Huge Clits / Clit Worship

SweetCGoddess

Virgin
Joined
Jan 15, 2019
Posts
13
Anything to do with huge clits, clit worshipping, clit sucking/licking, everything that has to do with a woman's most sensitive part! I love big clits too and I think reading a story with a woman with one, maybe even two lesbians, that would be so hot!
 
I've a character up your alley - and I need to write more about her adventures!

Jane, from https://www.literotica.com/s/not-so-adverse-reaction-ch-04.

"Her pussy lips enveloped his mouth and the wet fur covering her outer labia felt luxuriant on his face. As he licked and swallowed Jane leaned forward bringing her mouth down towards his shaft - reaching it her tongue laved the heady mixture coating it.

As Jane had leaned forward to reach Elliott's cock her clit moved into range of his mouth. Elliott's tongue met it and he received a pleasant shock as he felt it's girth and length - he pursed his lips around it..."


A slim girl with meaty labia and an extra large clitoris. She's a character with many contradictions - but definitely enjoys the company of either sex (the more the merrier!):

"Besides I'm really horny today. The girl I was so looking forward to hooking up with on the job was out all last week, some kind of family emergency." Jane sighed as she sat at her small kitchen table and Elliott brought the mugs over, leaving one next to her.

Elliott got another eyeful as he put hers down. Jane had kept her seat pushed back and she wasn't exactly sitting 'lady like'. Her legs were wide open and he saw there wasn't much crotch left to the cut offs she was wearing. There was a lot of panties getting displayed. Very pink panties. He caught her grin as his gaze went upwards meeting hers, finally aware that he'd been staring.

"As I was saying Elliott... I could take them off you know. I'm fine working in just panties. Or really nothing at all. Interested?" She laughed as he shook his head ruefully and sat across from her. "Older gal, very Italian American princess. Thick with meaty legs and big juicy ass. She's the project manager in my latest gig, an insurance company out east." Elliott sat back enjoying the story as he sipped his coffee.

"...got her to my room and ripped her clothes off. Her ass Elliott was fascinating. It's covered in stretch marks but with so many of them it looked like - like some kind of design filigreed into her using white ink. I spent two hours tracing those curlicues with my tongue and fuck, when I was done that was the wettest cunt I've ever eaten."
 
Anything to do with huge clits, clit worshipping, clit sucking/licking, everything that has to do with a woman's most sensitive part! I love big clits too and I think reading a story with a woman with one, maybe even two lesbians, that would be so hot!
Boy, its kinda hard to put anything meaningful up right after EE's post.

I share in all ways your love of big clits. Recently found a video of two endowed women having sex with each other. It was smoking hot. Maybe one story line could be that a woman finally confides to her friend that she's a little self conscious about her big clit ...and the friend tells her that she didn't think anybody else felt that way. ...or maybe they just go to the same fitness center and notice each other

personally I think a big clit story should include a clit sucking scene by a guy giving head as if the clit was a perfect little cock
 
Boy, its kinda hard to put anything meaningful up right after EE's post.

I share in all ways your love of big clits. Recently found a video of two endowed women having sex with each other. It was smoking hot. Maybe one story line could be that a woman finally confides to her friend that she's a little self conscious about her big clit ...and the friend tells her that she didn't think anybody else felt that way. ...or maybe they just go to the same fitness center and notice each other

personally I think a big clit story should include a clit sucking scene by a guy giving head as if the clit was a perfect little cock

love to see that video...
 
When performing oral, I always suck a clit the same way I suck cock...the bigger the clit the better. More obviously I am trying to blow her like a man...it makes me so horny
 
Hers..

A fat clit was what I enjoyed from my ex wife. It stuck out like a cock from her thong / panties. Trips to the lake were good because of the looks she got.
 
Back
Top