Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 01-24-2019, 06:42 PM   #1
GoodatBad
Experienced

Neighborly: Closed for Bill525

After nearly 2 minutes of scrounging at the bottom of her bag, Cierra was disappointed to find only gum wrappers, some loose change, and an old tube of lip gloss. Without emptying the entire contents of her purse on the porch in a dramatic display, it was fairly obvious that her house keys were missing. Letting out a pained groan, Cierra zipped up her bag and turned around to face away from the home she’s lived in since she was an infant. Her parents weren’t home yet, probably wouldn’t be for another half hour, and it was too cold to stand outside and wait on them. Shoving her bare hands into her coat pockets for warmth, Cierra shuffled her feet and scanned over to her neighbor’s house. She smiled at the sight of a familiar car parked in the driveway.

Pulling her hand from her pocket only after she’d made it to the front door, Cierra quickly pushed the doorbell twice. Waiting for a response, the raven-haired 19 year old hugged herself. Vigorously rubbing her palms along her arms, she silently berated herself for choosing to wear such a thin jacket on such a chilly day. C’mon, c’mon, she willed her neighbor to answer the door faster, the tips of her nose and ears starting to turn pink from cold.

Old 01-26-2019, 10:28 PM   #2
Bill525
Literotica Guru

Bill had been living in the neighborhood since he had graduated college. At the time, his girlfriend, Ashley, and him moved in with plans for moving into the next phase of their lives. Little did he know that the house would become his forever home. Now he was married to Ashley, with both of them living what they thought were good lives. Ashley was working at the local hospital, while Bill was teaching at a high school just outside of the city. They were happy, and saw themselves building a family in the place that they planted their roots.

The neighbors next door were a friendly family with a daughter. Bill and Ashley had watched Cierra grow up, and had become friends with her parents. Bill had just got home from the school, with it being Friday he was happy to get home quickly. Ashley was working an overnight shift at the hospital, so he would have the house to himself for a while. He pulled into the driveway and headed inside, thankful to get out of the cold. As he got into the house, he set his bag down on the table and went into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. As he was in the kitchen, he heard the doorbell ring.

"Who could that be?," he thought to himself. He walked to the front door, opening the door to see Cierra standing there. He looked down at the nineteen year old daughter of his neighbors and smiled, "Cierra, what can I do for you?" However, he quickly saw the color of her nose and ears and could tell the girl was freezing. He stepped aside, "Come in, is everything okay?," he asked now concerned, wondering why she had come to his house instead of heading into her own home.

Old 01-30-2019, 08:31 PM   #3
GoodatBad
Experienced

Cierra bobbed her head at Bill, smiling somewhat bashfully over her predicament when he asked if she was alright. “Yeah. Can’t find my keys. And it’s really cold.” Cierra explained briefly between clicks of her chattering teeth. As soon as he created an opening for her, the petite young woman stepped forward, brushing gently against him as she crossed the threshold. Cierra exhaled in relief as the warmth of Bill’s home greeted her. She wandered further in, glad to get some distance from the doorway as quickly as possible. Shivering a little as she turned to face her hospitable neighbor, she asked, “is it--um-- okay if I stay here until my parents get home?” She’d walked from the bus stop and she was fairly certain that her toes had to resemble popsicles by now.

Once safely inside the house, Cierra cast a cursory glance around the interior of the main room. She’d only been in the neighbors' place a handful of times over the years, having to tag along with her parents for various social events; this was the first time she’d been inside on her own. The novelty of it brought on an interesting feeling. The house seemed quiet. She presumed that Bill’s wife wasn’t home yet. "And also maybe--do you have anything warm I could have to drink?"

Old 02-03-2019, 01:01 PM   #4
Bill525
Literotica Guru

As Bill saw Cierra nod, he noticed the embarrassed look on her face. As she explained that she lost her keys he watched as she rushed into his house. When she passed him, he felt her brush against him gently. He did not think anything of it and he smiled, shutting the door. When he turned he watched Cierra venture further into his house. He saw her turn as she asked if it was okay if she stayed until her parents got home. Bill gave her a friendly, warm grin, "Of course Cierra..... what kind of neighbor would I be if I made you wait outside for your parents?"

As Cierra asked if he had something warm to drink he grinned, "Of course..... I can make some coffee, or tea..... or do you have any requests?," he smiled as he walked toward her, passing her as he headed toward the kitchen. "Also, make yourself at home, the bathroom is down the hall on your left...…. you can use the TV if you want...." he smiled again at her. Cierra had been around for a while. He and his wife had watched her grow up and play around the neighborhood and have been friends with her parents for the longest time. Now she was 19 and he knew from discussion with her parents that they were struggling with keeping her out of trouble. However, Bill figured she was just acting her age.

"So how is school? Everything going well?," Bill mentioned as he disappeared into the kitchen to make Cierra her drink.

Old 02-10-2019, 03:51 PM   #5
GoodatBad
Experienced

"A horrible one, honestly," she giggled, certain that Bill wouldn't have refused her request since it really had been a simple one. Even with the additional ask of a beverage, that was standard neighborly courtesy, wasn't it? "But you're not horrible. You're really nice." Cierra insisted, flashing Bill a bright, appreciative smile.

“Hmm,” The brunette nibbled on her bottom lip, mulling over what she’d like to drink. Mischief flashed in her eyes briefly as she wondered how bold she could be with the married man while his wife was out and her parents weren’t in sight. She could ask him for liquor, but she didn’t want to risk him saying “no”. “How about hot chocolate, the kind with the tiny marshmallows?” she inquired, shuffling behind for a moment as he walked ahead to the kitchen. “Thanks!” She nodded, taking note of his permissions and turning to look for the TV remote. “Oh. Yeah. School’s okay. Harder than I thought college would be, but the parties are insane. So it evens out, I guess.” While Bill fixed her drink in the other room, Cierra removed her jacket and draped it over the arm of the couch. She couldn’t help noticing her nipples were poking through her shirt from the cold. Perhaps it hadn’t been the smartest idea not to wear a bra today.

Old 02-10-2019, 04:43 PM   #6
Bill525
Literotica Guru

Bill laughed as Cierra had told him he would have been a horrible neighbor if he would made her wait outside. He saw her appreciative and bright smile and he returned it, "Well good thing I am a good one..... you are very lucky," he joked. As he heard her request for hot chocolate, he headed toward the cabinet in the kitchen to grab a packet and make her some. He knew she had to be cold, so he figured a hot chocolate would hit the spot for her.

As he prepared her beverage, he heard her talk about school. He smiled as she talked about it being harder then she thought, but the parties were insane. "Well..... don't party too much..... don't want to struggle in your classes," he joked as he finished up her hot chocolate. As he made his way back toward the living room where she was sitting on the couch, he sighed, "But don't limit yourself either...… college parties were always one of the best parts..." he admitted as he walked in and handed her the drink.

"Here you go..... nice warm, hot chocolate, with mini marshmallows like you asked," he grinned as he saw her sitting back on the couch. He could not help but notice her nipples poking through her shirt as she sat there. He tried not to look, but Cierra's chest was much bigger then his wife's. It was hard to not notice. "So...… staying out of trouble I hope?"

Old 02-10-2019, 05:10 PM   #7
GoodatBad
Experienced

“You sound like my parents,” she teased, locating the remote then turning the television on. They’d given her plenty of lectures on focusing on her studies and setting a solid foundation for her future success in her freshman year. Blah, blah, blah. Cierra liked school well enough, but she was over-tired of living under her parents’ rule. She would’ve jumped at the opportunity to live in the dorms with her friends had finances been available to do so. Then what could her parents say about her partying? Nothing, because she would’ve made sure they didn’t find out about any of it.

Cierra looked up when Bill returned from the kitchen to bring her hot chocolate. She beamed, reaching out her hands gratefully, pleasantly surprised when Bill changed his tune in support of a little fun. “Ooh, so you totally partied when you were in college then?” She curled her fingers around the mug, humming softly as the warmth transmitted through the cup and into her hands. “Thanks.”

“Depends on what you mean by trouble,” she answered vaguely with a light shrug, wondering if she was imagining her neighbor's gaze drifting to her chest or not.

Old 02-10-2019, 05:14 PM   #8
Bill525
Literotica Guru

As Cierra reached her hand gratefully and laughed at her interest in him partying in college. "Of course I partied in college..... most do...." he said smiling. "I may have partied too much at times..... and you know, I met my wife near the end of my college stay, but I did plenty of partying early in my college career...." he said nodding at her. He watched her fingers curl around the mug as Cierra seemed to love the warmth of the drink. "Not a problem, hope you enjoy it and it warms you up...."

Bill moved over and sat down next to Cierra on the couch, with some distance between them. As she asked about trouble, he laughed. "You know, the type of trouble that most young people get into that can ruin their futures...." he said as he looked over at her. "Partying too much, drinking too much, getting into drugs...… not being safe...." he smiled. "Just making sure my young neighbor is still the sweet girl I remember from when she was younger..." he joked as he watched her flipping through some channels. Bill could not help but let his gaze move to her chest again, even though he knew it was wrong.

Old 02-10-2019, 05:44 PM   #9
GoodatBad
Experienced

Cierra didn’t pay quite as close attention when Bill started to talk about his wife. She had always been nice to Cierra but she sort of wanted the focus of the conversation to stay on her at the moment. “I’m sure this will warm me up and taste delicious,” she smiled, lifting the mug to her lips and blowing on the filmy top layer to cool it some. She glanced over the rim of the mug when Bill sat down on the couch, keeping a cautious distance between them. Cierra took a slow sip of hot chocolate and sighed in relief as the hot, rich liquid coated her palate. “Mmmm. So good.”

She narrowed her eyes at Bill as he hinted at the kind of trouble he was thinking of without directly saying it. Sure, she had done some of the things he mentioned, but she was ultimately careful about it or so she thought. Laughing softly, Cierra shook her head. “I am sweet still, but I’m not a kid anymore,” she pointed out, this time definitely catching the older man staring at her chest. “Obviously.”

Old 02-10-2019, 05:50 PM   #10
Bill525
Literotica Guru

Bill watched as Cierra lifted the mug and took a sip of the hot chocolate. As she approved of it he smiled, "Well, glad to see my hot chocolate making skills are up to par..... I am sure you have high standards," he said giving her a playful look. Cierra had always been the girl next door that Bill had taken a liking too. He always was kind and nice to her, even if his wife seemed to be a bit stand offish. Bill had always hoped to have a daughter like Cierra some day.

As she spoke about the trouble Bill was describing, he smiled. "Well..... I am glad you are still sweet...… but you are right, you are definitely not a kid anymore..... a young woman is more appropriate?," he teased. His eyes were on her chest as she stressed the word 'obviously.' He looked up into her eyes, hoping that Cierra did not catch him. "Well, I always enjoyed having you stay next door..... sad that eventually you will be moving out...." he said.

"Guess when you move out, I will have to give in to discussing starting a family with Ashley....." he said speaking about his wife and him getting pregnant.

Old 02-10-2019, 07:58 PM   #11
GoodatBad
Experienced

“Oh, I do have high standards.” Cierra promised, grinning at Bill then taking another sip of hot chocolate. This time she got a sweet marshmallow in her sip which she played with on her tongue for a moment before swallowing. She assumed that Bill could see what she was doing, but it wasn’t as if she was flirting. But the thought did cross her mind that maybe she should be a little bit. “Sure. Young woman. Adult. Whatever.” She said with a light shrug of her shoulders, meeting her older neighbor’s gaze once he apparently caught himself gawking at her chest. The co-ed simply smiled though and chose not to call him out on it. She was flattered that he’d been staring at her. It made her feel sexy.

“Awww, you’ll miss me when I move?” Cierra purred. She had been thinking about renting an apartment with some friends for next year, though she wasn’t sure that her parents would go for it. “Give in? You don’t want to start a family with her?” she canted her head to the side slightly, curious with Bill’s word choice. It seemed like he was expressing some discontent in his marriage.

Old 02-10-2019, 08:02 PM   #12
Bill525
Literotica Guru

Bill smiled as she said that she did have high standards. As she took another sip of the hot chocolate, he watched her tongue playing with the marshmallow a little before swallowing it. He smiled, "Young woman...… if I start calling you an adult I will feel even older," he teased as he saw her look up to meet his gaze. He was nervous she would call him out on looking at her chest, but she didn't. He felt a bit of relief, hoping that maybe she did not notice. Bill was not one of those guys that openly gawked at other women, but lately things have been stressful at home, and he had to admit that Cierra was a very attractive young woman.

As she mentioned the missing her, he nodded. "How could someone not miss you? I mean, lets be honest," he joked as she questioned his choice of words. He shook his head, "No, no, that is not it. I do want to start of family with her...… its just that she is in rush to start one, and with our work schedules....." he began as he stared at his younger neighbor. "It is a big decision, and I don't want to rush into it...… its a bit more stressful then I thought," he admitted.

Old 02-19-2019, 04:15 PM   #13
GoodatBad
Experienced

“So?” Cierra giggled at the way Bill quibbled over referring to her as an adult all because it might emphasize the gap in their ages. She didn’t see a reason for him to be particularly sensitive about being older than her, considering he was still attractive. “Nothing wrong with an older man, in my opinion.” She assured him, smiling as she lifted the mug to her lips again for another taste of hot cocoa. Finally, she was beginning to warm up.

When he clarified on his issues with his wife and the question of expanding their family, she nodded with basic understanding. That kind of worry was light years away for her, but she could see how it was a major decision with long-lasting consequences. “Oh. Well, that does sound complicated. And stressful.” She said, tapping the sides of her mug as she sat next to Bill in silence for a few moments. She took one last sip of her warm beverage, then turned toward her neighbor with a grin on her lips. “Know what’s good for relieving stress though? Besides hot chocolate, I mean.” Setting her mug down on the coffee table in front of them, Cierra walked her fingertips along the couch cushion toward the older man’s kneecap. “I could give you a massage? I’m actually really good at giving them.”

Old 02-20-2019, 06:23 PM   #14
Bill525
Literotica Guru

As Cierra laughed about the difference in their age, Bill smiled. "Well I am glad there is nothing wrong with an older man to you..... and thank you for the compliment, but I am not sure how attractive I am anymore," he joked as he watched her raise her glass of hot chocolate up to her lips. As she sipped he grinned as she seemed to be warming up in the house. He felt bad when she arrived at his door. She seemed so cold and he could not guess how long she had been outside. He was happy that she was now in his house warming up.

As she talked about his comment on starting a family, he smiled. "Trust me, it is very complicated and stressful...… I am glad you sort of understand. Even if you should not even be thinking about the possibility of starting a family yet," he joked. As the silence took over the room, he looked over at her. He watched as she took another sip of the hot chocolate before setting her mug down and turning smiling at him. As she mentioned a message being good for relieving stress, he laughed. "Oh I am sure, but I could not expect you to do that for me...." he said being polite. As he watched her fingertips crawl along the couch and onto his knee, he sighed, "I am sure you are good at them...… but really, I couldn't expect that from you..." he said softly.

Old 02-23-2019, 02:12 PM   #15
GoodatBad
Experienced

“Oh stop it.” Cierra giggled, certain that Bill was just being polite or maybe that he was shy about compliments. In either case, she did find him attractive and she didn’t see anything wrong with telling him so. “I think it’s kind of hot when guys are modest like you. I would totally be attracted to you. You’re nice, and generous, and handsome… ” she explained matter-of-factly, her gaze drifting over his features.

She giggled when he said she shouldn’t be contemplating a family yet. “Don’t worry. I’m so not ready for that. Even though--it is a lot of fun doing what people do to make a baby.” She let the innuendo of that linger in the room between them. Surely, she didn’t have to elaborate for him to catch her meaning. “Oh, it wouldn’t be any trouble,” Cierra assured Bill, her hand now reaching just above his knee. “I like giving them, really. Would you let me?” she asked, nearly pouting. “Please?”

Old 02-23-2019, 02:20 PM   #16
Bill525
Literotica Guru

Bill smiled modestly as Cierra politely scolded him. He heard her talk about how she found it hot when guys were modest and how he was nice, generous and handsome. He felt his eyes watching her as she looked him over. If he was telling the truth, he would admit that it felt good to have the daughter of his neighbors tell him that he was attractive. It wasn't often that a woman other then his wife told him how attractive he was. He smiled politely at Cierra and thanked her, "Thank you Cierra.... very kind..... I am a lucky guy..."

As he heard her giggle about getting pregnant. He shook his head, "Well fun doesn't always mean safe..... but I do know what you mean," he admitted, smiling at his younger neighbor. As she let him know that giving the massage would be no trouble, he felt her hand reaching above his knee. He looked down at her hand, before his eyes moved up to meet her own gaze. "I mean.... if you want to...…" he said softly. Her pleading eyes and soft voice seeming so innocent as he thought about how good a massage would probably feel.

Old 03-02-2019, 04:46 PM   #17
GoodatBad
Experienced

“I do want to.”

Cierra insisted, deciding that Bill’s response was clear enough to be an agreement. She could understand why he didn’t offer a more explicit yes; he was a happily married man, after all. Just maybe not as fulfilled as he would’ve let on. Cierra certainly had no intentions of being a home-wrecker, but she couldn’t deny the curiosity growing inside of her about how Bill stacked up as a lover. “Turn around.” She smiled, shifting to kneel on the couch cushion and waiting for him to do as she said. “If you want me to stop, just say so.” She lifted her hands and placed them on his shoulders when he was in proper position. She squeezed gently, leaning in close to his ear as she slowly kneaded her way to the base of his neck.

“But I doubt you’ll want me to stop.”

Old 03-02-2019, 04:51 PM   #18
Bill525
Literotica Guru

Bill smiled as Cierra told him she wanted to give him the massage. As she asked him to turn around, he shifted on the couch. He turned so that his back as to her, his legs still draped over the couch with his feet on the floor. In his mind, he was wondering why he let himself get into this situation. However, another part of him was telling him this was innocent. He did a kind thing for his younger neighbor and she wanted to repay him. It wasn't a bad thing, she was just being friendly.

As she shifted to her knees behind him, and slide her hands onto his shoulders, he smiled. "Safe word is no, got it...." he joked as he smiled. He stared forward, wondering how good Cierra was at this. He felt her hands squeeze his shoulders gently as she moved in closer. The warmth of her breath on his ear as she told him she doubted he would want her to stop.

As he sat there, he felt her hands kneading their way to the base of his neck. His eyes closed as he let out a satisfied sigh. "ahhhh that does feel good..." he admitted.

Old 03-02-2019, 05:12 PM   #19
GoodatBad
Experienced

Cierra grinned, feeling validated in her masseuse skills when Bill sighed in satisfaction. “Told you,” she boasted, giving the tense spots between his neck and collarbone firm pressure with her fingertips. Cierra continued to work her palms along the broad length of Bill’s shoulders and upper back all the while wondering when the last time was that his wife gave him such attention. She slid her gentle hands down to rub Bill’s biceps, inching closer to him on the sofa cushion.

“You know, guys sometimes get excited when I give massages like this,” she remarked casually, moving her hands down to massage between Bill’s shoulderblades then back up to the base of his neck which she could feel had gotten a bit warmer. She purposely leaned against his body, her chest brushing his back as she whispered into his ear. “If you did, I wouldn’t be upset or anything.”

Old 03-02-2019, 05:18 PM   #20
Bill525
Literotica Guru

Bill smiled as Cierra boasted to him about her skills. He just sat there, enjoying the feeling of her hands working out some of the stress that he was holding in his muscles. Bill and his wife had a great relationship and he had never thought of cheating on her. However, lately, their sex life had slowed down a little bit. If he had to be honest with himself, he enjoyed the feeling of Cierra's hands on him, showing him some attention. He gasped again as her hands moved to his biceps. He kept his eyes closed as he took a deep breath.

As Cierra mentioned guys getting excited when she did this for them, he opened his eyes and let out a nervous laugh. "Well..... I can see why? You are very talented...." he said as he felt her hands move to massage his shoulder blades and back up to the base of his neck. He felt himself getting a bit warm, a bit nervous over her statement as she told him she would not mind him getting hard. He felt her moving closer, her large chest brushing his back.

"Oh..... I..... I bet my wife would mind though...." he let out a deep sigh. His mind racing as he thought about how good her hands felt massaging his muscles.

Old 03-02-2019, 05:39 PM   #21
GoodatBad
Experienced

Cierra smiled and continued massaging Bill’s back when he complimented her efforts. With each passing second she felt more confident that he wouldn’t stop her if she did think to cross the line. Maybe he wanted her to and just couldn’t bring himself to say so. She slid her hands beneath her neighbor’s arms, her chest grazing against his back as she moved her hands down Bill’s sides to his hips. She wondered if he could feel her stiff nipples this way. “Well, it’s a good thing she’s not home right now.” Cierra reminded him, basking in that knowledge that she had her neighbor all to herself. “And it’s not like you’d do anything about it anyway. You know, if you got excited from me touching you.” Cierra shrugged, her fingertips sliding forward to creep along the tops of his thighs. “Right?”

Old 03-02-2019, 05:43 PM   #22
Bill525
Literotica Guru

Bill felt Cierra's hands continue to massage his back and neck. He gasped and sighed at how good the massage felt. He had to admit, Cierra was right, she was very good at this. As she slid her hands under his arms and around him, he felt her move forward. He felt her large chest press into his back, and he gasped. The feeling of her large chest against him made him notice how much bigger her chest felt then his wife's. He felt his cock twitch, as he thought he could feel her hard nipples. He wondered if he had imagined it, but none the less, he was thinking of his young neighbors chest now.

As her hands moved to his hips and inched slowly along the tops of his thighs, he gasped. "God.... no, of course not..... you are my neighbor.... and I am happily married...." he admitted. However, the idea of her getting him excited was running through his head. He couldn't help but think about her body and how much sexier it was then his wife's.

Old 03-02-2019, 06:10 PM   #23
GoodatBad
Experienced

“I know. Of course.”

Cierra nodded encouragingly, confident that Bill was protesting so abruptly out of obligation to his marital vows. He was a good man and good men didn’t cheat. Lightly scratching Bill’s thighs through his pantlegs, she pressed, “but--just because you’re happily married that doesn’t mean you’re completely satisfied. You’re both probably so busy, don’t have as much time to spend together as you used to.” Cierra bit her lip, taking a risk, walking her fingertips over Bill's fly. Her arms around him, leaning against him from behind, she nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck, her lips just softly touching his skin.

“I wouldn’t tell anyone. Really.”

Old 03-02-2019, 09:48 PM   #24
Bill525
Literotica Guru

Bill was lost in the moment. Cierra seemed so innocent, but her actions were sending warning signs through his mind. He listened to her voice, as he gasped, "Yeah.... all couples go through dry spells...." he admitted a bit, as he felt Cierra's fingers scratching at his thighs through his pants. He gasped, as he felt her reach forward, her breasts pressing harder into his back as her fingertips ran over his fly. He let out a light groan at the feeling, "ahhhh Cierra...." he warned.

His mind was racing as she said she wouldn't tell anyone. He knew she was probably telling the truth, but that did not change the fact that it was wrong. As he felt her lips softly touching the skin of his neck, he closed his eyes. The feeling of her lips against his skin weakened him a bit. "Cierra..... we..... shouldn't...." he gasped a bit.

Old 03-16-2019, 08:08 PM   #25
GoodatBad
Experienced

Cierra knew she had the advantage here with Bill being unable to see her smug smile when he admitted that he wasn’t being satisfied by his wife. The confession thrilled her more than it probably should have, and it also gave her a mission to accomplish. “Well, maybe your dry spell could be over…” she suggested sweetly, planting a chaste kiss on Bill’s neck as she grasped the button of his pants between her fingertips. She didn’t let up when her neighbor offered a weak protest, instead continuing to twist the pants button until it loosened from its hole.

“I know--but I want to.” She insisted, growing bolder by the second, her other hand coasting gently across Bill’s crotch.

“And I think you want me to.”