The Sethp Thread! Author hangout

not bad, not bad

you found someone else to write buty jessica stories?
Else maybe we should get in contact with mr_fred_flinta
what do you think? I think you once said that youve been in contact with him? or?

take care my man!
 
sethp said:
nah I'll write another one soon I hope!
so o I... sooooo do I!!

me and Megan went to the Farm...
Seth was there...
and so was a bunch of his friends...
and Megans Uncle who liked dirty little sluts:)
and then?
 
damn the movei link didnt come with.. and cant find it agian:-(

soo seth whats up? havent heard from you in a long while!!##
missing you and your stories...
I have some new ideas if your interested..:?
 
Hi dude,
just wanted to congratulate on some of your stories - Really nice!
Recieved the tip from Busty J - thanks BJ




Wouldnt mind some comments from anyone interested on my own stories...
sorry for hiking this in to your thread seth, should pprobably start my own ego-worshipping thread:)

take care
 
mr_fred_flinta said:
Hi dude,
just wanted to congratulate on some of your stories - Really nice!
Recieved the tip from Busty J - thanks BJ




Wouldnt mind some comments from anyone interested on my own stories...
sorry for hiking this in to your thread seth, should pprobably start my own ego-worshipping thread:)

take care

Hey thanks! no I appreciate it! for any of my fans who might be reading this mr fred flinta is a great author! I urge you to check out his works! Great Great Great!
 
I gotta say that you are both damn good writers - different styles, but damn hot writign!!
keep it up guys!
liked your last post about nicole/stacy Mr F.. and love your BJ series Seth...:)
 
bump and more

Hey read my damn stories everyone! I'm only a few hundred thousand votes from hitting the one million reader mark! read read read read read read! lol

or at least visit each of my stories and get counted! lol

recaps ok

busty jessica stories..pure smut but I love her! lol if you aren't sure what order to read em in. it doesn't matter but you can message me

the tawnies hair and janies mouth stories. nice erotic couplings with a twist. a hair twist. these are funny stories read em read em.

mandy's halloween suck or treat. parts 1,2 and 3 they are great..in fact mandy was my first story ever..

maureen swallows grandad. part 1, 2 and 3 very close to mandy's trilogy..these were actually my second stories ever written

next if you like it rougher. read jenny loves it the hard way, megans first time, and my tribute to the fantastically hot hot hot luxey!~ luxey's midnight greens.

then we have my fathers' office. these were inspired by another author completely and the styles a bit different.

the amnesia of beths father part 1 and 2 ...pretty hot..but not much in the way of literary greatness..

one of my favorites. shipwrecked with mom and esther..( how could I not write a shipwrech story)

I love older women..especially with large pendoulous boobs! so read the laundry room if that's your thing!


I have two glory hole stories..glory holes are hot! the glory of petes 12..no not part 12 but petes 12 inches. this one was well recieved by the masses.

then I have a sadder tale ...tammy's secret addiciton or something like that. her addiciton of course is "cum" and lots of it. and also anal sex! I recommend this one of course.

and there are a few more..a story for every reader I promise.

post here and let me know what you think!

sethp!~ see ya
 
read my damn stories you freaks!

Hey I only need 200 thousand of you to read my stories! do it now you fuckin freaks!!!!!!

that will put me over the 1 million reader mark hurry hurry hurry and comment on my fuckin stories you freaks! do it do it do it!
 
sethp said:
Hey I only need 200 thousand of you to read my stories! do it now you fuckin freaks!!!!!!

that will put me over the 1 million reader mark hurry hurry hurry and comment on my fuckin stories you freaks! do it do it do it!

Speed kills.
 
lol

don't you understand?? it's the one million hit mark. a huge milestone in my career!
 
in fact..

one of my stories is close to the 100k reader mark. only like 2k away! read em all multiple times. there are no better stories on lit period. I'm the best! ask janiexx! or busty J...
 
sorry

have to bump it again! damn I'm self serving! lol
 
Right here!

where are you?!?


Ok finally..here's the scoop.

I just submitted like my first story in a billion years. not my greatest but had to break thru that writers block. I'ts a sweet story from the woman's perspective of an erotic public encounter with a man she has only met online.

tonight will be writing 1 or 2 busty Jessica stories will have to see how it goes have a great beginning in mind but not sure how it ends yet.

have a Janiexx story that needs to be told and a couple of other ideas.

Private message me if you have any story ideas or would like a story written about you personally.

Ciao!

nude pictures of yourself are always welcome!

oh and how would you feel about busty jessica with a transexual? or a Sethp story with older women?
 
I'm also starting a...

Sethp the critic thread. submit your stories to me and I'll review and critic them..(not the grammer jus the overall pump action of em! )
 
shameless bump

shameless bump..sorry had to do it.
 
You bumped into me...

What's this about a janiexx story??? :)

janiexx
 
You bumped into me...

What's this about a janiexx story??? :)

janiexx

Wow! Hey sexy incredible wonderful Author and sexpot!

Well it involves a flight to england and a sordid trist in your own house!

I could write it faster if I had a topless picture of you though!

Sethp
 
finished

ok I just submitted a Busty Jessica story..not as humorous as the last few and more of a bondage direction.

that's 2 stories in 2 days. yeah!
 
is amyfriend still around i love her stories wish that she would write more?
 
Back
Top