(Very) Short Stories Thread

He spread her legs open, revealing her lips, peeled back. She’d spread white, creamy frosting over her sex, sweetening it for him. It dripped out of her, on the bedspread.

He went down on her, to savor her.

He pulled back. That wasn’t frosting.

“We need to talk,” she said.
 
Let Me In While You Enjoy The Show

As soon as Holly opened her eyes and found herself alone in the sauna, she stepped out of it and walked the house until she found Nicole getting her pussy sucked by Daniel which made Holly slip off her towel and finger herself before Adam cupped her breasts and fucked her.
 
Last edited:
Deeper

Beth wrapped a forearm around each knee, pulling them almost to her shoulders, opening her wet slit wide. As Arnie shoved his dripping cock in, it occurred to him that he'd never seen a woman grimace in pain and smile in pleasure at the same time.
 
While Everyone Else Watched Them

After they led him into a room and removed the blindfold, Jack saw Anna lying naked on the bed before she held out her hand and allowed Jack to join her in bed in order to let him suck her tits and probe her pussy while everyone else watched them.
 
She's become a Scandi thriller series. Not villain. Not victim. Not sleuth. Rather, the absorbing, captivating, "can't put her down ..." thrilling itself.

Where was I?
 
City night

She shivered slightly when walking out on the balcony. Looking down below her, the street lights created long shadows of the people passing in the night.
 
I've Been Expecting You

Cory saw Randy's dad drive away before he went into the house and saw Randy's mom get out of the shower and dry herself off before she saw Cory staring at her and smiled at him until she dropped her towel and fingered her pussy which made Cory get naked.
 
Only the shadow knows

Catercorner to the intersection, the surveillance tech catches movement. Zooms in. Yeah, it's her. If she had any inkling ... Not to worry, there's no way.

Then it hits him - what's been gnawing at him ever since he'd spotted her on the balcony that first time. She herself casts no shadow, at least that he can detect.

A warm shudder ripples through him
 
Go Ahead, Birthday Boy

After he got the blindfold removed, Scott looked with wide eyes at Keisha taking her clothes off and fingering that wet pussy of hers before she got down on her knees and sucked his cock until she got on his lap and said, "Go ahead, Birthday Boy! Fuck me hard!"
 
She's out again

She's outside again. He forgets to log it, breath catching.
Fingers through her hair might be a sign, but isn't recorded.
Fondling the pendant at throat, streetlight reflection off one facet makes him squint, look away, blink and curse.
Looking out to the harbour with seeming smile.
He swallows hard.
 
While We Were Out Sailing

It was while we were out sailing on our big boat that I spotted John letting Kendra ride his dick in a canoe which almost made me slip off my shorts and start playing with my cock but that was before Nicole yelled, "PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON, YOU PERVS!!"
 
Breeze

Sipping a glass of wine, she felt the breeze on her body. Maybe, just maybe, this day would bring something unexpected.
 
About This Dream She had

Gina told us about this dream she had in which she had allowed this naked stud to probe her pussy and enjoyed it only to have Gina open her eyes and see that her dream lover was her brother's best friend Marc sweating like a pig and humping Gina hard.
 
First Time

He knew she was different, but he had no idea just what she was into. Now lying helpless, arms and feet secured to the bedposts, all he could do was lay back as she drained the vanilla right out of his inexperienced body.
 
The saxophonist on the street corner who played Harlem Nocturne all night for the last three months under a gaslight was replaced by a Marvin Gaye impersonator. Maybe it was Gaye himself. When he started singing Let's Get it On I knew it was going to be a long hot summer.
 
Kelly Peeked Into The Bathroom

Kelly peeked into the bathroom and saw her mother in the bathtub and giving her boyfriend Rick a hand job which made Kelly get naked and walk inside in order to make Rick fuck her doggy style while she fingered her mother's pussy with Rick looking over his girlfriend's shoulder.
 
The snake was slithering up her thigh. Desperately, she tried to yank her hands loose from the bound rope. But the snake,s head had inclined upward, smoothly sliding under the seam of her yellow sundress. It's forked tongue touching sensitive skin as it moved. Gritting her teeth, Amanda squeezed her thighs together.
 
Do It To Me Now

Jake stepped out of the bathroom after taking a shower and saw Karen topless in front of him which made Jake drop his towel and expose the big, hard cock that made Karen slip off her jeans and finger her pussy before saying, "Go ahead! Do it to me now!"
 
"Hi, Darlene."
"Hello, Reverend White", she says, quietly easing the door to the sacristry closed behind her.
"Is you dad with you?"
"Actually, Reverend, he is with your wife Lillian in the parlour", she says, ever so slowly kneeling.
"Umm, you are a blessing, Darlene."
 
They say you are a snuff Queen, honey I don't think that's true. So why don't we get drunk and screw.

Jimmy Buffet


Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann
 
Who Wants First Dibs?

When she opened her eyes and saw her roommate Karen tied to a table and forced to have her mouth and pussy probed by two guys, a third guy lifted Gina up and said, "Looks like this bitch is ready for some fucking, too! Who wants first dibs on pussy?"
 
My first boyfriend...

"Oh, nice," he said slipping off my panties.
"Uhnghh, uhnghh, Ahhhhh..."
"Are you going to the game Friday night?"

(I did, but not with him.)

aka Jamie
 
Last edited:
It's Finally Happening

Jason saw Lydia smiling at him on her knees and with a hand inside her panties. He unzipped his jeans and allowed her to start sucking on his stiff cock while looking at himself in the mirror and saying to himself, "It's finally happening. Today, I'm finally losing my virginity."
 
Last edited:
Back
Top