The Isolated Blurt Thread XXVIII : In Praise of Older Yoga Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their telephone tree needs updating. They can't seem to get everyone over to the "new and improved" blurt thread. It's almost like they aren't as welcoming of Harry joining the general board as they make out.

It might be just that you're doing such an admirable job as the congenial host here that they can't break away.

In the interest of good sportsmanship and fairplay that I know you're all about you might have to start combining posts just to slow the momentum here. It just won't do if this thread finishes four times faster than the alternate.
Way too much thinking about a blurt thread.
This Isob thread was originally Laurel’s, so it can’t be replaced...anyone who truly cares about Lit knows that.
Ditto, what I posted above.
 
tumblr_oj9d5zUwDD1s89ig8o1_640.jpg

More yoga pants, less drama.
 
Kinda crazy that they go to all this effort for people they've got on ignore. :rolleyes:



It's very silly. They're assholes, we see that, we don't like them particularly, so they come here and... do their thing. All the while not realizing that their antics don't really much matter. I'm not sure where their logic is, but I sure as hell wouldn't want to be them. Whether it's this blurt, that blurt or the other blurt - it's not like they're going to stop the socializing and interaction. Very silly.


:D


This is their world. They are naturally beta boys (along with their sycophant pick me Deplorable twits) who think they are so bad on this anonymous board. Meet them in real life and I'm pretty sure they are probably mute, quiet as mice, insecure, and just plain chicken shit cowards.

Sixty or seventy something year old men acting like a bunch of 6th graders who got held back twice. It's really not becoming, I just have to laugh and continue thumping on their silly little heads, as they always like to get the last word in. They know certain posters, like me get under their skin, and I love it. :D
 
i'd wager money that with que regularly posting in this thread, it will be one of the quicker ones we've had.

He is a giddy little queef that's for sure. For a guy like queef, this is a high point in his life. Let him enjoy his moment.
 
I've a friend who calls Chicago home. I don't understand how a person goes about daily life in a snow town. Also, I've never seen Blues Brothers, YET.

It's not the snowiest, but seriously hard winters. Much snowier on the other side of the lake.

FYP, YW.
 
I don't know.... I've never had any desire to see it, Doc. I can't imagine what could possibly motivate me to do so now.

Doc is correct. One of the greatest movies of all time.

"We're on a mission from Gawd. . ."

Also, Carrie Fisher in a cameo. . .as herself.
 
Females who post here will be thinking about my succulent penis.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top