Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 02-19-2019, 09:50 PM   #251
Asa
Writer...Dream...Fantasy

She looked to the piano and nodded.

Yeah I just want to quit thinking about this. I am clearly now whatever that woman is so that's all that matters right?

She curled against him and looked to Audra.

Thank you for all you have told us. I am sure as with everyone you are withholding things but for now it doesn't matter. You have told us plenty for now. Thank you and IF I ever decide to let you all do the bloodwork I will let you know.

Audra nodded and smiled to them.

Go on you two. Drinks on the house after all that revelation.

She smiled almost motherly to them as they all stood up and she led them from the alcove. Looking to her bouncer.

They have drinks on the house tonight. See to that I am going to go do a little reading.

Truth be known she was going to retire to her inner sanctumnto the hot springs bath to relax and meditate or consult if he was willing or able to talk.

Asa's Sunset Cove
Asa's Paradise beyond the Cove
Club Lost and Found
Open to All
{A place for much loved "homeless" characters to meet and play}

Words and Images
Stories from the Cove ~Asa's private desk in the Cove~
~Temple of the Goddess~ FemDom pics and more...
Temple of the Goddess Sacred Den

I'm a Woman I like Men if that's not Lady Like well I guess I am not a lady... at Least I am honest about it
~Quote from Movie Tombstone~
Gone but never forgotten... ever

Old 03-23-2019, 05:03 PM   #252
Veroe
Maestro/Truthseeker

IC: Canaan Alexander

He nodded to the stage and the piano standing atop it. "How about we take a short break from this stuff for a while?"

"Yeah I just want to quit thinking about this," Karena said looking over to the piano nodding her head, "I am clearly not whatever that woman is so that's all that matters right?"

"Right," He agreed rising out of the booth and holding out his hand to help her out.

"Thank you for all you have told us." She said taking his hand and getting up from the booth. When she was up she curled into his body as if seeking it for life-giving warmth, "You have told us plenty for now. Thank you and IF I ever decide to let you all do the bloodwork I will let you know."

"Go on you two." Audra smiled with a nod to the pair of them, "Drinks on the house after all that revelation."

"Well then I gotta play something good to earn that privilege," He said leading Karena over to the piano.

He pointed to the bench before the piano, "Sit right beside me, please."

He sat down and without thinking too much on it just began to play...something he'd heard one time, something he'd forgotten the name of, but it was jazzy and light and playful. It was perfect for resetting the mood after such a heavy conversation.

Old 03-23-2019, 11:52 PM   #253
Asa
Writer...Dream...Fantasy

She sat down by him and smiled at what he was playing and nodded as a couple of glasses of wine were delivered to them. She just let the music carry her mind away as she sat there. Part of her mind went over everything they have been told by everyone and the music relaxing her as her mind was able to simply flow on its own over everything. She wanted to know more about the woman and why she would attack them even in their dreams and would it really be that wrong or bad to find out what sort of fay she was after all. She had wondered as a child and yet it was never a major issue for her and Audra had never suggested this before. So why now

I love this

She leaned up near his ear and whispered and kissed his cheek.

~~~~
Kishara watched the young couple and smirked. It was not missed by her how Audra's bouncer watched the couple as well or was it just the little unaligned muse? Something to look into around here after all

He is a phenomenal talent isn't he?

Audra's voice drew both Sssenda and Kishara's attention as they did not hear her walk up behind them. Something that never set well with Sssenda.

Oh... yes he is... pity his sister didn't get any of the talents.

Kishara smirked

Asa's Sunset Cove
Club Lost and Found
Open to All

Words and Images

I'm a Woman I like Men if that's not Lady Like well I guess I am not a lady... at Least I am honest about it

Last edited by Asa : 03-23-2019 at 11:55 PM.

Old 04-07-2019, 07:54 PM   #254
Veroe
Maestro/Truthseeker

IC: Canaan Alexander

He sat down and without thinking too much on it just began to play...something he'd heard one time, something he'd forgotten the name of, but it was jazzy and light and playful. It was perfect for resetting the mood after such a heavy conversation.

"I love this," She whispered in his ear as he played kissing his cheek.

He smiled to her, "I will always be here for you, Karena...no matter what happens or what the future may hold. Believe in me."

-----------X

IC: Gabriel

Gabriel was wet. Ofcourse that came with being a Waternymph. He was technically a member of the light fey but the reality was he worked for Audra, his...something more than just a secret leigelady...something much more.

He had entered in his customary way and waited for her. She would come. Audra always knew when he was here. She always knew who was here in her sanctuary.

So he sat on one of the waterproof seats she had set out for him.

Old 04-07-2019, 10:10 PM   #255
Asa
Writer...Dream...Fantasy

Karena smiled listening to him play getting lost in the music and the closeness.

I do Canaan.

She whispered.

--------------------
Audra simply walked away seeming distracted as Kishara shrugged. Audra made her way down into her sacred sanctuary. She felt him there. They were so much more than anyone would ever understand. A perfection seldom found in anyone when together.

Gabriel.

She stood at the bottom of the steps and smiled.

So glad you are here. I hope you enjoyed the music festival love. The unaligned has finally grown bold after the death of our old friend. I am pleased with the results of having their paths cross but...

She fell silent. She did not like speaking of the dark one and her attempt to kill her long ago for the crown.

They are linked but it is... It is not all what we sensed.

Asa's Sunset Cove
Club Lost and Found
Open to All

Words and Images

Old 04-21-2019, 08:37 PM   #256
Veroe
Maestro/Truthseeker

"So glad you are here," She said stepping down the little steps to the sanctuary's floor, "I hope you enjoyed the music festival, love?"

"I certainly did," He nodded turning his head to her as she stood regarding him at the foot of those steps, "Who knew there were so many talented musicians in this town of all places?"

"The unaligned has finally grown bold after the death of our old friend," She continued, "I am pleased with the results of having their paths cross but..."

"...But...?" He quirked an eyebrow letting a drop of water roll down the side of his face in the process.

"They are linked but it is..." She paused and Gabriel waited for her to find the words, "...It is not all what we sensed."

"You're being too hard on yourself again...what did I say would happen when you do that to yourself again" He said rising and taking his damp jacket off and unbuttoning his wet shirt, "You're good at the whole benevolent puppetmaster act, Audra, but not even you can make people do what you want them to do. People have free will, which means they're free to choose wrong and not even you can predict how it will all work out."

He shed his shirt on his way to her before scooping her up in his arms. "So you're in store for a night of pampering, dear one, and no more talk of business until you can do so without beating yourself up over it."

Old 04-21-2019, 08:51 PM   #257
Asa
Writer...Dream...Fantasy

They are connected by... Her... The dark one who sought to wipe out anyone between her and my... The throne. They have shared dreams of her attacking the unaligned and... The shadows and nightclaw was with her. We could barely withstand her so long ago... And age has found it's way to me my love...

She sighed curling into his embrace nuzzling against his neck as he picked her up. If this creature came back there was only her the felines and of course Percy and the Castili but how much help could the petty and easily distracted be against such an evil. She kissed him tenderly.

Pampering however does sound wonderful beloved. It is long overdue for us to have true time alone.

Asa's Sunset Cove
Club Lost and Found
Open to All

Words and Images

Old 05-01-2019, 02:14 PM   #258
Veroe
Maestro/Truthseeker

He shed his shirt on his way to her before scooping her up in his arms. "So you're in store for a night of pampering, dear one, and no more talk of business until you can do so without beating yourself up over it."

"They are connected by... Her... The dark one who sought to wipe out anyone between her and my... The throne," She sighed, "They have shared dreams of her attacking the unaligned and... The shadows and nightclaw was with her. We could barely withstand her so long ago... And age has found it's way to me my love..."

He carried her into the bathroom complete with tub large enough for two grown adults to lied down in. He set her down beside"Nonsense your still have many centuries left in you, and I won't have anymore shoptalk from you for the rest of the day." He turned the water on making sure it would be warm enough for her and pouring in the bubble bath solution as well. "Am I understood, my dear?"

"Pampering however does sound wonderful beloved," She said, "It is long overdue for us to have true time alone."

"As always you are right about that," He smiled to her, "Now I do believe you're overdressed for your bubble bath..."

Old 05-01-2019, 09:13 PM   #259
Asa
Writer...Dream...Fantasy

She slipped from her usual flowing skirt and casting aside the soft midriff top. Curling against him with a smile. He had the unfair advantage of being of the water.

There that should be better. Now let's relax.

She knew if anything changed one of the felines or the Cyclops would tell her. It was time to rest relax and be well rested before whatever this darkness meant happened. She did not look forward to having to ask Andrina to draw in any of her people all into one place but time would tell. For now she kissed him hugging him close. Her beloved no matter what protocol so long ago frowned on she and Gabriel were one heart and soul with a bond beyond anything anyone would ever know.

I love you so dearly Gabriel.

Her hand rested on his cheek as she stared deep into his eyes feeling true and pure peace and love

Asa's Sunset Cove
Club Lost and Found
Open to All

Words and Images

Old 05-09-2019, 03:41 PM   #260
Veroe
Maestro/Truthseeker

"As always you are right about that," He smiled to her, "Now I do believe you're overdressed for your bubble bath..."

With an amused twinkle in her eyes Gabriel watched Audra slip out of her skirt and clothing. Now solely in her birthday suit he marveled at her desirability, still, after so long. She was simply eternally, enticingly, sexy to him.

"There that should be better," She said stepping forward and wrapping her arms around him to hug him in her arms. "Now let's relax."

His own arms encircled her and Gabriel smiled warmly to her, "No more business tonight. Tonight is all about us, this moment, our love."

"I love you so dearly Gabriel." She said kissing and running a hand over his cheek tenderly.

He then shed his own clothes and lifted her in his arms. Stepping inside the tub with her and gently laying her down in the water.

He looked into her eyes and smiled, "My heart."

Old 05-09-2019, 05:13 PM   #261
Asa
Writer...Dream...Fantasy

She smiled at his words and whispered in return.

My soul.

Hands reaching to pull him close once more. She did her best to dismiss worries of everything else from her mind. She trusted her network to keep them safe. Now was no different than when they would steal tome long ago except now... No one would care as in the old days. She only ever loved him and only ever would.

So my love...

She smiled moving a foot to gently caress up his leg

Asa's Sunset Cove
Club Lost and Found
Open to All

Words and Images

Old 05-25-2019, 10:56 PM   #262
Veroe
Maestro/Truthseeker

He looked into her eyes and smiled, "My heart."

In return she whispered, "My soul..."

He lowered down taking the herbal soap and working a good lather over his hands. He proceeded to cover Audra's body with the soapy lather smoothing his hands over first her arms and then her shoulders loving the trust she had in him to allow him to do this taking his own time over it too without any hesitation or sign of reluctance in her at all.

He felt her foot rub up his thigh. He looked down at it then back up to her. She replied, "So my love..."

"So, what, my heart," Gabriel smiled to her as his soap lathered hands spread the suds over the slopes of her breasts hands and fingers molding over the curves in a subtle reminder that even after living as long as she has Audra was still a woman, with a woman's reaction, with a woman's needs.

Old 05-26-2019, 10:39 PM   #263
Asa
Writer...Dream...Fantasy

She bit her lip and tilted her head back at his caressing affections in this simple act her hands moving to caress over his legs as she closed her eyes and centuries of soul exhaustion fell away from her. They held a bond and connection that surpassed everything else life had ever given them. He had been her sanctuary even in the old days. Advisor... Friend... Lover... Her very soul.

Love...

A soft slipping from her lips as she looked back to him.

You turly have always been too wonderful to me.

Asa's Sunset Cove
Club Lost and Found
Open to All

Words and Images