Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 02-05-2019, 05:22 PM   #76
DominationSoul
Literotica Guru

Dominic was disappointed with Aurora's response. She'd started making good progress; now, she was falling back. His cock spewed into her ass.

“I wish I had more time to give attention to your ass, but I have clients arriving soon.”

He climbed down from the desk. “Aurora, don't even bother getting dressed. Get in the car, go home, and wait for me.”

Dominic's meeting went well, and as he was preparing to leave, the phone rang.

“I have something that belongs to you.” Dominic knew that voice. Marco was one of his worst enemies, and he had threatened to take Dominic's territory from him.

“Help me!” Aurora's voice pleaded.

Marco laughed, then the phone went dead.

Marco had Aurora.

Old 02-06-2019, 12:52 PM   #77
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Aurora entered the limo naked as it waited in the alley for her. Half way, she realized it did not go at the same destination. When she asked the driver pulled up the separator and locked the door.

Soon the limo drove to a far destination and stop on the route as a man in a suit step in the limo and closed the door. She was terrified as she back away as he introduce himself and promised she not be killed but he will enjoy her company.

Soon she was driven in a huge cabin in the middle of the woods, where she was dragged out naked and over the his shoulder. She struggle and pleaded as he carried her to the bedroom and tied her spread out, face down. Her wrist and ankles, attach by rope to the 4 bed poles. She heard him dial and call her husband and hang up once she screamed for help.

She struggled in desperation as he hung up and spank her hard before beginning to undress in front of her eyes. She panic seeing his enormous erection as he stroke himself with a smile. She let out a scream for help as he climb on the bed and force her leg open.

Old 02-06-2019, 03:31 PM   #78
DominationSoul
Literotica Guru

Marco patted Aurora's ass. “I'm surprised you didn't ask about the scar on my face. My older brother Dominic gave that to me when I was twelve, and, yes, it is the same Dominic.

“I am surprised you yelled for him to help. I know him very well. Did you know you are his sixth wife? The other five displeased him and disappeared.

“Have you considered what will happen to you if he gets you back? In his eyes you will be soiled. What horrors might he inflict upon his soiled wife?”

As Marco continued to talk, he kept patting Aurora's ass. “I think it is kind of sad that I'll be sending you back to my nasty brother, but I imagine you are a dutiful wife even if you must suffer from hour to hour.

“I know you are wondering why I'm talking so much. I'm waiting for the doctor. See, the thing is I'm not really an ass man – that's Dominic. I'm more of a pussy man. Your chastiy device is quite a clever one, but it will not be much of a challenge for my doctor.

“Are you excited yet knowing your pussy will soon be filled with my cum? Don't worry, Aurora. Dominic will not find you in time to save your precious virginity. Can you imagine what he will do to your body when he discovers you are no longer his pure wife?

“Oh, fantastic, here is the doctor now. Are you crying, Aurora? Are those tears of joy?”

Old 02-15-2019, 04:55 PM   #79
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Aurora struggled to break free as the doctor entered the room;" let me go! Get off me!!" * She fought till the doctor sedated her. The doctor careful began to remove the chastity belt and confirm she was pure and healthy to bare him children. The doctor even repaired her anus damage and tighten it as well clean her out.

Once the doctor left, her wrist we're tide to the bed poles above her. A belt around her waist and tied down to the bed poles under her to restrain her movement. Ropes were wrap around her knees and raised up and parted wide . A chain hook around her ankles to her thighs. Exposing her pussy wide and ensure a full penetration.

She woke up and freak as she could not move. She panic and screamed for help as he step in the room, naked and fully erect. To her horror he was even more hung than Dominic.

" Please let me go..please, I don't wanna die...please...let me go..I swear, I disappear"

Last edited by Kililia : 02-15-2019 at 05:01 PM.

Old 02-15-2019, 05:15 PM   #80
DominationSoul
Literotica Guru

Marco smiled at Aurora's perfect position. He ignored her pleas. He moved onto the bed and between her legs. His large cock was eager to enter her tight pussy.

“It is not often I get a virgin,” he said as he positioned his cock at her slit. With those words, he thrust forward hard, driving deep in her. He pulled back and thrust hard and kept doing the same again and again.

His cock spurted inside her, and still he kept fucking her. When he finally tired, he pulled out and told the doctor, “Put the chasity device back her.”

Once the doctor was done, he said, “Now, Aurora we wait for Dominic to make payement to get you back.”

Old 02-15-2019, 05:24 PM   #81
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Aurora looked terrified as he climbed on the bed, she paled as he positioned himself:" please, I beg you , don't..."* She screamed as he tare through her ,screaming with every violent thrsut,crying as he came hard yet continue pounding like a madman. She sobbed as he simply told the doctor to fix her back up. She was sedated as the doctor reclosed her pussy.

She came in and out of consciousness as they moved her around...

She lay naked on her husband door ,her arms tied in her back with her knee tied up to her collar. She was fully exposed as her husband open the door. The semen of his brother still seeping out with her bruise bloody pussy over chastity as a mokery.

Old 02-15-2019, 05:35 PM   #82
DominationSoul
Literotica Guru

Dominic looked down at Aurora lying naked on his doorstep. He could tell that she been fucked. “You are ruined for a wife now, but I believe you will make a delightful slave.

He unbound her and put a leash on her collar. “Stay on your knees. From this day forward you are slave and I am Master. Do you understand, slave?”

Old 02-15-2019, 05:40 PM   #83
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Aurora paled" please no, don't this to me...I beg you...I don't wanna be a slave"

Old 02-15-2019, 05:48 PM   #84
DominationSoul
Literotica Guru

Dominic swatted her ass with his hand. “You are a slave now. You will call me Master.” He swatted her ass again and again. “Do you understand, slave?”

Old 02-15-2019, 06:01 PM   #85
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Aurora screamed in pain:" please, Dominic...it was not my fault...please...mercy" * she cries as he swatted her ass*

Just as he was getting enraged, his assistant walk over and whispers:" your new virgin wife has arrived and placed in your bedroom naked and ready to Fuck" * hands him bill of health, making him lose interest in Aurora*

Old 02-15-2019, 06:15 PM   #86
DominationSoul
Literotica Guru

Dominic turned to Walter, his assistant and said, “Take slave to the basement, put a shackle on her ankle and secure it to the eyebolt in the floor.”

While Walter led slave away, Dominic eagerly entered the house. He was delighted that his new wife had arrived. He was certain that she would be the perfect wife.

When he entered the bedroom, he started removing his clothes while his eyes feasted on her naked body. He licked his lips in anticipation.

Old 02-15-2019, 06:33 PM   #87
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Lucille look back at the man that was undress and she was naked on the bed. She had been kidnapped after prom and brought to a human traffic bargain. She back away from him in tears :" who are you?!? Why am I here? Please let me go, I won't tell the cops"

Old 02-15-2019, 06:44 PM   #88
DominationSoul
Literotica Guru

Although slave struggled all the way to the basement, Walter had no trouble getting her there. She had a bed sided mat on the concrete floor. He attached a shackle to her ankle and locked it in place. The shackle had a chain that he attached to an eyebolt in the concrete floor. “I'll be back to fuck you later, slave” he promised.

Dominic smiled at Lucille. “You are my wife,” he answered. “I expect you to be devoted to your wifely duty.” He held a collar in one hand. “This collar is one that will give you a severe shock if you leave the house.” He place it about her neck and locked it in place.

“Now, lie on you back and spread your legs.”

Old 02-15-2019, 06:51 PM   #89
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Lucille paled at his statement,in tears as he place the collar on her. She open her mother to plea but no sound came out. She did not want to lose her virginity to a stranger but was to terrified to fight him. She reluctently layed down and spread her legs, she look away in tears.

Old 02-15-2019, 07:01 PM   #90
DominationSoul
Literotica Guru

Dominic was pleased with Lucille's obedience. He moved onto the bed and between her legs. He positioned his large cock at her slit, then he drove hard and deep inside her. He pounded her pussy over and over. He didn't stop when his cock spewed inside her. “You are going to give me a son,” he proclaimed.

He kept on fucking her and cumming inside her. When he finally pulled out, he flipped her over and positioned her on her knees with her ass up.

He wiped his cock clean and pushed it at her asshole. He gripped her hips hard then drove his cock into her ass. He fucked her deep and hard.

His cock exploded in her ass.

After awhile, he pulled back and turned her to her back again. He looked down at her and smiled. “I'm not done with your pussy or ass yet.”

As Walter promised, he returned to the basement. The slave was lying down, but he doubted she was sleeping. He swatted her naked ass and positioned her on her knees. He drove his cock into her asshole.

He fucked her for a long while, cumming again and again. “I'm off tomorrow, but don't worry, Brent will be here in the morning to take care of you.”

Last edited by DominationSoul : 02-16-2019 at 07:12 AM.

Old 02-19-2019, 02:28 PM   #91
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Lucille glance up at Dominic as he climbed over her , pales as he positioned his cock. She threw back her head as she screamed in agony as he drove his huge cock into her pussy. She instinctively clung to her husband as he lay over her as he began pound violently in and out her sore pussy. She fear it would never end till he finally came, she sobbed nodding at his statement not daring defy him. She clung helplessly as he continued to pound in and out of her sore pussy till he finished emptying his huge load. She winced as he suddenly withdrew, she was sure he was done claiming her on their marital bed.

She gasps as he flip her over and force her into position as he wipe his cock. She had no time to react as he suddenly drove his dry cock up her asshole till he was fully impaled. She screamed at the top of her lungs, crying as her husband began pound her dry asshole without mercy till he finally came.

She whelp as he turn her over as she look up in terror ad pain as he spoke. She shook her head, sobbing as she saw trace of her innocence of his massive cock and balls as proof he deflowered his wife holes.

Aurora threw back her head as he ram up her asshole,crying as Walter began to rape her asshole for the first time. She never imagine she end up a sex slave to his staff, sobbing as she fear that she never escape. Her cries echoed in the basement for only Walter's ears

Old 02-19-2019, 02:39 PM   #92
DominationSoul
Literotica Guru

Dominic kept his promise and used his wife's pussy, pounding her hard. He was determined to get a child. “A wife's duty is to conceive a child.”

He used her asshole again and made another promise. “I'm going to use you day and night until you give me a baby.”

Old 02-19-2019, 02:51 PM   #93
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Lucille was crying as she clung to him helplessly as he pounded in and out her pussy like a madman: " aarrrggghhhhh.....tooo big...." *Sobbing as he spoke* " ....yes....aarrrggghhhh....husband" *cry out as he came again into her pussy. She had no time recover as he pull out her pussy to wipe his cock and ram up her ass without warning: " noooo!!! mercy!!" *crying as he made it clear she will be fuck none stop, she never imagine her first time be so brutal*

Old 02-19-2019, 02:55 PM   #94
DominationSoul
Literotica Guru

Dominic was happy to have found such a wonderful wife. Her pussy was delightful and her ass was even better. Her breasts were on the small side, but babes would make them larger.

“Duty is so important. It is my duty to fill your pussy and ass with cum, and it is your duty to beg me to fuck you, so then you can make me happy.”

Old 02-19-2019, 03:10 PM   #95
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Lucille was sobbing as he pounded in and out her raw asshole , groaning as heheld her firmly under him. She felt his first grip as he whispered in her ear, making her understand what he expected of his young, virgin wife that he just claimed. She was crying to scare to defy him, she force herself to comply" please...fill...my...holes...aarrrggghhh....with....your...aarrrggghhhh....seeed husband....arrrghhhh!!! please....let...me ...aarrrghh....bare ...you...many....owww.....sons....like a...aarrrggghhh...good...wife..."

It was obvious that she was a wife that quickly understood her duty and he hope bare his first son*

Old 02-19-2019, 03:17 PM   #96
DominationSoul
Literotica Guru

Dominic was delighted with his obedient wife and he kissed her lips gently. “I am so proud of you, Lucille. I think you will be the perfect wife and mother.”

He joyfully kept fucking her pussy, filling her with cum. He really wanted that child and ignored her asshole. He needed for her pussy to be constantly filled with cum.

Old 02-19-2019, 03:29 PM   #97
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Lucille sobbed as he finally pulled out of her ass and wipe his cock as he kissed her, she looked up at him in tears as he mention how proud he was of her. She nodded , hissing as he ram his cock back into her sore pussy to cum his load. She whimpered as he raise her legs to open her up more,pounding hard and deep as he could not get enough of her sore pussy: " aarrrggghhhh, mercy...husband...i'm sore..." *she pray he let her rest though he seem determine to cum all day in her pussy*

Old 02-19-2019, 03:36 PM   #98
DominationSoul
Literotica Guru

Lucille's pleas only made Dominic more determined to throughly seed her pussy. He needed a child more than anything else. His determination kept his cock hard and his inner fires burned hot.

He flipped Lucille to her belly and on her knees with her ass up. He drove his cock in her pussy while gripping her hips with hands of iron.

In the morning Bret took Aurora her breakfast in a bowl. He unlocked her chain and took her to the shower across the room.

The water was cold and her body shook as she showered. There were no towels. He took her back near the bed where the bowl was on the floor. “You can only eat while being fucked,” he explained.

He positioned her on the floor in front of the bowl. He rammed his cock into her ass, fucking her harder and harder was she tried to eat.

Old 02-19-2019, 03:46 PM   #99
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Lucille eyes bulged as he began pound like a madman as he seem determine to cum inside her pussy. She gasps as he re positioned her, crying out as he ram back into her pussy. She was sure she would die on his enormous cum. She let out sharp cries as he thrust into her sore pussy.

Aurora winced as she was unchained and dragged into the shower as began to shower, she stumble towards the bowl: " please, let me talk to Dominic...please...its not my fault! " She struggled as he force her on all four, crying out as he ra his cock up her ass. She tried crawl away as he restrained her and began pound her ass raw as she screamed for Dominic*

Old 02-19-2019, 05:19 PM   #100
DominationSoul
Literotica Guru

Bret gripped Aurora's hips as he thrust forward. His inner fires grew hotter. Her cries spurred him on. He groaned as his cock became so hard. His cock spewed in her. He wished he could stay much longer, but Dominic was strict about the time.

Once Bret finished with Aurora's ass he chained her up again and said, “See you for lunch.”

Dominic said, “Since we were too busy for breakfast, we will stop for awhile for lunch. I will be using your pussy hard all afternoon, so I would advise that you eat lot to keep up your energy.”

Lunch went by quickly, and Dominic was eager to continue. He wanted to try some other positions. He placed Lucille on her back with her legs on either side of her head so that she rested on her shoulders.

He drove his cock hard down into her ass, pounding eagerly. His desire so strong for a child that he could barely think of anything else.

Last edited by DominationSoul : 02-19-2019 at 05:50 PM.