Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Old 06-30-2019, 11:58 AM   #1
touchmybeard
Virgin

Smartass Male Seeking Smartass Female, NYC area

Hey there everyone:

Iím 32 male living just outside of NYC. Doctor, painter, dog owner,, gym goer 420 indulger makes for a pretty brief summary of my job and hobbies, INFJ and Scorpio for anyone that cares about those things.

Gone on a lot of dates the past few years. Met women on dating apps and the old fashioned way in person, and while Iíve had some fun times, I havenít quite met that elusive last first date.

Iíve accepted that Iím a bit of a selfish asshole in that I donít want to get into a relationship where we have a mediocre sex life. This being a bit of a sexual website, thought there might be other in my area seeking the same thing.

I should note that Iím not looking for just sex. Iím looking to meet someone who I have great chemistry with, in and out of the bedroom, and in a real life scenario.

If youíre interested, send me a message. Physical attraction matters to me and it should matter to you, so I can send pics if youíre interested. The nature of my profession makes me hesitant to post anything on here.

Hope youíre enjoying the weekend! I ate a pot brownie for breakfast and am listening to records, my favorite way to start a Sunday morning.

Old 07-19-2019, 06:46 PM   #2
touchmybeard
Virgin

Did I mention I have a dog? I have a dog. Heís your new best friend.

Old 07-20-2019, 11:08 AM   #3
sally_sparrow
Experienced

Giving you a bump