Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 01-04-2019, 02:15 PM   #26
cgraven
Literotica Guru

Tasha Calais gave herself fully to Lorax. She may have been a virgin but as she had said, “Now I’m ready to finally lose my virginity!” Her delicious young body knew what it wanted and her Captain, lord and Master gave that luscious young body what it craved. The young beauty seemed to be amazed by all the sensation that his naked body aroused in her. It was not only the feel of him with in her but also the touch of his naked flesh against her smooth flawless skin, the way his fingers intertwined with hers, stretched her arms above her head, it was all of him and how he possessed her body and soul. Such unimagined pleasure he had coaxed from her gorgeous young body time and again, and then finally he had filled her with his own white hot seed.

Now they lay in each other’s arms time stood still as their bodies melted into each other before Lorax finally stirred “ Ummm what am I to do with you Tasha, you would bring a king’s ransom in the slave markets……….” Calais didn’t answer, instead she pulled Lorax into a deep kiss before breaking it and whispering “But if you sell me ... you’ll never replace those dodgy engines ... besides” she kissed him again “I think we must make love again!” Lorax threw his head back and laughed he smiled down into her soft blue eyes and then in a dark passion choked voice whispered, “Then come to me Tasha Calais!”

Mr. Knock saw how the Captain looked at the young human, and he knew Lorax appetites for pretty young things. Damn the girl would bring a king’s ransom and his share would be substance. No this time he would make sure she was sold after all she was the spoils of war. Let the captain enjoy her for now. Knock would either convenience him he had to sell her or he would take the matter to the crew.

"I am a story teller. A shadow that dances and spins words for the amusement of those that care to listen."

Old 01-07-2019, 08:01 PM   #27
RobynTashaYa
Literotica Guru

Captain Barnard filed a complete report on the events leading to the attack on the SB52 and the damage inflicted on the Zeus. Following an emergency conference CUI approached the high command of the Klingon Empire.

Captain Danny Fox, a recent graduate from the Alliance College was charged with bringing the captain and crew of Chained Unicorn to justice. After studying Barnard’s report and liaising with the Klingons Fox was given command of the newest ship in the Alliance Fleet the Battle Cruiser SS Augustus, armed with the latest weapons, engines and cloaking devices. His First Officer, Lt Commander Yvonne Grant wa a weapons expert who had worked her way through the ranks. She had seen action in war with the Triang Empire and in putting down the revolt in the Humana System.

Addressing his crew Fox named the members of the pirate crew known to the Alliance including Lorax and Knock. He then showed a slide of Calais. “This is Officer Cadet Natasha Calais who was captured along with others during the pirate attack. She is a brilliant engineer who knows the working of most engines. Our Klingon Allies report that when they attacked the Chained Unicorn they found themselves outwitted by someone with an amazing grasp of interstellar engineering. They intercepted some communications and recorded a woman’s voice. Voice prints back at HQ identify that woman as Natasha Calais. Had she been forced to work with the pirates? Or has she gone native? Even if she’s gone native it’s possible the pirates might try to sell her on the slave markets. Our hope is Lorax will want to keep her and this will cause some sort of attempted mutiny making our job easier. But whatever happens, Admiral Gill has ordered us to capture both Lorax and Knock and, if she has gone native to bring Calais to trial.

The Augustus was taken to the outer limits of the solar system and the wharp engines engaged.

Back on the Chained Unicorn Lorax and Calais were blissfully unaware of the events back in the Solar System. Calais’s education in Lorax’s bedroom continued with her learning how to please her lover with her mouth. Her tulip like lips opened to receive Lorax’s shaft while the fold of her tongue provided a cradle for its underbelly. With her nipples on fire and spent seed still dripping from her pussy she waited the explosion of hot living sperm within her mouth.

Last edited by RobynTashaYa : 01-09-2019 at 07:27 PM.

Old 01-14-2019, 06:05 PM   #28
cgraven
Literotica Guru

There was no lingering doubt in Lorax’s mind, Tasha Calais was a virgin when he took her to his bed. But now she was a little wildcat once she had tasted the pleasures his body could bring to her. She smiled coyly at her Captain as she rolled from his arms, there was a devilish glint in her smoldering blue eyes as her sweet soft tulip lips, parted and “O”ed as she leaned forward and took his ridged shaft into her sweet virgin mouth. Her tongued swirled around his cock, his fingers entwined in her hair as he encouraged Tasha to take more and more of his cock into her sweet heavenly mouth. He gasped in pleasure, and mumbled almost illiterate instructions to his little sex slave on how to please him. His fingers tightened in her honey golden hair, her nose was pressed to his groin as he came filling her mouth with his white hot scalding cum. It came in a rush, jets gushing from his cock, as she attempted to swallow all that he gave her.

Tasha was lying on his thigh, his fingers running through her golden hair. “You were marvelous, ands such a pleasing young Miss.” He let her lie there as they both drifted off into sleep. As they slept Mr. Knock started his campaign with the crew to ensure that the prisoner would be sold especially Miss Tasha Calais. He idly asked one of the other officers what he thought Tasha would bring and what he would do with his share of the money. Slowly but surely he began the officer and crew thinking how much money they would get from the sale of the girls in the slave markets and Tasha in particular.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% %%

As Tasha was enjoying the pleasure Lorax was introducing her too, and Mr. Knock set his plans in motion The Augustus under the command of Captain Fox. Captain Danny Fox was charged with bringing the captain and crew of Chained Unicorn to justice. The Battle Cruiser SS Augustus, armed with the latest weapons, engines and cloaking devices. His First Officer, Lt Commander Yvonne Grant was a weapons expert who had worked her way through the ranks. She had seen action in war with the Triang Empire and in putting down the revolt in the Humana System. On the surface it would appear that Fox and the Augustus would make quick work of it and that capture of the Chained Unicorn her captain and crew was a foregone conclusion and yet……..

After taking the attack on Star Base 52, and the capture of the Zeus Lorax had set a course for the disputed zone where the Klingon, Romulin empires and the Federation claims came into conflict he felt he would be safe there for the moment because if any perusing Federation ship entered the disputed zone without both Klingon and Romulin consent a war would sure to be the result.

"I am a story teller. A shadow that dances and spins words for the amusement of those that care to listen."

Old 01-20-2019, 07:34 PM   #29
RobynTashaYa
Literotica Guru

Captain Danny Fox knew the difficulties the Augustus would face in pursuit of the Chained Unicorn as the path would take them into both Klingon and Romulan space. His ship was equipped with the latest weapons and he knew he would be able to out manoeuvre any enemy vessel, but that would not ease the diplomatic backlash such action would cause. He thanked his God he was not a politician.

The speed of the ship meant he was on the boarders of of Klingon space when he received a sub space communication from the Klingon war bird the Hurricane. His opposite number told him he had received orders from his High Command instructing him to to give any assistance required to assist in the capture of the pirates. Calling Yvonne Grant to the bridge Fox said “We can now proceed at maximum wharp. Arm the photon torpedoes and get ready to strike with precision at the anti matter store. I expect their shields will be up but the energy needed will cut supply to essential services”.

Yvonne grant rushed down the corridor into the armoury and placed her coded card into the magazine. Pressing her communicator she spoke to Fox “Torpedoes armed Sir!”
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

On the Chained Unicorn Tasha Calais was lying on her back glowing in the after glow of the passion she had enjoyed, her face was bathed in a fine post orgasmic mist which highlighted the the soft bruised look that shone from her cheeks.

Old 01-23-2019, 03:28 PM   #30
cgraven
Literotica Guru

Lorax lay with Tasha cradled in his arms her head resting on his chest, he had to admit that his little virgin was quite a passionate lover. He had been mildly surprised when she had taken his cock into the moist warm heaven of her chaste mouth, Oh this young honey blonde beauty had the makings of a very pleasing lover. He sighed, for as much as he wished he could wily away the day with Tasha there were duties to attend to.

“I fear I must tend to my duties Cadet Calais.” He gave her a long sensual kiss before rising and dressing. He left the little nymph lying in his bunk, he paused at his cabin’s door; “Till later my dear and we shall take up where we left off.”

Lorax as Captain of the “Changed Unicorn” had to plan the ships movements to their advantage, they were one ship against two Empires and the Federation. It made the disputed area his best chance for evasion for there was no doubt that Federation would want its Stang back and to avenge the attack on Starbase Beta 52, the “Zeus”, and the taking of the female crew members of the “Zeus.” He knew that the Federation and the Klingon Empire would most likely join in the hunt but the Romulins would oppose their entry into the disputed zone. Even so he decided to hedge a bet and stay close to the Vale.

The Vale was the barrier between known and unknown space. Ships from the Federation and both Empires had tried to penetrate the Vale and none had ever been heard from again. As he was pondering his choices the report came in that they had detected a Federation ship possibly the USSNS Augustus was coming fast and that she had armed photon torpedoes. “Engage cloaking, deploy holographic decoy, and make for the Vale.”

Old 01-26-2019, 07:23 PM   #31
RobynTashaYa
Literotica Guru

On the deck of the Augustus Yvonne Grant approached the Captain. “I’ve made a study of the Chained Unicorn and anticipate she will be looping to starboard at maximum wharp. Their problem is they have not serviced their engines so they cannot maintain their speed.” She noticed how Danny Fox studied her calculations and nodded. Grant continued “Unless ...” she pointed to a burst of energy on the ship’s sensor “... unless the crew are getting help from someone with Federation experience and engineering training. Someone such as Cadet Officer Calais!”

Fox alerted his Federation Base and waited for a response. Two hours later he received a scrambled message from High Command. He addressed his crew “Star Fleet have consulted the Klingons and Romulans and both empires recognise the danger to galactic peace posed by the pirates. They’ve both agreed to allow us to enter the disputed zone to apprehend the pirates. They’ve also offered us back up support if it’s needed.”

The Augustus fired up its wharp engined and coupled with the new dimensional shift unique to the ship she made what was once six days of travel in just four hours.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

On the Chained Unicorn Calais quickly donned her uniform and rushed from Lorax’s quarters. She was aware her face was still glowing with a soft bruised post love making aura as she felt some of her lovers spent semen run down her leg. She immediately looked at the scanner and announced “We’re being pursued Sir by a Federation Ship with what looks like dimensional shift engineering. It let’s then travel at such speeds they can cover vast distances in very little time. We need to get ready for battle Sir!”

She heard the command to head for the Vale and knew it would either victory or death. With Lorax’s permission she made for engineering and stabilised the magnetic flow so more power could be sent to the shields and weapons. There was no turning back

Old 01-27-2019, 05:32 PM   #32
cgraven
Literotica Guru

As Lorax was pondering his choices the report came in that they had detected a Federation ship possibly the USSNS Augustus and she was coming fast and that she had armed photon torpedoes. “Engage cloaking, deploy holographic decoy, and make for the Vale.” After the initial report came some very discouraging information that the Augustus was accompany by a Klingon cruiser and a Romulin bird of prey. “We’re being pursued Sir by a Federation Ship with what looks like dimensional shift engineering. It let’s then travel at such speeds they can cover vast distances in very little time. We need to get ready for battle Sir!” There was no mistaking Tasha voice over the intercom. “ Very well battle stations.” She heard the command to head for the Vale and knew it would either victory or death. With Lorax’s permission she made for engineering and stabilized the magnetic flow so more power could be sent to the shields and weapons. There was no turning back.

Turning back was the last thing on Lorax’s mind. The Augustus’s superior speed made running a forlorn hope so Lorax decided to use it against the Federation ship as she had already outdistanced her Klingon and Romulin companions. “Hard to Port and come about.” He had done the last thing in the world that the Augustus expected he charged her. Their combined speed negated the use of photon torpedoes as now they could not run out to their charging distance. With all power diverted to the forward shields Lorax continued to close and at the last possible moment he began to issue a string of commands “Full power,……..come about and make for the Vale………Divert all power to the aft shields………..release all stellar mines.”

Lorax new that as soon as the mines left the Chained Unicorn that they would be armed and at her present speed the Augustus could not avoid them. He watched with satisfaction as the Augustus struck three of the mines and lost all power. Almost immediately life pods were being launched from the Augustus and within moments she exploded. One life pod was close to the Chain Unicorn’s port side. “ Grapple that pod and drag it aboard.”

The Chain Unicorn’s slipped through the Vale and Lorax knew that if followed it would mean the death of any who did. He secured the ship from General Quarters. “Shall we see what we caught?”

Old 01-28-2019, 07:42 PM   #33
RobynTashaYa
Literotica Guru

On board the Augustus

Danny Fox was pleased with the new wharp capability using the dimensional shift to thrust the ship forward at speeds which would have been unimaginable back in the days of the old Explorer Class of thirty years ago. Acting on the report given by Yvonne Grant he knew it would not be long before the pirates were captured and brought to justice.

A sub space communication from the Klingon trading base made disturbing reading because it confirmed his worst fears. The Klingons had intercepted on board communications which showed the repairs to the Chained Unicorn’s engine had been carried out by someone with a working knowledge of Star Fleet engines. The only one with that knowledge was Tasha Calais.

Yvonne Grant reported that she had locked the torpedoes on target ensuring they would strike deep into the starboard shield above the coolant vents. A direct rapid fire hit would cause the engines to overheat forcing a power shut down. That way they could bring the pirate ship in on a tractor beam with minimum loss of life.

On board the Chained Unicorn

Tasha Calais communicated with the bridge “Sir, the enemy are targeting our starboard vents aiming to force us to shut down” She motioned to one of the engineers working on the wharp core signalling she wanted to examine the containers. “If you give me permission I can disrupt their progress but I’ll need access to the core”. This was asking a lot, officially she was a prisoner and the rest of the crew might not trust her. But she didn’t have time for a response so she used her initiative.

Taking the connector from the sub core she created a mirage effect that caused the Chained Unicorn to resemble a Klingon vessel. She knew it would only hold its look for around ten seconds but that would be enough. Next she set a reverse loop into the commutations system which enabled the Chained Unicorn to take on the visual mirage of a Romulan battle cruiser. Finally she opened full power and radioed back to the bridge “Captain, the enemy will be more confused than ever, I’ve given you maximum power but it will only hold for about ten minutes.”

Hurrying back to the bridge she saw the admiration on the faces of the other crew. “Reporting for Battle Stations Sir” Calais was ready for anything.

On board the Augustus

Danny Fox stared at the visual display in fron of him and was bewildered “I’ve never seen anything like that in my life” he said as Yvonne Grant joined him on the bridge.

“O I have!” Grant said “Its the games the students play when they’re at OTS, a new fad. And one of the best at it was Officer Cadet Calais. She’s joined the pirates Sir and she’s confused both us and our allies.”

“ENEMY SHIP APPROACHING AT SPEED!” Ensign Ruth Taylor, a young brunette on her very first mission shouted before adding “MINES!” It was too late, a blinding light erupted in the ship followed by a deep expanding explosion and a computer warning about the breach of the wharp core.

“ABANDON SHIP!” Fox ordered “THIS IS NOT A DRILL!” The crew had minutes to get into escape pods and abandon before the mother ship was ripped apart. Somehow Yvonne Grant managed to drag Ruth Taylor with her into a two man pod and launched.

But it was too late, the pod was being dragged into the pirate ship.

Last edited by RobynTashaYa : 01-29-2019 at 07:28 PM.

Old 01-28-2019, 07:44 PM   #34
RobynTashaYa
Literotica Guru

POSTED IN ERROR. IGNORE POST

Last edited by RobynTashaYa : 01-29-2019 at 07:30 PM.

Old 01-31-2019, 02:42 PM   #35
cgraven
Literotica Guru

Lorax new that as soon as the mines left the Chained Unicorn that they would be armed and at her present speed the Augustus could not avoid them. He watched with satisfaction as the Augustus struck three of the mines and lost all power. Almost immediately life pods were being launched from the Augustus and within moments she exploded. One life pod was close to the Chain Unicorn’s port side. “ Grapple that pod and drag it aboard.”

The Chain Unicorn’s slipped through the Vale knowing that neither the Klingon nor Romulins would attempt to follow. Lorax knew that if they followed it would mean death of any who did. He secured the ship from General Quarters, Lorax knew that he and his ship were safe. “Shall we see what we caught?”

Lorax made his way to the holding area where the escape pod was. Mr. Knock was already there with a security detail. “Open it up and let us see what we have snagged. Knock order his men to force the escape pod opened. Once open a lecherous smile spread across his face as he saw that the pod contained a stunning little redhead and a frightened little brunette haired beauty that was clinging to the redhead. “You are prisoners of the Brotherhood……….Out!” At first neither girl made a move, Knock gave the order to take the girls out. They could fight, but in the end they would be forced to obey.

Old 01-31-2019, 07:33 PM   #36
RobynTashaYa
Literotica Guru

Calais arrived at the holding area where she saw the carcass of a Merlin Class shuttle craft. The starboard wing was buckled by an impact while the centre showed scorch marks, mute witness to damage inflicted on the mother ship. The exterior door had been forced open and Mr Knock was giving his orders to the inhabitants. Calais spotted Lorax getting impatient with both the prisoners and Mr Knock. She signalled to him and in response to his nod she walked up to the pod and stared in. She recognised a very smart red head as Yvonne Grant, one of the leading weapons experts in the fleet. The other Gil, a young brunette she did not recognise. Looking in she said quietly “I suggest you do as you are told, it will make life easier.”

The younger girl sobbed while Grant tried to exercise some authority “So ... it IS true! You’ve gone over to the dark side!” One of the pirates motioned to Grant and motioned for a weapon.

“No need for that” Calais said “Lt Commander Yvonne Grant is coming out now her colleague” Calais looked at the younger girl’s uniform “an officer cadet on her first mission.” Calais looked at Knock and added”I would advise you you not to make him angry. He’s not nice when he’s angry,”

Realising it was hopeless the two prisoners wandered out but Grant continued “No matter what happens, you’ll be held responsible for this Calais, you’re a traitor and we all know what happens to traitors!”

Calais saw Knock begin to lose his patience so again she interfered “You seem to forget the way the Federation enslaves us with promises which are never fulfilled. Now you’re prisoners here but don’t worry about the others, the Klingons and Romulans will pick them up!”

Yvonne Grant tried to act with dignity yet she feared for her future. It was well known she ‘took the field for the other team’ but these men wouldn’t understand this, all they would want was a woman in their bed. Looking Knock in the eyes she said “Take me, do what you want, but respect this young Cadet it’s her first mission!”

Turning to Calais she Spat “You’ll pay for this!”

Last edited by RobynTashaYa : 02-01-2019 at 07:08 PM.

Old 02-02-2019, 02:36 PM   #37
cgraven
Literotica Guru

It was a scene that Lorax had seen many times before when taking captives. The young brunette sobbing fear plainly written on every feature of her gorgeous young body as she huddled against the older girl, while the stunning young redhead tried to exercise some authority “So ... it IS true! You’ve gone over to the dark side!” Her eyes glaring accusingly as she looked and Cadet Calais. One of the guard motioned with his weapon for the two young women to exit the pod.

“No need for that” Calais said “Lt Commander Yvonne Grant is coming out now with her colleague” Calais looked at the younger girl’s uniform “an officer cadet on her first mission.” Calais looked at Knock and added”I would advise you not to make him angry. He’s not nice when he’s angry,” Mr. Knock looked Yvonne Grant up and down as she exited the escape pod. There was no denying that she was a gorgeous young woman, perhaps no more than four years older than her young companion. There was certain coolness about her, a distain for the men that surrounded her. There was something about her that he could not quite put his finger on.

Calais saw Knock begin to lose his patience so again she interfered at which Lorax raised an eye brow knowing that Knock would not take kindly to a mere prisoner taking such liberties. “You seem to forget the way the Federation enslaves us with promises which are never fulfilled. Now you’re prisoners here but don’t worry about the others, the Klingons and Romulins will pick them up!” What was unsaid was that they had passed beyond the Vail.
With an air of defiance Yvonne Grant looked Knock squarely in the eye “Take me, do what you want, but respect this young Cadet it’s her first mission!” The tender look that Grant gave to the sobbing cadet Taylor told knock what was common knowledge in Star Fleet, The LTCDR Grant ‘took the field for the other team’. That realization gave birth at a wicked idea. ‘Take her and string her up.” But instead of pointing at Yvonne he pointed at Ruth Taylor. The order left little doubt in any one’s mind that Cadet Taylor was going to be grange raped.

“I am sure you know what her fate will be Grant………….” Knock let his voice trail off yet his eyes never left Yvonne, “That is unless you can amuse us……..” A silence hung in the air as Yvonne began to unbutton her tunic. “No LTCDR Grant you strip her and make it a sexy show for the boys.” There it was either strip and seduce Ruth Taylor or watch her be ganged raped. That would still probably be the girl’s ultimate fate but Yvonne could make her first time gentle.

Old 02-19-2019, 07:31 PM   #38
RobynTashaYa
Literotica Guru

Calais was torn between her loyalty to her lover and her oath as a Star Fleet Officer. Yet even more basic was her common humanity and her support for the feminist cause. She knew she had burnt her bridges and there was no way back. But could she stand and watch a a woman, an innocent girl, gang raped. Before her split loyalties were tested Mr Knock changed the goal posts by demanding Yvonne Grant seduce Ruth Taylor.

At the words of command Ruth Taylor trembled, she had never been with a boy, but that didn’t make her a lesbian. The whole fleet knew about Yvonne Grant’s personality and sexuality but that was her private life. Now Ruth Taylor was going to have to allow Yvonne Grant full access to her innocent young body while strangers watched.

“Please don’t make me do this” Taylor sobbed, “I’m not a lesbian..”

Last edited by RobynTashaYa : 02-22-2019 at 07:52 PM.

Old 02-21-2019, 03:26 PM   #39
cgraven
Literotica Guru

Tasha was torn between her loyalty to her lover Captain Lorax and her oath as a Star Fleet Officer and Lorax saw it plainly in his little concubine’s stunningly expressive azure blue eyes. For his part Lorax said nothing and would remain silent unless Tasha made some move to intervene on behalf of the two newest prisoners. It was time for the young honey blonde beauty to chose, was she one of Lorax crew, a pirate or was she still a Star Fleet Cadet. When Mer. Knock commanded “Take her and string her up.” instead of pointing at Yvonne he pointed at Ruth Taylor. The order left little doubt in any one’s mind that Cadet Taylor was going to be grange raped. Knock savored the moment, paused long enough to let Tasha betray herself yet as she remained silent for the moment he continued;

“I am sure you know what her fate will be Grant.” Knock let his voice trail off yet his eyes never left Yvonne’s, “That is unless you can amuse us.” A wicked smile bowed Knock’s lips as a silence hung in the air as Yvonne began to unbutton her tunic. “No LTCDR Grant you strip her and make it a sexy show for the boys.” There it was either strip and seduce Ruth Taylor or watch her be ganged raped. That would still probably be the girl’s ultimate fate but Yvonne could make Ruth’s first time gentle.

Yvonne hands stilled her uniform blouse half open the sensual curve of her breasts plainly in view of these barbarians. LTCDR Grant new that she had no choice in the matter. Sighing she slowly walked to where Cadet Taylor was hanging from the manacles she had been placed in. Her gorgeous young body was on display for all to see her hands over her head; her breasts straining against the material of her uniform blouse as she balanced on her tip toes Yvonne hand gently brushed Cadet Taylor’s cheek. “Shhh Ruth it will be better this way. Yvonne’s trailed down the frightened young cadet’s cheek, the sensual curve of her slender neck, Yvonne fingers coming to rest at the first button of the young girl’s blouse.

“Don’t cry my dear it will be all right.” As the LTCDR spoke the first button of the young cadet’s blouse surrendered to the older woman’s fingers. Yvonne pressed her lips to Ruth as her finger slid down to the second button of the bound young cadet’s blouse.

Mr. Knock watched as LTCDR Grant slow began to strip her young protégé. When she had reached the fourth button of Cadet Taylor’s blouse he smiled and ordered Yvonne, “Miss Grant take off your blouse and bra.” He could see that Yvonne Grants own sexual desire were taking hold as she had the young innocent in her clutches. Oh there was a part of her that could rationalized that she was being forced to do this yet she knew that it was only partly true as she could smell the first whips of her own arousal as she striped cadet Ruth Taylor.

Old 02-22-2019, 07:50 PM   #40
RobynTashaYa
Literotica Guru

Calais was seriously torn between her two loyalties. There was to be no middle way, either she helped Star Fleet, supported their fficers or she would be branded a traitor, a deserter and would face the ultimate punishment if caught.

Yvonne Grant had always resented her female body and longed to have the power of a man but nature denied her this ambition. True she could undergo gender realignment but this was a long complicated journey. Instead she had embraced the masculin role in her many lesbian affairs. Untouched by men herself she knew the masculine role involved. Now it was needed to save the life her young companion.

As she tried to calm young Ruth Taylor’s nerves she found herself becoming more and more aroused. She struggled with some of Taylor’s buttons but as the last one yielded she heard Knock’s order for her remove her own top and bra. What a mixture of emotions she faced in this moments. No man had ever seen her naked, now the whole pirate cohort would be leering at her. And CadetTaylor would see signs of the arousal she was feeling.

Slowlyshe removed her top, then her bra revealing her erect nipples. Next Taylor’s top and bra joined her own on the floor and she found her hands gently nursing the young cadet’s breasts. “Try not to worry ...” she whispered as she kissed her, “it’s the first time for both of us ... I’ve never been with a man either.”

Taylor was sobbing as she felt he nipples harden in Grant’s hands before finding herself respond to her kisses “Then” she sobbed “... it seems we’re both going to be raped today!”

Old 02-23-2019, 01:10 AM   #41
cgraven
Literotica Guru

Knock watched as Yvonne Grant slowly began to unbutton Cadet Taylor’s blouse. He could smell the older woman’s arousal he could see the fear in the young chained cadets eyes. Her own growing need had her fumbling with cadet Taylor’s buttons but as the last one yielded she heard Knock’s order for her remove her own top and bra. Knock could see the play of emotions in Yvonne’s eyes, No man had ever seen her naked, and now these hyena would, anger cold white hot anger was in her eyes, and yet something else as well, lust, burning lust for the pure and innocent cadet Taylor.

Slowly she removed her top, then her bra revealing her erect nipples and knock smiled to himself, yes she was aroused and he knew she lusted for the young chained innocent. Ruth Taylor’s blouse was hanging open her young firm breasts were straining against her bar because of the way she was bound. Ruth could feel her blouse eased over her shoulders.

“Rip her blouse off LTCDR Grant and show us her tits.”

Chained as Ruth was there was no choice but for Yvonne to rip the girl’s blouse off and then her bra. It was not long before the tattered remains of Traylor’s blouse and bra lay with grants on the floor. Ruth was stripped to the waist her firm young breasts were trust up and out as if an offering to all.

“Try not to worry ...” Yvonne whispered as she kissed the chained young beauty. Ruth was shocked not only was LTCDR Grant kissing her as if they were lovers but she was also kneading her breasts rolling her nipples under the pads of her thumbs. “It’s the first time for both of us ... I’ve never been with a man either.”

Taylor was sobbing as she felt he nipples harden in Grant’s hands. That kiss that lover’s kiss lingered and deepened until there was no past, no future just here and now and this one sinful kiss. Ruth was horrified that she found herself responding To Grant’s kisses “Then” Ruth sobbed “... it seems we’re both going to be raped today!” There was a silence as she looked into Grant’s eyes. “The only difference is that you are going to rape me LTCDR Grant.”

Knock smiled at the young cadet’s accusation. He knew that Grant was aroused, he could see how she desired the young cadet and He had put Yvonne Grant in the role of the man the seducer of youthful innocence. He waited to see it Grant would take that role to heart and take Taylor or would she stand back and let the girl suffer a gang rape. He simply said, “Seduce the little Lamb and enjoy her.”

Lorax was standing behind Tasha he could see how her body stiffened at the scene that was playing out before her. He knew his little head strong lover was about to say or do something. Lorax’s hands were on her waist, slowly they slid up the sensual curves of Tasha torso to cup her breasts and slowly be began to once more seduce his lover less she act and condemn herself to be sold as a slave.

Old 02-24-2019, 07:44 PM   #42
RobynTashaYa
Literotica Guru

Calais felt she could take no more. She was a woman, and as a woman she hated watching her fellow women being used as objects to please lust filled men. She saw one of the leering pirates had his phaser gun hanging from his belt almost inviting her to grab it and change the situation. She knew it would mean death but she’d at least go out defending her sex. Just as she was about to pounce she felt Lorax grab her breasts drawing her into a lust filled stupor that caused her to become absorbed and overwhelmed by passion and lust.

Yvonne Grant was working her magic on Ruth Taylor’s helpless body no longer under the instruction of Knock, but because she was enjoying mastering the young innocent cadet. Taylor in return hated her own body for betraying her. Against her will she found herself responding to Grant’s intentions by indulging in a deep lustfilled kiss and guttural groans deep within her. Soon Grant’s fingers were inserted deep inside her lubricated sex causing Taylor to lose all control as she came violently flooding Grant’s hand in love nectar.

Grant slowly withdrew her fingers and looked at Knock hoping for approval. Instead, to her horror she detected a look of lust that sent chills shooting down her back. “No ... please ... no” she was gasping, pleading “I’m not like that! No man has ever had me. I’ve done what you asked ... don’t make me do this!”

Then another chill went through her, because of her sexuality Grant had never taken any contraceptive medication because she wouldn’t need it. Here she was, not only was she defenceless, she was at the height of her fertility. Anyone who spilt their seed inside her unprotected womb would give her a baby. Here she was a twenty eight year old virgin about to be impregnated by a lover she did not seek. The tears ran down her face as she waited for her fate.

Old 02-25-2019, 01:09 PM   #43
cgraven
Literotica Guru

Lorax had seen how Tasha’s eyes darted from the two women of Star Fleet and Mr. Knock. He could see how the young beauties muscles tensed and knew well that his head strong little concubine was about to do something that she would live to regret. Then just as she was about to pounce Lorax cupped her breasts, and rolled her nipples beneath the pads of his thumbs drawing the fiery young miss into a lust filled stupor that caused her to become absorbed and overwhelmed by passion and lust. He held her close his body pressed to hers the heath of his lust for her surround and enveloping honey blonde beauty. His breath was hot and moist as it washed over the nape of Tasha’s neck. The stray little hairs there sensually danced with each breath he took as Cadet Taylor’s seduction played out before Tasha’s eyes.

Lorax continued to fan the flames of Tasha Calais’s passion. He slowly unbuttoned his young concubine’s blouse, his hands now cupped her naked breasts and rolled her taunt pale pink nipples between his thumb and fore finger. Her supple young body responded to his caressing touch as he kneaded Tasha’s breast and rolled, pinched and seductively tugged at her nipples.

While Lorax was seducing his little concubine Knock watched as Yvonne Grant arousal grew as she stripped Cadet Ruth Taylor to the waist. The young cadet twisted in her chains, oh she new well the rumors about the LTCDR but never in her young mind did she think that she would be Kissing Grant or being so cruelly used by the woman. When Yvonne had said “... it seems we’re both going to be raped today!” and Ruth had accused her “The only difference is that you are going to rape me LTCDR Grant.”

Knock smiled wickedly as Yvonne’s passions had taken hold of her. Yvonne Grant was working her magic on Ruth Taylor’s helpless young body, she knew just how to touch the young innocent, no longer under the instruction of Knock, and she was enjoying mastering the young innocent cadet who was helpless to avoid Grant’s seduction of her. Ruth nostrils were filled with the first whips of her own arousal she hated her own body for betraying her so. Against her will Ruth found herself responding to Grant’s seduction slowly Ruth’s lips “O”ed the parted as she surrendered to i a deep lust filled kiss and this time Grant could hear the guttural groans deep within girl. Soon Grant’s fingers were inserted deep inside of Ruth’s hot wet little pussy. Cadet Ruth Taylor battle was lost as she came violently flooding Grant’s hand in love dewy nectar.

Yvonne had seduced Ruth’s innocent young body and had drawn a soul shattering orgasm from the innocent young cadet who now slumped in her chains sobbing. One look at Knock told Yvonne Grant that her ordeal was far from over. She blushed scarlet at what she had done to Taylor; she had raped her soul if not her body. Slowly withdrew her fingers from Ruth’s hot little pussy and looked at Knock. “No ... please ... no” she was gasping, pleading for she saw in his eyes that more was wanted from her. “I’m not like that! No man has ever had me. I’ve done what you asked ... don’t make me do this!”

“Awe but the boys want to see a good fucking.” He snapped his fingers and one of the men brought out a large ebony dildo. “That little Miss needs a good fucking.”
Yvonne Grant was faced with the devil’s own choice, Fuck the helpless young cadet with the dildo are be with a man for the first time.

Old 02-25-2019, 07:37 PM   #44
RobynTashaYa
Literotica Guru

Calais found herself totally overcome with lust as Lorax assaulted her waiting breasts. The seductive feeling generated by her lover’s hot breath, his wonderfu hands on her nipples and the rush of blood to her brain were the final acts that brought her defeat. In the background she heard Ruth Taylor scream I orgasm can release and the thoughts her cries generated were enough to causeCalais to turn round and claim Lorax’s mouth in a Ongar, deep, passionate kiss. Feeling the mass which was her lover’s crotch bulging in excitement she ground herself against him desperate to be possessed.

Ruth Taylor was still coming down from her orgasm when she heard Knock speak of an ebony dildo. Surely this was not going to happen, surely Yvonne Grant wouldn’t do that to her. She gasped with horror as she saw one of the pirates fill the instrument with warm milk, a fluid to simulate semen.

Yvonne Grant hung her head with shame as she prepared to rape her colleague. Plunging the rigid dildo into her victim she began to thrust it in and out. To her disgust Ruth Taylor felt her hymen stretch and tear but there was little pain. Slowly she felt her orgasm building until she was caught up in a climax. At the height of passion Grant released the milk causing the young victim to cum hard and fierce.

When she came down Grant whispered “I’m sorry, so sorry. I had to do it. I’m at the very peak of my cycle and I’m not on any contraception. If one of those bastards cums inside me I’ll catch on like a tinder box. I’ll be pregnant!” She heard Taylor gasp then her eyes were drawn to Knock who had heard everything. In desperation she begged “No ... please ...I did what you asked ... please don’t make me pregnant! I ... I ... I don’t want a man inside me!” She knew she was at his mercy.

Old 02-26-2019, 01:56 PM   #45
cgraven
Literotica Guru

Lorax could feel Tasha melting into his arms as he kneaded her firm young breasts and toyed with her taunt pale pink nipples until her areolas were puffy little dusky pillows crowned now by her pebble hard nipples. Lorax turned his young lover in his arms, his mouth was just a breath away from Tasha’s now. Slowly he closed the distance, his lips now pressed to hers, as he claimed her with a soul searing kiss. As that kissed lingered and deepen Tasha could feel her back pressed to the hull of the space ship, the cool air of the compartment washed over her bare breasts as Lorax lifted the young honey blonde beauty off of her feet. Tasha’s legs around him Lorax humbled with the zipper of his pants, in moment Tasha could feel herself being lowered on to her Captain and lover’s cock, her own weight bearing her down and impaling her tight little pussy on his cock as never before.

Yvonne Grant saw the giant ebony dildo that was held out to her, held out to her , so she could rape young cadet Taylor. Grant was not the only one to see that monster, Ruth also saw it and heard what Knock wanted Yvonne to do with it. The terrified young cadet’s eyes met LTCDR Grant’s, Ruth lips in a silent plea for Yvonne to spare her. Yvonne Grant hung her head with shame as she prepared to rape her colleague.

Oh Yvonne could rationalize that she was being forced to do this, and yet she could not deny the shameful thrill of having this gorgeous young creature who could not say no, that could not deny her, Cadet Ruth Taylor was all hers. Plunging the rigid dildo into her victim, she began to thrust it in and out. Yvonne watched the young girl’s terror slowly turn into something much differed as Ruth’s delicious young body betrayed her. Yvonne savored that first wisp of the young cadet’s unwanted arousal. A moment of pain was all that marked the end of Ruth Taylor’s virginity as she slowly felt her orgasm building until she was caught up in a climax. Ruth was all hers and Yvonne knew for the first time the thrill of conquest.

Yet that moment of triumph was short lived. Yvonne tried to convince the young cadet as well as herself that she had been forced to do it. Grant whispered “I’m sorry, so sorry. I had to do it. I’m at the very peak of my cycle and I’m not on any contraception. If one of those bastards cums inside me I’ll catch on like a tinder box. I’ll be pregnant!” She heard Taylor gasp, then Yvonne’s eyes were drawn to Knock who had heard everything.

In desperation Yvonne Grant begged, “No ... please ...I did what you asked ... please don’t make me pregnant! I ... I ... I don’t want a man inside me!” She knew she was at his mercy. Oh LTCDR Grant you will not have a man in that tight little pussy of yours but all the boys will get a chance at you.”

Knock knew that in this way if Grant did indeed become pregnant she would never know who the father was. Knock smiled what a delicious be of revenge it would be for the proud lesbian Star Fleet Officer.

Old 02-26-2019, 08:02 PM   #46
RobynTashaYa
Literotica Guru

A chill ran down Yvonne Grant’s spine as she realised she was to be gang raped. The girl who had resisted every pass, every request for a date and every attempt for a kiss was going to be forced to surrender her innocence to a host of pirates.

She found herself falling on her knees begging “Please ... I’ve done what you wanted ... you don’t have to give me a baby! ... I’m like you ... I take the ‘boy’ role in my relationships ... I’ve never been with a man!”

Yvonne Grant was aware everyone was staring at her naked breasts. She noticed the men rolling dice to see who would be the first to have her. The winner, a tall muscular man stepped forward and ordered her to remove her trousers and pants. When she tried to argue her first ‘customer’ pointed his phaser at Ruth Taylor and she knew he would use it. “Ok ... ok ... she answered and began to loosen her belt and lowered her trousers, removed her boots and then sobbing took down her panties.

She was now totally naked and in a moment she was carried to a bed and was thrown on it. “Please don’t make me do this!” She was begging again. Then she saw her conqueror strip off and she gasped when she saw his massive erect manhood knowing it would soon be inside her. She was summoned to stand and was pulled into a kiss. She spluttered as his tongue was thrust into her mouth then his right hand was on her left breast. To her horror she felt her nipple harden. She felt his hardness press against her leg.

From next door came the sounds of passion as Calais was screaming Lorax’s name as she came. “I’m begging you ... don’t rape me!” Her voice was cut short as her rapist’s hand found her sex and started preparing her for her ordeal. By the morning her channel would’ve a river of sperm while her virgin womb would be with child.

Old 02-27-2019, 04:46 PM   #47
cgraven
Literotica Guru

Lorax took Tasha, her back against the wall and her long sculptured legs around his waist. His hands firmly on her hips, this was the first time that he had taken her so, and she was filled as never before. Each trust driving the young honey blonde beauty to an ecstasy that she had never known. Tasha’s screams of unabashed passion pleased him. “Just a little wildcat you are cadet Calais.” He teased the young beauty.

In the next room Yvonne Grant could hear that unabashed passion of the traitor Calais. Yvonne’s pleas for mercy had gone unheeded, Knock had only laughed when she sobbed, “Please ... I’ve done what you wanted ... you don’t have to give me a baby! ... I’m like you ... I take the ‘boy’ role in my relationships ... I’ve never been with a man!” She glanced over at Ruth Taylor, the young innocent virgin she had just raped, as if to prove her point, as the men drew lots to see who would be the first to fuck her. The winner was a tall evil looking man that growled at Yvonne, “Are you going to take off the rest of your clothes or shall I do it missy?”

“Ok ... ok ...” Yvonne stammered as she removed her boots, began to loosen her belt and strip out of her trousers, and then sobbing took down her panties. All eyes were on her now as she stood naked before them. Yvonne Grant was all woman, with a trim sensual body that men would kill for. The brute swept her off her feet and carried her to the bed and unceremoniously tossed her down on to it.

“Please don’t make me do this!” silence and an wicked smile was all the answered the terrified woman received. Yvonne’s tormentor strip off and she gasped when she saw his massive erect manhood, god was he really going to shove it into her? His lips crushed to hers in a savage demanding kiss, His body was hovering over hers as Knock and the others watched. “Hay boys look at how her nipples are pebbled I bet there as hard as rock.” Knock gloated. Yvonne was scandalized at how her own body was responding to this rough treatment. God how could her body so treacherously betray her. Then she felt the beast’s cock pressed to her inner thigh. Yvonne began to fight but his wait was too much and she could not get out from under him.

“Hold her down mates” The men anxious to get their hands on Yvonne came to her rapist assistance. Hands were on her wrists drawing them up over her head, others were on her trim little ankles drawing them apart. There was no escape now for Yvonne Grant.

Old 02-27-2019, 08:01 PM   #48
RobynTashaYa
Literotica Guru

Yvonne Grant was fighting not one but three enemies as she made one last desperate attempt to save her innocence. First there was her rapist, then there was her body and finally there was her curiosity. She had enjoyed many lovers but they were other women, submissive women who had surrendered to her demands. Now the boot was on the other foot and she was being forced into submission.

Her body responded to the attack and her nipples became like needs as her attacker’s hands engulfed them causing sensations she had never felt before catapulted from her breasts to her mind and then ‘down there’. This shouldn’t be happening but it was and slowly her curiosity was getting the better of her. Would it hurt? Would she cum? Would she feel the moment of impregnation?

She determined she would fight and she fought hard. She refused to respond to her attacker’s kisses and she determined to keep her legs tight together. And she was winning, she knew it and the brute knew it. It was maybe fifteen minutes before he admitted defeat but he still won. He won by calling for support and immediately her legs were being wrenched apart.

“PLEASE! ... DON’T ... You don’t have to do this!” But it was too late, her attacker wanted her and he was going to have her. Grant felt the huge manhood press against her opening. The pirate cried out “I think she wants this, she’s wet, i’ve made Her wet!

Grant felt her cheeks blush with shame as her body betrayed her. Her pubic hair bristled as he began to enter. To her horror she felt him bump against something she assumed to be her hymen, then he withdrew before driving forward as he shattered her virginity.

Yvonne Grant screamed but the pain was brief. There was another sensation building and Grant knew she was going to cum. She fought it but then she felt him twitch inside her. “No ... please ... I don’t want a baby.” There was laughter all round as she finally surrendered to her orgasm as wave after wave of passion engulfed her. Then at her climax she heard her conquereror grunt and a hot surging splash rushed into her channel flooding her womb with hot living seed and she knew she was with child.

Old 02-28-2019, 01:03 PM   #49
cgraven
Literotica Guru

“PLEASE! ... DON’T ... You don’t have to do this!”
Oh how Yvonne fought against the brute, but it was too late, her attacker wanted her and he was going to have her. Yvonne Grant felt his huge cock press against her virgin folds, as the brute cried out, “I think she wants this, she’s wet…” He gloated and declared “She is as tight as a virgin.” The he looked down at Yvonne and smiled. “You are a virgin baby.”

Yvonne cheeks blush crimson with shame as her body betrayed her. Her pubic hair bristled as the brute above her pressed his cock into her chaste body. When he bumped against Yvonne’s maiden head he smiled wickedly, then he drew back driving forward shattered Yvonne Grant’s virginity. “Well she aint a virgin anymore!”

Yvonne’s treacherous gorgeous boy betrayed her completely and as if had a mind of its own welcomed the physical pleasure he wrung from her. The hapless Federation officer screamed as he came “No ... please ... I don’t want a baby.” Unable to fight her own body’s craving Yvonne shamefully surrendered to the waves of passion that engulfed her and a soul shattering orgasm. No sooner had the brute finished with her than another took his place and the whole sorted scene repeated itself. LTCRD Yvonne Grant was in for a very long day as she was forced to accept lover after lover, and they were all men.

While Yvonne was suffering her gang rape and Tasha was lying in Lorax’s arms, her tussled honey blonde hair a golden halo as her head rested on his chest and she bathed in the warm afterglow of her ecstasy. Cadet Ruth Taylor hung in her chains naked and apparently forgotten, that is with the exception of one man Mr. Knock. Whorf Knock smiled as he gazed upon the stunning young redhead hang there in all her youthful glory. He silently walked up behind the young redheaded beauty, and brushed the hair from the nape of her neck. “you are quite beautiful Cadet Taylor.” As he spoke his hot moist breath washed across the nape of the chained girl’s neck. With each word he spoke the stray little hairs their danced in his breath. His fingers trailed down the long sinuous column of Ruth’s back, then traced the firm curve of her buttocks. Slowly Whorf Knock circled the bound young beauty, his finger tip savoring the silken perfection of the girl’s flawless skin as those same fingers took indecent liberties. Finally Whorf Knock stood before Ruth, his hands cupped her breasts, his thumbs rolled her pale pink nipples under their pads until those kittle rose buds were a dark pink, hard as little pebbles, crowning Ruth’s dusky pink areolas.

“You have a very responsive body cadet Taylor.” His voice was dark sweetly sinister as he spoke. One hand continued to tease and torment Ruth’s nipple, as the other trailed down over her quivering abdomen to her recently defiled virgin pussy. His dark soulless eyes sought the tear shimmering depths of Ruth’s emerald green eyes, as his finger ran the length of her soft coral pink folds. With each pass of that finger he cleaved deeper and deeper until his finger rested on her clit. Whorf’s finger massaged the hooded guardian of Ruth’s maiden treasure, coaxing in out of its hooded hiding place.

Old 03-04-2019, 07:31 PM   #50
RobynTashaYa
Literotica Guru

Ruth Taylor could not believe what was happening to her. She’d signed with Starfleet to broaden her mind, expand her horizons and to build a career. She dreamed that one day she might even one day Command her own ship. Now this! She had not only seen her ship destroyed she had been raped by her line commander and now just as she was hoping she had escaped further humiliation this pirate was making disgusting demands of her.

Her ears heard the screams of orgasmic ecstatic fulfilment coming from some private quarters where Lorax had taken Calais. These were countered by the course vulgarity of the men cheering each time one of them raped Yvonne Grant. Now another creature was making demands of her own body. The monster who had ordered Grant to defile Her was now making demands of his own.

First his hot breath, his demanding breath was on her neck, her throat, her chest. Then his hands were exploring her body causing her nipples to scream with lustful demand as they went rock hard. She cried for release, demanded release but none came. Instead it intensified as he tormented her sex with his hands causing her to convulse with corrupt desire she tried to fight.

“Take your dirty, filthy, stinking hands off me!” She knew she had no other defence but words and will power and she was losing the battle of wills. She could feel her pussy dampen and heard strange groans escaping her mouth but still she resisted.

“No! NO! NO!” She gritted her teeth in defiance and struggled to fight.