Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 02-16-2019, 02:51 PM   #51
momadness
Literotica Guru

The Phantom smiled and cocked his head to the side and said, "Not even one round into the game and you are changing the rules..." He arches his eye and looked to Christine and say, "You are our independent judge. You decide if this rule shall be honored. What say you, my little dove?"

Christine looked at Kayla and said, "That top... I wish to see your little song bird's delicious round beautiful breasts just hidden away... remove it."

They waited for her to oblige, then she turned and walked around the Phantom and leaned over his left shoulder, showing Kayla her volumptious breasts. She reached down to the Phantom's shirt and began to unbutton it. One button at a time till she slid it off his chest to reveal an undershirt underneath. His arms were broad, a large tattoo sleeve of a skull on fire wrapped his upper right arm.

The Phantom said, "So... my dove agrees with you... if the answer is right and wrong... we both strip. Very well."

He looked to Christie and kissed her warmly and said, "I will honor my love's wishes. Here is my next statement."

He hesitated a moment as if going to say something... then changed his mind and finally said, "Wearing the blue, knowing what it meat, has made you feel more sexy than you have felt in a very long time... lets say... in this last year."

IT may be between YOUR legs, but make no mistake IT belongs to ME!

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 02-17-2019, 11:02 AM   #52
marriedbigrl
Really Experienced

Kayla bit her lip as she pulled her dress down, revealing her breasts being held her navy blue lacy bra. She resisted the urge to begin playing with herself again as she watched Christine's breasts press against his shoulder, revealing his chest and tattoo.

She laughed as Phantom made his statement. "I can not deny that. Feeling my neighbors eyes on me, in this dress. Them not knowing I was wearing it for my sexy friends. It was quite exhilarating!"

Old 02-17-2019, 03:46 PM   #53
momadness
Literotica Guru

"Then I get to choose. I want your skirt off now please... I want to see those luscious young firm hips." The Phantom said with a smile.

Both Christine and the Phantom watched as Kayla honored her part of the deal and removed that skirt and rewarding him with a firm look at her ass! He smiled and said, "That appears to be a wet spot there on your camel toe... this turns you on yes?"

As she nodded, Peter decided on the next question to really see what her intention was. He said, "Next question and this one is tricky... You wish to replace the the neighbor woman with yourself at the man's feet."

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 02-18-2019, 09:45 AM   #54
marriedbigrl
Really Experienced

Kayla stood up and turned her back to the camera as she slowly and seductively slid the tight dress off. Slowly she bent as the dress revealed her tight round ass, bending even farther as her toned legs spread slightly. She knew he was getting the best view of her ass, and could probably see the wet spot on her thong as well.

She nodded as he called her wet spot out. "It does, seeing the hungry look on your faces as I undress is incredibly sexy. Though to be honest, I think I've been wet ever since i put the dress on." She blushed slightly. She knew she shouldn't be enjoying it so much, buy couldn't help it. Besides, she wasn't actually fucking anyone, so it wasn't really cheating, right?

His next statement excited her even more, and a delightedly wicked smile crossed her face. "Well sir, it appears you are wrong this time. I'd more likely want to replace him, as I know her better. However tge full truth is, they are both incredibly sexy and what gets me most excited talking about them is tge thought of them sharing me like their personal slut". An intense feeling of lust filled her as she said it. She knew she was starting to go to far with this, and needed to calm herself. "I mean, it'll never happen, obviously. Just a great fantasy" she said with a blush.

Old 02-18-2019, 09:56 AM   #55
momadness
Literotica Guru

The Phantom and Christine looked at each other a moment with a knowing look. Finally, Christine said, "Master... it appears you now owe her an article of clothing sir."

"So it would seem... so it would seem." The Phantom reached to his undershirt and slid it over his head. There was what appeared to be a knife would that has scabbed over just under this rib cage. He folded the shirt up and let Kayla enjoy the view of her online Master for a time longer before saying, "I hope I do not dissatisfy."

Christine leaned in and nipped at his shoulder saying, "Look at her face master... her panties are creaming..."

He looked to her adn smiled saying, "Then I approve. This is good. If I am any more inaccurate, I shutter to think what else I would lose. So... next statement. You want these two ... these... neighbors so badly... you would throw your marriage away to have them."

Old 02-18-2019, 11:37 AM   #56
marriedbigrl
Really Experienced

Kayla bit her lip as she examined Phantom. His chest was perfect. She could just imagine running her hands on him. Christine was right, she was practically creaming herself already.

His next statement cuaght her off guard though. She sat for a moment, thinking. Would she throw away her marraige? She certainly wanted them, very badly, but woukd she? Could she?

Kayla felt a tear run down her face. Wiping it away quickly she regained her compsure and responded, "I....I dont know" She sighed, "My husband is the only stability I've ever known in my life. And I love him very much. But it turns out stability is kind of boring. I don't want to throw away my marraige, but..." she sighed again, "I dont think i am strong enough to turn them down if the opportunity arose." Biting her lip nervously, she looked at her screen, "so i guess I'll leave Christine to judge it, though i think I lose this one she said with a smile, the thought of these two examining her body more helping her push aside the confused thoughts in her brain.

Old 02-18-2019, 12:31 PM   #57
momadness
Literotica Guru

Christine smiled and said, "Such a cryptic answer she gives Master. She loves him very much, but sees him mainly as a source of stability. I don't know Master... I go allow it to go either way... or both ways."

The Phantom looked towards her and smiled saying, "Such an answer shows honesty and integrity in the words. I wander little songbird... do you have the courage of your convictions though? If they showed at your doorstep and offered you the chance to serve them, could you resist them?"

Finally, the Phantom said, "I will make the ruling. I would wager if you that were to happen, you would ultimately reject them and save your marriage." He did not scoff at her, belittle her, or demean her, just spoke as a matter a fact.

He stood up, leaning on the table and removed his shoes, showing them to her and saying, "Since I have made the game, now it is time you get your shot at me. Three statements you may make of me. If they are true, I will remove these clothes... if not, you remove clothing. We await your statement little song bird."

Old 02-19-2019, 11:33 AM   #58
marriedbigrl
Really Experienced

Kayla appreciated the kindness of the Phantom, though she doubted his statement defending her loyalty to her husband. She felt guilty, but she just couldnt imagine turning her neighbors down, or Phantom and Christine for that matter!

She bit her lip as Phantom told her it was her turn to ask questions. She was stumped for a moment as she tried to figure out what to ask. She didn't really know him at all, and certainly wasnt as good at reading people as he was. Then a couple obvious ones hit her and she smiled. "Hmmm, I think you love Christine more than anyone, including yourself."

Old 02-19-2019, 04:36 PM   #59
momadness
Literotica Guru

"Ahhh... now I did not start with a give away question. My Christine is the song my heart! Nothing is more important than she and what she wants..." they looked right her and suggestively said, "She gets."

They watched her blush slightly and he said, "However a deal is a deal and u spoke tight of me... so..." he reached and removed his socks, balled them up and put them away.

He looked down and said, "It looks like I have 2 more articles on... so... do you. That means up to 3 more sentences left... it is.. your turn my little song bird."

Old 02-19-2019, 04:55 PM   #60
marriedbigrl
Really Experienced

Kayla suddenly found herself slightly jealous of Christine. The way he talked about her just then, Kayla wondered if her husband had ever spoken to her like that. No matter though, the game was tied, and she hoped she was right with her nect assumption.

"Ok, well, I also think that despite your deep love of Christine, you are the type of man who can never have enough. So despite the fact that Christine pleases you in every possible way, you guys get online to play with other women because you want more"

Old 02-19-2019, 09:05 PM   #61
momadness
Literotica Guru

The Phantom let a smile grow on his face. He says, "For this you are wrong. Christine does please me in every way. Christine is a bisexual so there are some things I simply cannot do for her... such as offer a pair of beautiful breasts such as yours for her pleasure... or to submit to her. I am her Master, yet she desire a woman who will submit to us both. So you see... she pleases me completely... we are online to make sure she gets everything she needs."

He looked at her and said, "Now about those breasts... let us see them now little songbird... please my lovely Christine..."

Old 02-20-2019, 06:46 PM   #62
marriedbigrl
Really Experienced

"Damn it", Kayla thought, "I should have known! Thats part of my problem!" Slowly Kayla unhooked her bra, and teasingly pulled it away. The looks of desire that both Phantom and Christine had as they again stared at her perky, hard nipples made her even more wet! She gave her erect nipples a soft twist and moaned, before remembering she wasnt to play yet.

She tried to distract herself from the need to touch herself by thinking of another question. She desperately wanted to see Phantom fully naked, and wanted to be sure to even things up again. "Hmmmm, well Mr. Phantom, it seems to me that, like me, youve had some rough times, as evidenced by that incredibly sexy scar. I think that despite being hsppy to be away from it, and at a much better place, there are certain exciting parts of it you miss."

Old 02-20-2019, 08:39 PM   #63
momadness
Literotica Guru

The Phantom's eyes lit up and the glanced to Christine who was equally surprised! They both looked at her and said, "You are most observant and intuitive. I am VERY impressed at such an observation! You have won this round..." He stood up, reach to his belt and unbuckled. He then turned his back to her so she could see his back and removed his slacks. He wore navy blue boxer briefs that fit very snug on his butt. He removed the pants... then offered them to Christine who's eyes were shifting between him and her. She smiled wide as she watched her reaction saying, "Master, she is pleased."

Slowly, the Phantom turned around and let her view him in his boxers, a clear outline of his cock clearly visible from his crotch down the left side of his leg. He flexed his waist and his cock rolled like a python in his pants before he slowly sat back down. He said, "I hope you are pleased from what you see and by the hardness of those delicious nipples, I say you are."

He looked at her and said, "Tis time for sudden death... the final statement. If you get this right, I remove these briefs and you get to see what the Phantom has to offer... if you get it wrong, then my songbird gets to what off her pretty little pussycat for us... So my little songbird, what is your question?"

Old 02-21-2019, 10:16 AM   #64
marriedbigrl
Really Experienced

Kayla bit her lip as Phantom stood up and removed his slacks. His butt seemed perfect. Then when he turned around and she could see the full outline of his cock, it was almost too much. "Kayla let a soft "oh my" slip between her lips as she shook and sat down. Again, without even thinking, her hznd went to her pussy as she began to imagine her hands gripping hus firm ass while she swallowed that amazing cock.

She snapped out of it and quickly removed her hand as Phantom spoke again. Kayla was out of questions she thought she knew the answer to, so she decided to just take a guess and see what happened. "You are actually a very famous person, which is why you wear the mask?" She said with uncertainty.

Old 02-21-2019, 02:29 PM   #65
momadness
Literotica Guru

The Phantom cocked his head to one side and said, "Me? Famous? My dear, the mask should give it all away... I am the Phantom of the Opera!"

Christine knelt before him, putting her delicate hand on her meaty manhood and said, "Master, you are not famous either, though with the way you use this beast..." She let her hand slid up and down his meat, causing it to twitch.

He said, "Sooo... the truth is, the man behind the mask is not famous. He is no body of any real consequence in this world. I am not an actor, politician, business leader, or philathropist. I am just a man... with an amazing stretch of luck, a beautiful slave who worships me... and the possibility of another... "

He let the silence linger for a long moment to sink in. He said, "Time to remove those panties and show me what I want."

Old 02-21-2019, 08:05 PM   #66
marriedbigrl
Really Experienced

Kayla smirked at his comment of another. She wished! She had an admiration for Christine as she rubbed her masters length. Half wishing it was her, and half jealoys that Christine was so obviously devoted to her man. Kayla knew she should be that devoted to her own man, but couldn't help thinking shed rather be devoted to Phantom with Christine.

Again Kayla stood, this time slowly removing her panties. She faced away from the camera, bending all the way down with her legs slightly spread as she removed them. This gave Phantom and Christine a pristine view of her ass and pusdy from behind. Then she turned around, grabbed tge camera and pulled it in for a close look at how wet she was as she sat on the bed doing the splits.

As Kayla looked back at her screen she could see Christine staring hungrily at her as she continued to softly stroke Phantoms cock through his boxers. As far as Phantom went, she could see the look of lust in his eyes as she could see his cock twitch lightly under Christines hand.

Old 02-21-2019, 10:21 PM   #67
momadness
Literotica Guru

The Phantom grinned and said, "Oh that ass is so... fuckable... so very deliciously fuckable... Wouldn't you agree, my dear Christine?"

"Master... I want her... I want her so badly... please... can I have her?" Christine said with a hungry look...

The Phantom chuckled and said, "My dear love of my life... my dear sparrow... we can't have her. We have no idea where she is or how to contact her. I wouldn't dare put her in any kind of risk by asking either..."

Christine looked to pout and he said, "However, I think she has earned a little reward..." He watched Christine get excited and reach to his waist band and lower this briefs away, showing his fully body naked, his cock hard and ready.

Christine took hold of his cock and said, "Master... may I please... Let me suck you..."

The Phantom looked at Kayla and said, "Would you like this?"

He watched her nod and he said, "I will give you this... however, I will make a request of you. One which you must prove you completed for me by tomorrow's session. These... neighbors...the ones you long for. You will go to them tomorrow... you offer yourself to them. And for the proof, you will have one of both of them give you a hickey under each breast.... Do you think you can do this for me?" As he spoke Christine stroked...

Old 02-21-2019, 11:18 PM   #68
marriedbigrl
Really Experienced

As Kayla listened to them talk, she resisted the urge to blurt her information to them. She wanted them as well. Especially when Christine pulled his boxers down. "Oh wow" Kayla gasped softly as she saw his dick stand proudly, Christines hand wrapped around it. Kayla desperately wanted to see Christine suck him off.

She was so horny, so desperate to watch, she agreed to his request without much thought. Some small voice in the back of her head was screaming "No, you need to stop, this is too much, too far", however all she could hear was her wet pussy screaming "please do this! you want to, you need to". So here she was, watching Christine give Phantom an amazing blow job.

"Sir, may I touch myself while she takes care of you?" Kayla asked. He had said earlier that she needed permission to play with herself, and she wasnt sure she could hold off much longer.

Old 02-21-2019, 11:24 PM   #69
momadness
Literotica Guru

The Phantom looked at her and said, "Well, you will have my permission, but I need to know you are going to obey me my song bird. I need to know you are going to obey the Phantom and go to those neighbors and let them do whatever they wish of you... Can you make the promise...?"

He held Christine's mouth inches from his head just wating and watching!

Old 02-21-2019, 11:40 PM   #70
marriedbigrl
Really Experienced

"Yes, yes sir, I promise!" Kayla whimpered, her mouth salivating, wishing she could suck that wonderful cock with Christine. She moaned as she began rubbing her clit. It felt so good, she had been waiting all day with a wet pussy and know, finally, it was getting some attention.

Old 02-22-2019, 09:20 AM   #71
momadness
Literotica Guru

Christine looked to her Master with a knowing smile. Last night, the Phantom had never revealed himself at all... only his two women... this time, he played on the same level. He looked down at his girl and said, "Show our snowbird how talented your tongue us my dear..."

Christine need no more encouragement than that. Her tongue traced his manhood, licking at the split and all his precum before making it vanish into her mouth. The Phantom threw his own head back muttering, "Cum with me son bird... I want to hear you scream my name..."

Old 02-23-2019, 05:56 PM   #72
marriedbigrl
Really Experienced

Kayla admired how Christine went about her job. She really wished she was there sharing it with her. She began massaging her wet folds and clit, breaths coming heavily as she watched Phantom enjoying Christine's lovely mouth. The way he would pump his hips, fucking Chrustine's mouth. Every muscle in his body firm and tense as her tongue seemed to work magic on him.

Quite quickly Kayla was furiously tapping her clit with her thumb, while she had two fingers probing and stretching inside her. Panting and moaning, she was shocked as she already felt her orgasm begin to grow. "Oh my God, fuck! Ohhhh Phantom, Christine, fuck me, fuck, fuck me! OHHHHHH PHAAAANTOOM FUCK, FUUUCK, FUUUUUCK ME!" She screamed as she began convulsing on her bed. Her head fell back onto the bed as she pushed her hips into the air against her hand. Her pert tits in the air as the final tremors hit. She laid there for several seconds catching her breath, watching the screen as Phantom face fucked his beautiful maid.

Old 02-23-2019, 11:03 PM   #73
momadness
Literotica Guru

The Phantom never let his eyes leave Kayla as Christine sucked him off! He wouldn't had needed Kayla as good as his wife was but the show she gave was intense! As she began to go off the deep end, he was starting to lose control himself! He would give up anything though till he heard screaming his name for which she did!

It was as she was coming down from the orgasm and her eyes were locked on Christine did she feel his cock pulse... The Phantom threw his own head back, tensing up hard as he exploded into his wife's mouth... then again as she pulled his cock out and let the thick mass of cum explode onto her face and chest!!!

It was as he was coming down himself, watching Kayla did he said, "you enjoyed what you saw too I can tell... your fingers haven't stopped fucking yourself yet... now... a promise... is a promise though... you will go to the neighbors... let them use you... and I want to see those hickies under your breasts tomorrow... "

He could see her suddenly realizing what she had agreed too and he said, "It looks like our time is up... Unfortunately, we must go now... enjoy the rest of your play time with the others... till we meet again..." The screen went blank and cameras and mikes went off....

He looked at his wife, pulled off his mask and said, "Get the fuck out of those things little slutty slave... I want to fuck you so hard right now it hurts!"

Old 02-24-2019, 09:36 AM   #74
marriedbigrl
Really Experienced

Phantom was right Kayla hadn't stopped touching herself. The realization of the expectation slowed her though. What had she agreed to? She couldn't actually go through with it could she? She turned her lamp off, and laid back in bed. For several hours she tossed and turned, worrying about the following day. Finally, turned on by thoughts of what might happen, she fell asleep shortly after bringing herself to another orgasm.

Waking in the morning, Kayla had a strange feeling of excitement and dread. Still undecided, she took a shower, then paced her room and closet for what seemed like forever. She had to choose between her husband and her nightly excitement. But did she? He didn't have to know, right? No, he would know. Kayla was a terrible liar, and he didn't deserve that.

But what about herself? Didn't she deserve excitement and fun? Did her life have to be boring? Cindy had been right the day before, Kayla did feel the need for the touch of a woman. And despite the stability, was it so crazy to think that having fun and excitement was exclusive from having that stability?

Kayla spent hours debating with herself, changing clothes, deciding one thing and then another. Finally around noon she decided she had a couple of weeks to figure the finality of things out, but it couldn't hurt to go over and at least talk to Cindy.

She flip flopped for awhile trying to decide what to wear. Finally she decided she wasn't trying to seduce Cindy, just talk to her, so she didn't need to wear anything to sexy, but she did want to look good. She decided to wear a matching set of red lacy panties and red bra. She wanted to look sexy if it got that far, and the red stood out against her creamy skin. But over it she wore a red v-neck tshirt that showed just a hint of cleavage, a tight pair of jeans and her favorite sneakers.

Finally around one, deciding she was dressed appropriately she walked across the street and rang her neighbors door bell.

Old 02-24-2019, 11:11 AM   #75
momadness
Literotica Guru

Peter walked up to the door, dressed in a loose fitting thin linen button down shirt, faded jeans, and white sneakers, opening it and looking down slightly to Kayla with a warm smile on his face saying, "Ahh... Kayla. Hello there! I was expecting..."

His eyes shifted as a large tan SUV pulled up with two people sitting in it. The SUV had custom painting on it that promoted a business called Summer's Massage Therapy on it in blues and greens to give the feel of being on a beach somewhere. The two women climbed out of the SUV and waved to Peter saying, "Shall we set up in our usual place?"

Peter smiled and said, "Yes... the poolside sounds wonderful! However..." He let his eyes move back down to Kayla and said, "I think our new neighbor is going to take my table this week."

When Kayla spun back to see him, Cindy walked up beside him and said, "Kayla! What a joy! Oh Ma.... Sir...that is a wonderful idea!" She reached to Kayla's hand and said, "Come on... let's go change!" Cindy wore a white pair of linen shorts and crop top.

Peter smiled and kissed Cindy then said, "I won't take no for an answer. Go ahead. Cindy will help you."

Cindy didn't give her a chance to say no as she led her to a large bathroom area and closed the door. She pulled two large plush white beach towels from a closet and set them on the bathroom counter, then shamelessly began stripping from her outfit. Cindy was quite amused at Kayla's stunned look as she wrapped the towel around her nude body and said, "Well love... massages are best if your naked... let's see what they have to work with..."