Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 03-04-2018, 01:34 AM   #51
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Fortunately that friend was gathering information for Bella. Kayla soon stopped and began to clean up. She had a meetingwith Bella about her new dig. Kayla locked up before heading for the exit, not knowing she was beging watched.

Old 03-04-2018, 01:51 AM   #52
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Dracula and Luciana followed Kayla to her home. Staying to the shadows. When he was certain they had arrived at her home an apartment complex. He had luciana stay hidden at least until he got Kayla to invite him inside A vampire could not enter a private dwelling without permission. Approaching her as she unlocked her door. He said "hello Im vlad I just moved into one of the empty apartments one floor up. I've been trying to introduce myself get to know my neighbors taking her hand and kissing it as he looked up to meet her eyes. Beginning to turn on the charm as he began to let her slip into his hypnotic seduction.

Old 03-04-2018, 12:50 PM   #53
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Kayla soon arrived at her place, digging her purse for her keys. Pausing as Dracula approached her, though pulled her hand away. "I'm Kayla...it is late but please come in."she said. Opening the door to let them in. She set her things down before showing Dracula to the couch.

Old 03-04-2018, 01:00 PM   #54
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Dracula when she showed him inside he sent a mental command to luciana. "Make sure no one disturbs us feed from them if you have to." When Kayla showed him the couch he sat down when she joined him he looked around but locked eyes with her again letting her slip further and further into his power. He said "No husband or girlfriend I can't believe someone as attractive as you would be living alone Kayla?"

Old 03-04-2018, 01:09 PM   #55
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

"Well my friend needs her own space though she can be gone for months."she said. Hinting at Bella but not saying her name. Scooting closer as she was falling more under his power. Finding him to be very attractive as she blushed a bit.

Old 03-04-2018, 01:38 PM   #56
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Dracula let out a hot breath as he felt the blood rushing to her face. He said "I see it must get pretty lonely here with your roommate gone so much." Placing his hand on her thigh as he slowly let it slide up. Still gazing into her eyes as he put her deeper and deeper. He said "a woman should never be without close contact to someone. After all we all have needs."

Old 03-04-2018, 01:44 PM   #57
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

"Oh she doesn't live here but yeah it gets lonely."she said. Kayla blushed even more before getting closer to Dracula. "Yes we all have needs."she said. Soon leaning in and kissing him, as she now was his.

Old 03-04-2018, 01:55 PM   #58
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Dracula kissed her back. His hand continuing up her thigh under her skirt to her pussy rubbing it through her panties. Breaking the kiss he kissed her neck and said "lets move to your bedroom." Once they were there he said "do you want to taste my cock?" Knowing she would do anything for him right now.

Old 03-04-2018, 02:03 PM   #59
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Kayla agreed and lead him to her room. Though Bella began to feeling the teasing. Kayla soon nodded her head as she began to unbutton her blouse. Like Luciana she was smaller chest wise.

Old 03-04-2018, 02:10 PM   #60
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Dracula watched as she removed her blouse. He leaned in kissing her neck again before he removed her bra. Leaning down to lick her her hardening nipples sucking them to peaks before guiding Kayla to kneel his crotch eye level with her. Ready for her to taste his cock.

Old 03-04-2018, 02:19 PM   #61
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Kayla moaned as well as Bella. Wantingto hold him to her chest though had her knelt down. Licking her lips before she freed his cock from his pants. Kayla wasted no time and began to suck him. Loving this but eased him out. Standing, pushing her skirt and panties down. Pulling Dracula into a kiss, a hot one.

Old 03-04-2018, 02:43 PM   #62
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Dracula backed her into the wall. Easily holding her due to his strenght as he slid his cock into Kayla. Fucking her slowly at first. Teasing her wanting to here her beg. Once again Bella would begin to the see the illusion. Dracula fucking Kayla against wall before it would slowly change to her. Her that was pinned against the wall. Her he was teasing with his deliberately slow thrusts.

Old 03-04-2018, 02:56 PM   #63
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Oh Kayla was loving this as she moaning. Once again Bella was face to face with Dracula. Not knowing he was taking Kayla's life. Wasn't long before she began to beg, "Oh fuck me faster." Bella was panting as she trying to make it to her bed.

Old 03-04-2018, 02:59 PM   #64
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Dracula oblidged soon fucking her faster. His cock pistoning in and out of her dripping sex. Hitting the deepest parts of her pussy. He kissed her neck again and said to kayla his voice dripping with lust. "You never have to be lonely again. An eternity of this pleasure. All you have to do is ask for it. Tell me you want to belong to me forever."

Old 03-04-2018, 03:11 PM   #65
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Like Kayla, Bella was so turned on as he continued to fuck Kayla. Who held Dracula close to her a he was giving her a good fuck. Looking him in the eyes, "I do not wish to be alone anymore. I want to be yours forever. "She said. Kayla had sealed her fate as her life was now over.

Old 03-04-2018, 03:19 PM   #66
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Dracula continued to take her hard and fast against the wall. Fucking again and again until he felt her cum around his cock. Filling her as well as he bit into her neck. Only intensifying the pleasure of her orgasm as he drained the blood and life from his new bride. Once the illusion ended for Bella Dracula carrying Kayla called to Luciana. Telling her to pack things for Kayla as they would return to there hideout before morning. BY tomorrow night Kayla would be one of his eternal brides.

Old 03-04-2018, 03:42 PM   #67
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Wasn't long before he had Kayla coming and hard. Though her life was now over as he sank his fangs into her neck. Bella was coming two after her orgasm to see the faint image but was confused. Bella soon fell asleep but it wasn't until the next morning reality sunk in. A neighbor called in the police as Kayla's door was open and blood on the floor.

Bella was set to meet her friend at a local café but to her surprise the police were at her door. They told her about what happened and Bella was upset. She explained she worked with Kayla at the museum and that she was going to fill her in on her next assignment. The police took some info down before leaving. Bella wasted no time and headed to the museum. Needing to know what her next assignment was.

Old 03-04-2018, 06:35 PM   #68
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Frank was at the museum. He spent alot of time there enjoying the sights. He noticed Bella arrive as she went to her boss. Her boss a burly man by the name of marcus said "Bella there you are. Have you seen Kayla she hasn't been answering her phone? Its not like her to take off without notice." There boss not having heard what has happened yet.

Old 03-04-2018, 07:26 PM   #69
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Bella looked around before sighing softly. "Marcus we need to speak in private."she said. They headed to his office where she told him what she knew. He was devastated and she told him the police would come here. Getting her next assignment from her boss before leaving. Bella was on her way out to head to a cafe to get a coffee and look over her new assignment.

Old 03-04-2018, 11:53 PM   #70
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Marcus was crushed when he heard. As bella left Frank saw her and followed her out. He said "Bella...I mean Ms. Markethon." Getting her attention before walking with her. He noticed her eyes and said "Ms Markethon are you alright. You look like something is bothering you. Do you want someone to talk to about it? I was thinking of going to get something to eat anyway."

Old 03-05-2018, 08:50 AM   #71
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Bella paused as Frank approached her. "Frank....my best friend is missing, she works for the museum."she said. Motioning him to follow her out, leading him to a cafe. "Like the dig site only her clothes and blood was left."she said. Bella took a seat at a more private spot. Pulling out a folder of the old site.

Old 03-05-2018, 09:20 AM   #72
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Frank's eyes were wide in disbelief. When they sat down he said said "two crimes exactly the same. Happening in two different parts of the world. The odds of that are Astra nomical. I'm sorry about your friend Bella I mean Ms. Markethon." He placed his hand over hers and said "you know if you ever need anything I'm here for you."

Old 03-05-2018, 11:03 AM   #73
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Very true but i feel as if they are connected in some way."she said. Smiling a but before showing Frank photos from the dig. "Now we still don'tknow who or what was buried there. The locals weren't open to sharing with us."she said. Wanting to make the connection hoping to save Kayla.

Old 03-05-2018, 11:07 AM   #74
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Frank examined the photos with her he said "wait....wait wait... I know that marking. Its old very old but its the house marking of Blerinca a old and one of the few nobel houses of Romania. That's strange though you were in Italy on your dig weren't you. Why would something Romanian be buried all the way in Italy. Could the artifact have been stolen?" Frank's knowledge showing he wasn't just in her class because he liked her.

Old 03-05-2018, 05:22 PM   #75
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Bella looked at the photo before nodding her head. "Yes, we were working with someone from an Italian museum. They stumbled upon it on accident."she said. Getting out with a map and began to look it over. "The city is nowhere near Romania. I'll have to contact them and research this family. Whoever was buried there had some type of importance."she said.