licked off with a tongue. MMMMM!

I have said this before however DAMN there is just something about a beautiful woman who is in the shower as water glistening on her gorgeous naked body. Sparkling like little diamonds as they travel downward across the curves and swells. Begging to be licked off with a tongue. MMMMM!

That does sound rather good.

smiles shyly

So glad you liked the photos!

Simply stunning!

Thank you very much for saying so! :rose:

A couple more with Mr Brit

Attachments

• brit_hands2.jpg
    brit_hands2.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 657
  • brit_hands3.jpg
    brit_hands3.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 785
More than a hand full!

Definitely more!

giggles

Heh, he has dirty hands like me. :D

Nice!!!! The contrast is cool too.

Mr Brit asked if I'd 'tweaked' the colour of his hands at all, given how much darker they appear than the flesh they're holding.
I replied, with a smile, his hands see the sun a lot more than the skin beneath them ever do. Wait 'til the summer gets here, then there'll be a lot more contrasts! :eek:

Mr Brit asked if I'd 'tweaked' the colour of his hands at all, given how much darker they appear than the flesh they're holding.
I replied, with a smile, his hands see the sun a lot more than the skin beneath them ever do. Wait 'til the summer gets here, then there'll be a lot more contrasts! :eek:

I think that that the contrast is extremely sexy! :devil: You have such a delicious body, and his hands just add to it. ;)

Definitely more!

giggles

I can hardly wait. ;) I do like contrasts. Especially when it comes to boobies.;):devil:

Also...a huge thank you to all those of you who send me PMs of encouragement and other lovely words. They all mean a lot and I'm sorry that I don't have time to reply to them all. :rose:

Some Saturday afternoon scarf tying fun...the first few shots at least...

Attachments

• brit_scarf1.jpg
    brit_scarf1.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 239
  • brit_scarf2.jpg
    brit_scarf2.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 195
  • brit_scarf3.jpg
    brit_scarf3.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 221
Back