I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just lost my NSA lover but we really got tangeled up in those strings before she went on to a younger man. If there are any women on here around the Tennessee/Alabama state line looking: Look this way.

I've never been with an older man before but often fantasize about it. I find confident, older men who are authoritative and passionate extremely sexy. Just thinking about it now is making me hot.

Just came across this thread, going to have to keep an eye on it lol.

Morning everyone, hope you are keeping well.

Welcome to the board! enjoy your stay, grab some coffee, meet some new friends :)

Hope everyone is doing well today, I could use a nice chat with a young friend soon!

I've never been with an older man before but often fantasize about it. I find confident, older men who are authoritative and passionate extremely sexy. Just thinking about it now is making me hot.

I wonder which is more fun, anticipation and imagination, or giving it a go?

:)

Emmy, time to live the fantasy...:rose:

Yes we know how to please, and give pleasure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back