Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 02-10-2019, 09:09 PM   #626
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Dracula kissed her deeply. His fingers slipping into her cunt. Working them in time with his thrusts into Luciana. He broke the kiss. Grazing her neck with his fangs as he whispered in her ear "who do you belong to Kayla? Who does your soul and your body belong too? Both of you?"

Old 02-10-2019, 09:48 PM   #627
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Kayla began to grind on his fingers. "We belong to you Master."she said. Nuzzling his neck before kissing it. Luciana soon came but eased his cock into her ass.

Old 02-10-2019, 10:12 PM   #628
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Dracula kept like this foreawhile. Teasing Kayla's pussy while fucking Luciana's ass. Afterawhile he came hard filling Luciana's ass before he pulled out. Still hard as he shoved Kayla onto her hands and knees over Luciana as he slid into Kayla's pussy.

Old 02-11-2019, 02:22 PM   #629
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Kayla soon found herself on top of Luciana, who held her in place. Smiling as she watched Dracula fucked her sister. Rubbing her back as Kayla got a good fucking. Though Kayla was loving as she was moaning pretty good.

Old 02-11-2019, 06:48 PM   #630
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Dracula moaned slapping Kayla's ass as he used her. Enjoying the site of his first bride lovingly stroking her sister brides back. He started to fuck Kayla harder. Hers and Luciana's nipples brushing against each others.

Old 02-11-2019, 07:34 PM   #631
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

This was turning Luciana on as she felt Kayla's clit against hers. Shifting as she sat in front of Luciana, holding her to her chest. "Mmmm maybe you should fuck her ass."said Luciana. Kayla's head snapped up as she didn't like it that way. Looking to Dracula she silently pleaded to him.

Old 02-11-2019, 07:58 PM   #632
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Dracula shook his head he said "no I can tell my Kayla doesn't like that. I may own you both. I would never do something that you would hate though. I will though do this." He suddenly Pulled Kayla's back up against his chest. Holding her by cupping her neck but not squeezing it. He kissed her neck before sinking his fangs into her neck. Taking a little blood knowing feeding and being fed from was arousing to his brides.

Old 02-11-2019, 09:19 PM   #633
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Even though he was a monster but he did care for them. Kayla let out a moan as the bit caused her to cum hard. Luciana watched with a smile. "Well alright though we should head out for a meal. Also find out her next work trip."she said.

Old 02-11-2019, 09:26 PM   #634
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Dracula came hard with Kayla. Pulling out of her he said "you are right my Luciana. A good meal will help all of us for when we face that hunter again. I don't want to lose another bride to him." He said "kayla you will go to museum directors home. Seduce him and drink from him but don't drain him. This will give you control over him as a thrall just as Luciana has done with the pilot who gets us around. That way we will always be able to find out where Bella is going next."

Old 02-11-2019, 09:33 PM   #635
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Kayla soon felt him ease out before she rested on the bed. "I...already....know."she said in between huffs. She got the info the night of the event. "She leaves for Japan in two days....gone for a few then back...then to Romania for a week."she said. Slowly getting off the bed but got help from Eric.

Old 02-11-2019, 09:38 PM   #636
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Dracula nodded and said "good job my Kayla for being forward without me having to tell you Luciana contact your thrall then and make our arrangments for travel. In the meantime we will dress and hunt."

Old 02-11-2019, 09:48 PM   #637
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Kayla smiled as Eric took her to get dressed. Luciana nidded her head as she got dressed. Making the arrangements as they headed out. Choosing a bar tonight for their hunting. Luciana and Kayla found their meal and slipped out back with him.

Old 02-17-2019, 07:37 PM   #638
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Eric had already found his meal. Luring the woman out. Dracula was taking his time. He wanted something special. He wanted a woman to approach him. To try to seduce him when she did he would take pleasure from her body before taking her blood from her. He was in a particularly sadistic mood tonight after losing laura.

Meanwhile Kayla and Luciana had lured a man out into the aisle. He said "so ladies I don't think we just came out here to talk did we?"

Old 02-17-2019, 11:19 PM   #639
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

The girls wasting no time as they silenced the man before drinking his blood. Though in the crowd was a girl, who had look very similar to Laura. Weaving through the crowd before walking up to the bar. Ordering a drink though smiled at Dracula. "Viv...and you are?"she asked.

Old 02-18-2019, 09:16 PM   #640
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Dracula smiled and raised his own drink "Vlad." Though he could of easily turned on the charm he didn't. Wanting to see how this woman planed to seduce the ultimate creature of seduction.

Old 02-18-2019, 10:28 PM   #641
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Viv took a sip of her drink before she smiled some more. Getting closer to Dracula. "Where are you from?"she asked. Eyeing him up quickly before she smiled again. Viv was a little tipsy.

Old 02-19-2019, 09:56 PM   #642
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Dracula smiled at the woman. Noticing as she eyed him up and down. He said "Im from out of town on a trip. I was here with some friends. They appear to have left me though. After I enjoy a few more drinks I will probably pay for a cab to a hotel since we hadn't settled on one yet before coming to this club."

Old 02-20-2019, 05:13 PM   #643
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

"Mmm well let's get a few more drinks then you can come home with me."she said. Viv smiled before finishing off her drink and ordering another one. Getting closer to Vkad as she smiled. "I don't mind...you're cute."she said.

Old 02-21-2019, 09:09 PM   #644
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Vlad gave her a smirk and said "I guess. I don't have another place yet to crash. He took another drink and smiled seductivly at Viv. "To new friends," he said in his romanian accent that seemed to drive woman wild. Atleast Kayla and Bella it did. HIs hand cupping her ass for a moment as if it was a accident. He wanted her good and needy when she got him home.

Old 02-21-2019, 10:09 PM   #645
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Viv smiled as she felt his hand on her ass. Soon leaning against Dracula as she smiled more. Going for it as she pulled him into a kiss. Deepening it as he didn't pull away. Soon taking another sip but stayed close to Dracula.

Old 02-22-2019, 09:59 AM   #646
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Dracula moaned into the kiss. Continueing to tease her body as they kept drinking. Wanting her to be wild with need when they got back to her place. He sent a message to his brides and said "I will be having my meal to go tonight. Eric see to Luciana and Kayla in any way they desire." Then he said to Viv "why don't we get out of here."

Old 02-22-2019, 10:11 AM   #647
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

The others received the message befofe they headed back home. Luciana hoped Dracula knew what he was doing. Viv soon nodded her head, paying her tab before grabbing her purse. Waiting before linking arms with Dracula before leading him out. Her place was a few blocks away. Once inside, she pulled Dracula into a hot kiss.

Old 02-22-2019, 11:29 AM   #648
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Dracula moaned into the kiss. His hands gripping her ass as he pulled her roughly against his chest. He said "mmm so needy. I have a feeling this is what you wanted since we were at the bar."

Old 02-22-2019, 11:37 AM   #649
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Viv nodded her head after the kiss. Wasting no time as she got his shirt off in a flash. Kissing his chest before she attacked his neck with kisses. Feeling her dress being pushed up. Smiling up at Dracula before biting her lip.

Old 02-23-2019, 10:17 AM   #650
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Dracula smirked seduvtivly down at her. Pulling the straps of her dress down and off her body. Revealing an attractive set of panties and bra. He said "ow where you hoping to bring someone home tonight. Tracing a finger slowly up her stomach. Teasing her again like he had in the bar.