Self bondage and cuckold

I had an experience a few months ago that I believe would make a great start to a series of stories. I am new here and not a writer but would love to see this become a story here.
How do I contact a writer about this

You can send a msg to writers you like throu there profile on Lit.

Or you can post the idea here and see if anyone wants to have a go at it. Even if usualy it has to either be a very good idea for someone to pick it up. Or someone that you are friends with or commission to write for you

Thank you. New here so really no favorite authors.
Here is a short version of what happened. It was before the holidays. My wife had ordered a few things on line so we got almost daily deliveries.
As I brought in a box I saw it was at the wrong address. Should have been the next street over. Being curious I opened it. Wrong I know. Inside was a cock cage and handcuffs. And an instruction letter. Something along the lines of thank you for your order from self bondage when site. Some precautions about safety of self bondage. A web site and phone number
I carefully boxed up the things and walked the box around to the correct address.

Technically a felony. Could also have said you accidentally opened it just so they knew you knew and did not judge :p

Back