Mature Impregnation Stories

Are you a fan of Incestuous Impregnation Stories?

• Yes! It's the best thing ever!

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No, I'm a bit of a moralist

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amnoartist

Virgin
Hey all! New to the forum here at Literotica, so if I'm making this new thread where I probably shouldn't, please direct me to the appropriate thread/board.

As I said above, I'm relatively new here, so have to break the ice a bit & find out if any fans for the kinds of stories I aim to provide here actually exist - how embarrassing would it be if there weren't any? :eek:

I'm quite the fan of incest stories, so I mean the mother or grandmother getting knocked up by their son/grandson. I have a few story ideas within that spectrum swirling inside my noggin', which might be interesting to some. I'm not adverse to younger women like the sister if it serves the story or non-incest mature preg stories, either.

Some ideas I had in mind were:

• The grandmother wanting a baby but she has no lover, so her grandson 'helps' in that endeavour. This would probably be titled "Helping Gran."
  • The mother having a child with her son to spite her loveless husband, titled "Keeping It In The Family."
  • A young man learns he's inherited a large fortune but has to impregnate his mother & grandmother to actually gain the money, titled "Inheritance."
  • The forbidden sexual relationship between a college student and tutor reaches a landmark moment when it's revealed she's pregnant with his child, in "An Education in Parenthood."

While I'm a general fan of incest, I have a preference to mature women when it comes to pregnancy since they have the experience when it comes to raising a child.

So with that all in mind, who likes incestuous mature impregnation stories?

Last edited:
mature impregnation stories

I enjoy erotic stories with or without impregnation. Also, I like stories of incest which involve legal age participants. However, anything under legal age of consent does not do much for me at all.

I enjoy erotic stories with or without impregnation. Also, I like stories of incest which involve legal age participants. However, anything under legal age of consent does not do much for me at all.

Oh, legal age participants are a given :)

Last edited:
I like them and I've seen a number of mom-son stories do well. I'd skip grandmother-grandson stories.

You might find a wider audience base if you also consider mature preg without the incest - tap into the younger man / older woman thing - an older woman who ain't your mom.

This is wildly speculative, but you might also find a wider female audience with that theme - this is based on no empirical evidence whatsoever, just a sense that mom / son is predominantly a male fantasy.

As I say, zero evidence. It's just that I'd never boff me mum, but a pregnant woman can be seriously hot. I've written several, and there are readers, for sure.

Can't say that impregnation is a turn-on for me especially, but there is an audience for it. Having to impregnate both mother and grandmother can be a problem; the condition is unrealistic in the manner you expressed and since granny has to be nearly fifty in Lit terms (three times eighteen plus eighteen months), impregnation is unlikely. Stick to mother and son. That's not a subset of incest I like, but again there's an audience.

You might find a wider audience base if you also consider mature preg without the incest - tap into the younger man / older woman thing - an older woman who ain't your mom.

This is wildly speculative, but you might also find a wider female audience with that theme - this is based on no empirical evidence whatsoever, just a sense that mom / son is predominantly a male fantasy.

As I say, zero evidence. It's just that I'd never boff me mum, but a pregnant woman can be seriously hot. I've written several, and there are readers, for sure.

Mature preg is definitely something I'm open to exploring in the future. I just tend to lean more towards the incest theme because, honestly, I'm yet to do a non-incestuous preg story :eek:

Can't say that impregnation is a turn-on for me especially, but there is an audience for it. Having to impregnate both mother and grandmother can be a problem; the condition is unrealistic in the manner you expressed and since granny has to be nearly fifty in Lit terms (three times eighteen plus eighteen months), impregnation is unlikely. Stick to mother and son. That's not a subset of incest I like, but again there's an audience.

Sure, impregnation isn't a theme or turn-on aspect catered to everyone - we've all got our own little triggers.

True, impregnating both the mother and grandmother can be problematic, but I guess that would depend entirely on the story's theme. For instance, it could work under a sort of sci-fi theme if science were used to help with the impregnation process for the grandmother. I'm just spitballing ideas.

Made some minor fixes & edits to my original post to help with clarification and added a new story concept that might be worth exploring.

The mother having a child with her son to spite her loveless husband, titled "Keeping It In The Family."
I think this could be a great story or it could suck. If the mom goes to the son one night and says, "Fuck me. I want to have a baby to spite your asshole Dad," then it'll suck. But if the Mom were to start with something small to spite her husband and then gradually building up to fucking to get her pregnant, it could be a great story.

I think this could be a great story or it could suck. If the mom goes to the son one night and says, "Fuck me. I want to have a baby to spite your asshole Dad," then it'll suck. But if the Mom were to start with something small to spite her husband and then gradually building up to fucking to get her pregnant, it could be a great story.

Yeah, it would have to feel more natural than a simple "fuck me!" story.

Not For Me

Hey all! New to the forum here at Literotica, so if I'm making this new thread where I probably shouldn't, please direct me to the appropriate thread/board.

As I said above, I'm relatively new here, so have to break the ice a bit & found out if any fans for the kinds of stories I aim to provide here actually exist - how embarrassing would it be if there weren't any? :eek:

I'm quite the fan of incest stories, so I mean the mother or grandmother getting knocked up by their son/grandson. I have a few story ideas within that spectrum swirling inside my noggin', which might be interesting to some. I'm not adverse to younger women like the sister if it serves the story or non-incest mature preg stories, either.

Something ideas I had in mind were:

• The grandmother wanting a baby but she has no lover, so her grandson 'helps' in that endeavour. This would probably be titled "Helping Gran."
  • The mother having a child with her son to spite her loveless husband, titled "Keeping It In The Family."
  • A young man learns he's inherited a large fortune but has to impregnate his mother & grandmother to actually gain the money, titled "Inheritance."
  • The forbidden sexual relationship between a college student and tutor reaches a landmark moment when it's revealed she's pregnant with his child, in "An Education in Parenthood."

While I'm a general fan of incest, I have a preference to mature women when it comes to pregnancy since they have the experience when it comes to raising a child.

So with that all in mind, who likes incestuous mature impregnation stories?

Not for me. Bringing a child into the world is far too serious a matter to be a subject of a Lit fantasy story. Just my take....

Not for me. Bringing a child into the world is far too serious a matter to be a subject of a Lit fantasy story. Just my take....

I won't do the actual 'bring the child in' part unless I do a significant time jump like a couple of decades later where they're in their late teen or early twenties. The stories I aim to write will mostly focus on the pregnancy aspect.

Incest in any form at all tends to do well here at Lit. As for adding the impregnation part, I'm sure there will be some people who eat it up. Anything you can think of, somebody gets off on it.

Mature Impregnation is a turn-on for many people. You can explore other scenarios in incest like impregnating mother-in-law, aunts, sister-in-law. Non incest mature impregnation could be girlfriend's mother ex-girlfriend's mother, friend's mom, mom's friend, mom's colleague, friend of the family, neighbor, teacher, mature secretary, female boss, mature work colleague or a standard age gap relationship of older woman younger man who start a family in her advanced years.

Mature Impregnation is a turn-on for many people. You can explore other scenarios in incest like impregnating mother-in-law, aunts, sister-in-law. Non incest mature impregnation could be girlfriend's mother ex-girlfriend's mother, friend's mom, mom's friend, mom's colleague, friend of the family, neighbor, teacher, mature secretary, female boss, mature work colleague or a standard age gap relationship of older woman younger man who start a family in her advanced years.

Wow, you really dug deep into the dusty backpages to bump this thread! Kudos for the enthusiasm.

Wow, you really dug deep into the dusty backpages to bump this thread! Kudos for the enthusiasm.
I just find older women getting pregnant really fascinating, specially with a younger man. And in most cases, IRL, those are very sweet stories.

I just find older women getting pregnant really fascinating, specially with a younger man. And in most cases, IRL, those are very sweet stories.

are they? IRL I picture angst, panic and pathos.

Unless you go Sci-Fi with this, I don't see impregnating grandma as very plausible.
The 2 or 3 sisters were wild girls who each got knocked up at 15, were mothers at 16, birthing daughters just as wild and eager. When grandkids start popping out, the grandmas are each only around 32, so when those studly grandsons reach 18, the athletic grandmas are GILFy at 50+. Perhaps the lads take turns with their grandmas and great aunts, so when each are pregnant, the actual father can only be determined via DNA tests, which they refuse. Who cares?

Back