Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 02-17-2019, 07:31 PM   #26
Submissive_Luna
Really Experienced

As his hand made contact with her face, she let her head go to the side. She refused to look at him. She knew she would have to give in for now. She was not going to let him break her. Her nipples were throbbing now and she knew it was a good thing she never got her nipples pierced like she had been planning.

The sound of the fly on his pants going down jerked her back to the moment and she tried to twist away from him. "What do you think you are doing? No! Just let me go! You made your point. I won't steal again! Dammit! Let me go!" She was starting to get hysterical again as she struggled against the rope, her shoulder and feet both screaming in protest.

Old 02-17-2019, 07:39 PM   #27
momadness
Literotica Guru

"Oh that is for sure... you won't steal from your Master again... because if you do so, I will sell you to people who will treat you far worse than I will. Now, bring your cute little ass back here." Brett said as he grabbed her hips and pulled her back to him, lifting her up so her entire weight rested on her shoulders as her feet stuck up a few inches from the ground. He curved her hips and said, "Oh... are you on birth control? I will see you get some if not..."

He moved his hips towards her and his cock felt her wet little pussy... despite her protests, he grinned and slid his cock inside her hard! Something popped on the inside and he said, "You didn't tell me you were a virgin. Well fuck... you just cost me another 50K. You know how much virgins go for on the market?" With that... he began to fuck that cunt.... harder by the second till she was bouncing in the air slamming back into his cock!

IT may be between YOUR legs, but make no mistake IT belongs to ME!

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 02-17-2019, 10:44 PM   #28
Submissive_Luna
Really Experienced

Callie screamed as he slammed into her. She hadn't wanted to lose her virginity like this."You...never...asked." She said slowly before he started to pound into her over and over. Her shoulders were hurting so bad at this point and she wanted down.

After the shock and pain subsided, she started feeling a pressure and it felt good. She moaned as she bounced on his cock. Every time she came down, it pulled on her shoulders but she didn't feel that anymore. She only felt pleasure now and Brett felt good.

Old 02-17-2019, 11:03 PM   #29
momadness
Literotica Guru

Brett had stuck his dick into Stacy not too long ago, so he had the time and energy to last a long time! He grabbed her hair and said, "Owner's don't ask their property to be used. Your mine now... get used to it."

It didn't take long for her to take his advice and run with it! She came not just once... but four times!!! He growled, "You really are a whore..." He grabbed her breasts and held her in place as he pushed her into a fifth orgasm!

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 02-17-2019, 11:11 PM   #30
Submissive_Luna
Really Experienced

Despite the pleasure when he called her a whore, her eyes sharpened and while having another orgasm she closed her eyes and tried to ignore the fullness she was feeling. "I'm not a fucking whore." She spit out with a shakey breath.

She wanted to move away but couldn't move. He had her speared and was holding her breasts tight. She didn't want to accept that she was Brett's property now but she also wanted to be let down. The need to get down was stronger than ever.

Old 02-18-2019, 10:32 PM   #31
momadness
Literotica Guru

"Perhaps a few more hours of hanging up like a side of beef will loosen that tongue for you. You are what I fucking tell you that you are." Brett growled as he exploded inside that virginal pussy! When he finally slid out of her, he leaned over and said, "I presume that you don't have any birth control... do you?"

When she stared at him, he said, "I think... I am going to keep you as my breeder. My men took a little sample of your blood and ran a few tests and I found out you are particular prone to getting pregnant. I always wanted to try owning a breeder... keeping you chained up like a cow for fucking and birthing babies... maybe I will put you with the others... how does that sound to you? Oh... you would get extra nourishment and treated better than others... hell... perhaps I can put you in the room with Stacy. You like that... right?"

Old 02-20-2019, 01:51 AM   #32
Submissive_Luna
Really Experienced

"Please, don't leave me hanging, Sir. Please." She begged, panicking when he made the suggestion. Callie's mind whirled as Brett mentioned breeding her. "You took my blood? You want me to give you babies? Would I still get to mother them?" Her voice raised in fear at the last part. She had heard of people being forced to have kids and then the kids ripped away from them. That thought terrified her to the core.

The mention of Stacy pulled her out of her head. "No! That bitch betrayed me." She raised her voice in fury but it wasn't aimed at Brett. He wasn't bad looking. Maybe she could eventually be in his bed? She chuckled to herself at the thought. Like he would bring himself to share a bed with someone like her. She was his property now and she doubted that would ever change. Stacy got her into this...no, she got herself into this. Stacy only helped. She had read about BDSM relationships but had never been in one, nor had she thought too seriously about it. Now she knew she would have to learn quick or more pain was in her future.

Old 02-20-2019, 11:20 AM   #33
momadness
Literotica Guru

"Mother them?" Brett said the shock his head saying, "You dont want to do that... makes it that much harder let them go. Or course, I could take all your baby making parts out and turn you into a straight pleasure girl. Your shelf life is shorter, but you would bring more money to me... Of course... i could keep you as my own personal play thing to dehumanize... that could work tooo... "

He slapped her face again saying, "You dont get to choose anything anymore... dont you understand. If i make her your mistress or if i make you fuck her and pretend to be besties... you will or pay."

Old 02-20-2019, 02:06 PM   #34
Submissive_Luna
Really Experienced

"Please let me keep one baby...please. I beg you. I will do whatever you want." Callie begged. She had always wanted to get married and be a mom. Given the current situation, the first part wasn't an option but just maybe she could get Brett to agree to let her be a mother to one of them.

Callie gave in and just looked down. She had no other choice now. She would have to obey to survive. She just hoped he would be merciful enough to keep her away from Stacy.

Old 02-20-2019, 03:36 PM   #35
momadness
Literotica Guru

Brett stopped and looked back at her intensely. He said, "Why?"

It was a simple question. He leaned in, grabbing her hair once more and yanking it back saying, "You've stolen from me, insulted me, belittled me, defied me, and tried to humiliate me. Why should I give you anything at all... much less a baby?"

He grabbed her breast and said, "You have shown me you have earned the right. Only the most loyal get rewards... I have so many breeders that all beg for the same two things... what makes u different?"

Old 02-20-2019, 06:12 PM   #36
Submissive_Luna
Really Experienced

Callie winced as her head was pulled back by her hair. "I...I know I made horrible choices Master. Please, you have my servitude for life which forces me to give up my dream of marriage. The only one I have left is to be a mother. My dream is in your hands Master."

A tear slipped down to her ear as he kept her head back. She knew she could easily get pregnant based on what he told her. "What makes me special? Unless you decide otherwise, you will be the only guy to have this body." Her voice was soft.

Old 02-20-2019, 08:53 PM   #37
momadness
Literotica Guru

"My dear little child, I already have people working on erasing your identity completely. Within the next week, you will have no identity, no records, no school records, no orphanage records, no licenses, nothing. You couldn't marry now if you wanted. Your sister slave is going through the same process." Brett said.

He looked at her and said, "Everything you have offered me... is already mine, so no deal."

He saw tears welling up in her eyes. He ran a hand along her face and said, "Do you know I really want? Do you know what I can't take from you?"

He let her think a few moments, then said, "Loyalty. Affection." There, the key was out there... it always worked on slaves... take away everything and give them an out.

He then said, "A resistant slave will slit their Master's throat. Why do you think they stay in cages and bound tightly? A slave that is not resistant... a slave that is loyal to her Master... goes far. Loyalty is such a rare commodity these days. So I will tell you what. I will let you down... I will give you a few moments, then you will show me loyalty. If you can convince me that you could have some, I will allow you to keep your baby making parts and perhaps mother a child. If you can't... well... unloyal slaves are relatively cheap.. Do you understand?"

As she nodded, he uncuffed her legs from the floor, those the shackles themselves stay in place to hobble her. He walked to the wall and lowered her down to the heels of her feet and then unshackled her wrists from the rope... though while blood rushed back to her arms, he pushed them behind her and cuffed them behind ehr back. He then walked away and let her sink to the floor and he sat down against the wall in a chair... waited... and watched.

Old 02-20-2019, 10:41 PM   #38
Submissive_Luna
Really Experienced

She whimpered as he lowered her arms and as she sank to the floor, she let some tears fall. It felt so good to be down, even if she was just chained. The thought of slitting his throat never occurred to her nor would she.

After she calmed down and could feel her limbs again, she stayed on her knees and moved over to him. "Master, how can I serve you? I apologize for my prior actions. I never should have acted in such ways." Callie spread her knees as she kneeled before him because she had read about that position in a book. Her only hope to be a mother was to show him loyalty and make him happy.

Old 02-20-2019, 10:45 PM   #39
momadness
Literotica Guru

"So there is hope for you after all. A little humility under all that sass." Brett said as he looked down at her. He then said, "Loyalty means you do anything your Master asks of you, anticipating his needs, even pleading to serve to make me happy. Me alone."

He slid his legs apart, his cock clearly ready for more... but he said, "I need my shoes cleaned... right now. Clean my shoes slave."

Old 02-20-2019, 10:57 PM   #40
Submissive_Luna
Really Experienced

Looking around, she saw nothing to clean his shoes with and then it hit her. He meant with her mouth. Looking up at him for a moment, she bent down and slowly licked his shoe. Slowly, she licked the top and side completely before looking up at him.

"I only have to please you? Will you keep me to yourself?" She was hopeful that he would like being the only one to use her pussy since he took her virginity. No matter what happened, he would always be her first.

Old 02-21-2019, 08:39 AM   #41
momadness
Literotica Guru

Brett looked down at her with a look of disbelief... he said nothing as he reached to his phone and made a call. When the person on the other end spoke, He said, "Bring her down."

He hung up and waited enjoying her nervous glances towards the door. Soon, there was a heavy clunking sound and the door out of the room slid open. Two men walked in with Stacy, completely naked though cuffed and collared, with two fresh nipple piercings. Her makeup was smeared down her face as if she had been crying and looked very tired. Her muscles quivered and she was sweaty and trembling. It was clear she had been through a very rough several hours! Dried cum was on her legs, tits, and mouth. She looked as if she was terrified as she darted her eyes back and forth between the guards, Brett, and Callie.

When the men released the girl, Brett watched her leap to Brett's feet, "Master! Please! Please let me serve you!! Master I beg you... take any hole! I'll do anything!!! PLEASE!!"

She completely ignored a stunned Callie even pushing her out of the way to serve. He set his eyes on Callie and said, "Little Stacy here has been learning what happens when she asks to many questions... She has been learning what happens when she disobeys."

Stacy threw herself prostrate to him, grabbing at his shoes and kissing them. She said, "Please Master, I learned my lessons. Please Master i will serve you! Please...let me show you I can be a good girl."

Brett looked at Stacy and said, "There is a shower stall right there in that corner. Go there... Now."

Stacy didn't hesitate as she crawled as fast as she could to the shower, then rested on her knees waiting for further instruction. Brett looked at Callie and said, "Remember what I said. Go turn the water on and clean her up. She may have betrayed you, but in time you two will become very close sisters..."

Old 03-03-2019, 02:39 AM   #42
Submissive_Luna
Really Experienced

Callie couldn't believe what she was seeing. Stacy was begging and that never happened. The thought of what Stacy went through made her shudder. As Brett spoke to her, she turned her eyes back to him.

"Master, I will clean her as you wish but please don't make us get close again. Please." It was Callie's turn to beg. She waited a heartbeat before getting up and going to the shower. Turning the water on, she made sure it was warm and pushed Stacy under. Stacy resisted for a moment before looking at Brett and seeing a look in his eyes. Suddenly she was going anything and everything Callie needed her to do.

Washing her up took a bit as Callie made sure all the cum was off of her. She washed her hair and also made sure her pussy and ass were nice and clean. She teased Stacy's clit a bit before moving on. As she finished cleaning Stacy, she grabbed a towel and wrapped it around Stacy.

"Now what Sir? I have her clean for you, as ordered." Her tone a bit more bratty than she intended.

Old 03-05-2019, 09:59 PM   #43
momadness
Literotica Guru

Brett smiled and said, "Stacy... your turn. Bathe her."

She turned and immediately went to work with a enthusiasm that was surprising by both of them. She didn't try to tease her... or torture her. She had no malice, anger, or vengence in her actions. She worked out of sheer desire to obey. She worked as if the only thing in her existence now was to obey her Master... Her Lord's... every command as if it was scripture.

The work was efficient and tidy... though at one point she had put herself with her back to Callie. Finally, the real pain in her eyes came out. She whispered, "I ... didn't know he was this bad. Callie... please... help me. Get us out of here... please... he is going to sell us if we don't please him... I heard him say it. I just want to go home... please..."

She finally spun back around and finished the show for Brett. When the water was done, Brett raised a finger and curled it indicating to approach. Stacy dropped to her knees and crawled to him, taking a pose where her ankles and knees remained on the ground, her ass high in the air, her tits and forehead on the ground and her hands out infront of her, just touching his right shoe.

He looked to Callie and said, "Well... you coming? I won't ask twice..."

Old 03-09-2019, 04:57 PM   #44
Submissive_Luna
Really Experienced

Callie stared at Stacy but couldn't reply. Stacy had done this. Yes, she had stolen from Brett but Stacy set all this up. She wanted to get them out but didn't have a way as of right now.

As Brett called to her, she looked at Stacy before looking back to Brett. "Yes Sir." She said before sauntering over to him and putting her hands behind her back. She didn't want to do such a silly pose. She just needed to survive this for now and go from there.

Old 03-11-2019, 02:43 PM   #45
momadness
Literotica Guru

Brett smiled as she strutted to him. She was certainly trying that was for sure. As she stood before him, he said, "You will learn what my expectations are if you want to make it here. But this one time, I will forgive you."

He turned his head to one said and said, "Bring in their uniforms."

Four of the men turned and left the room, coming back a few minutes later. Two carried folding tables and two carrying white boxes. The boxes were set up on the tables and the men backed away. He said, "The box with the red ribbon is Stacy's, designed for her body and the blue is for you ... Callie... made for you."

When they opened the box, they would find either red cuffs and collars or blue ones, red high heels or blue ones, red thigh highs & garters or blue ones, and a black body harness. As they turned to head to their boxes, the color ribbon matching the colors of the items inside, the door opens once again and stunning slightly older black woman walked into the room, wearing exactly the same attire as what was in those boxes, only with green walked into the room, then turned to her Master and knelt at his feet, saying, "Slave Cunt Lips is at your disposal Master."

Brett ran a hand through her hair and looked to Callie and smiled at her recognition. He said, "Yes, this is your old orphanage mate... Jasmine." Jasmine said nothing. He eyes remained locked on her Master looking as if she was wanting to please.

He said, "Well... go on. Get dressed. Callie's your is blue now."

Old 04-04-2019, 07:14 PM   #46
Submissive_Luna
Really Experienced

Callie stared at Jasmine as Stacy started to get dressed in the red outfit. "What are you doing? Just hunting and collecting orphans?" Callie's voice shot at Brett as she half heartedly opened the box and glanced at the items.

Her jaw dropped open and she looked back at Brett. "You expect me to wear THAT? Come on now. Be reasonable. I am willing to atone for what I've done but this....this is over doing it and taking advantage." Holding up the body harness, she rolled her eyes as Stacy finished dressing.

How could he expect to wear so little? That is insane. She would just have to find a way to get out of this.

Old 04-19-2019, 12:25 PM   #47
momadness
Literotica Guru

Brett chuckled and said, "Oh... you will never learn will you? String her up."

Three of the guards walked towards her as she backed away! There was no where to go though and minutes later, she was bound and forced to bend over once again, strung to the ceiling and legs spread with the spreader bar. As she started to argue, a ball gag was put into her mouth once more and secured.

Brett looked to his ladies and said, "My pets... I think it's time we start breaking her properly..."

He got up and walked towards her while both slaves walked on either side of him. He walked behind her, pulling his cock out and said, "You find the outfit 'too much'. Very well... you wear nothing until I grant you permission to dress again."

He grabbed her hips and let his cock slip near her pussy. He said, "Stacy, make sure she stays wet for me... Slave cunt lips... keep those titties nice and hard."

The women obeyed without question and Stacy moved between her legs and began to lick the clit hard and Jasmine grabbed at her breasts and began lapping. Brett slid his cock inside her!

Old 06-21-2019, 04:25 AM   #48
Submissive_Luna
Really Experienced

Struggling against the ball gag, Callie tried to speak and respond but they had tightened it pretty good. She tried to shift away from all the attention but Brett held her hips firmly and her bonds kept her from moving any other way.

Closing her eyes, she whimpered softly, wanting to be let go. She regretted coming here and now wasn't sure if there WAS a way out. The thought of not being allowed to dress ran a cold shiver down her spine. There were plenty of guys around here and she didn't want them seeing everything.

Keeping her eyes closed, she let her mind replay everything that has happened so far, including his speech about loyalty. She would have kicked herself if she could have. How could she have forgotten that part? In the moment, Callue knew what she had to do. She had seen his house and knew he was well off. Perhaps if she was loyal and obedient, he would give her what she wanted. He could give her a good life, as long as she listened.

Callie felt her body relax and then pleasure started to fill her as the different sensations coursed through her body. Her moans were muffled by the gag but she continued to moan for Brett...for her new Master.