Actor Jussie Smollett attacked by men: rope & bleach, homophobic, racial slurs

MORE FAKE NEWS!?!? the Chicago Police Department said there’ve been no reports of what the attackers looked like or said, they were wearing masks... later CPD said they have video of "Empire" star Jussie Smollett at the Subway alone and at the scene of the crime, but they do not yet have video of the assailants. Smollett has yet to comment on the alleged attack.

The SUBWAY is a SUBWAY sandwhich shop....he went at 2am to get a sam which?

The Hotel had no food?

Being an ass is being an ass. Don't matter what your message is.

Tell it to the asses then, guy. Don't tell it to me.

dnno.gif

MORE FAKE NEWS!?!? the Chicago Police Department said there’ve been no reports of what the attackers looked like or said, they were wearing masks... later CPD said they have video of "Empire" star Jussie Smollett at the Subway alone and at the scene of the crime, but they do not yet have video of the assailants. Smollett has yet to comment on the alleged attack.

The SUBWAY is a SUBWAY sandwhich shop....he went at 2am to get a sam which?

The Hotel had no food?

He had to go out because he didn't speak HIS-PANIC and could not get his collard greens and grits because they couldn't understand his Ebonics...

Isn't that how you roll Izzy?

He had to go out because he didn't speak HIS-PANIC and could not get his collard greens and grits because they couldn't understand his Ebonics...

Isn't that how you roll Izzy?

*stands in front of the situational half-Native American and smiles while wearing a MAGA hat and chanting a prayer for peace*

giphy.webp

Isn't that how you roll, NotAJ?

;) ;)

Sure it is! Could be no other way.

Wait for the facts? Check the cams on the street? Let the cops do their investigation?

Fuck that.

If you were man enough to keep up, you would see that the facts are in, but not until you and Rory made total asses out of yourselves, again.

Have you no shame?

Attack the messenger because you don't like the message? Black skin color does not make you and angel any more than it abrogates basic human nature.

Only white people like you lie Kimosabe? Minorities just cannot tell a lie???

Should we immediately let El Chapo go and clean out the jails because of the white oppression of 'brown' minorities?

You truly are an indoctrinated piece of shit...

I'm very open about being an ass. You can't accept what you are. Tired gifs and big images are all you got and you can't let it go.

Nah, tired gifs and big images isn't about all I got, it's what amuses me, so I use them. If you want to change that, then be something different to me personally. Don't know what you're gonna do about that, but I'm guessing you're a creative fella, so spark it up.

giphy.gif

You being an ass, well, that's all about you. Can't do shit about that, either. Don't care either way.

So where we at, Solo? Calling it truce and catching a trader vessel to Yavin 4 or what? :D

If you were man enough to keep up, you would see that the facts are in, but not until you and Rory made total asses out of yourselves, again.

Have you no shame?

Attack the messenger because you don't like the message? Black skin color does not make you and angel any more than it abrogates basic human nature.

Should we immediately let El Chapo go and clean out the jails because of the white oppression of 'brown' minorities?

I called it in the 3rd post

Then I posted reasons

But of course

I needa be attacked

Cause even if it DIDNT happen that way, it could have and therefore it doesnt matter what happened:D

either a drug deal gone bad

or

a gay meetup gone bad

will we ever know? hell NO

It MUST be Trumps fault

Have you no shame?

LOL... talk about a complete lack of self awareness.

You do a lot better when it's just you, ish and twat all bumping your tiny sacs together without interference..:rolleyes::D

'Empire' star Jussie Smollett attacked by men hurling homophobic, racial slurs

"Empire" actor Jussie Smollett was assaulted in Chicago on Tuesday by two men who hurled racial and homophobic slurs at him and wrapped a rope around his neck in an attack police are investigating as a hate crime, officials said.

[Police also believe the assailants threw bleach on him.]

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...chicago-men-hurling-homophobic-racial-n964011

You lose again, Babe. For your reading pleasure...

https://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=90343201&postcount=51

Deplorables are begging their god for this to be a hoax. They think they can dismiss centuries of racial oppression as a lie if one actor, y'know, acted.

They will then bring up this one example until the end of time. BB will mention it 10x a day for the rest of his life. ;) :D

i was darkly amused when i read in one comment section where some douche questioned why they might have ski masks.

in chicago.

in late january.

because that's just how stupid people are.

CHICAGO (AP) — Chicago police say they’ve reviewed hundreds of hours of footage from downtown surveillance cameras but haven’t found footage yet of the alleged attack on “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett.

The department said in a news release late Tuesday that detectives reviewed footage from privately-owned cameras near where Smollett says he was attacked and will broaden their search by reviewing footage from traffic cameras and public bus cameras.
Police: No footage yet of alleged attack on ‘Empire’ actor

Deplorables are begging their god for this to be a hoax. They think they can dismiss centuries of racial oppression as a lie if one actor, y'know, acted.

They will then bring up this one example until the end of time. BB will mention it 10x a day for the rest of his life. ;) :D

You take this incident

and

turned it into "centuries of racial oppression"

Thats another way of saying

I shoulda listened to BUSYBODY when he said it was a HOAX...I will never doubt him again

Back