When does SNL mock the North Korean cheerleaders?

Because racism is funny?

RScoversamurai.jpg

Unrelated: I doubt Belushi could imagine he would be the father of the man-bun.

Because they only mock Trump. Its the only thing that keeps their ratings up because liberals cheer for anything mocking Trump.

Even woman abusing sack of shit Alec Baldwin is okay because he makes fun of Trump....fuck #metoo....Have you seen Baldwin do Trump?

Like our powerful song welcome to hell? Its all about the abuse women take and we want to make a point about it.

And now, special guest...Alec I verbally abuse my daughter on the answering machine and have mistreated women my whole life Baldwin

Fuck SNL, they haven't been funny since friggin Eddie Murphy left

You haven't turned yourself in yet, traitor? Do so now.
... Or is that too close to home for them?
Hey traitor, your paymaster Kim wouldn't send you any of his well-fucked juicy Lipstick Diplomacy cheerleaders, so now you're mad and lonely. Still. You sit in your mom's basement watching pirated streaming vids (only a little jaggy) counting that big pile of wons Kim sent you and wondering what they're worth, whether they're worth your treason. You munch more generic Cheetohs, slug down your bottom-shelf vodka, and fume. Sad.

Turn yourself in now. For justice, if not for mercy.

Because they only mock Trump. Its the only thing that keeps their ratings up because liberals cheer for anything mocking Trump.

Even woman abusing sack of shit Alec Baldwin is okay because he makes fun of Trump....fuck #metoo....Have you seen Baldwin do Trump?

Like our powerful song welcome to hell? Its all about the abuse women take and we want to make a point about it.

And now, special guest...Alec I verbally abuse my daughter on the answering machine and have mistreated women my whole life Baldwin

You're a butthurt little bitch. It's great.

Did you have a stroke?

Because Trump has never had his own #metoo accusers. No wait, he's had like 17. Fuck Alec Baldwin!

Everybody does it, so it's OK.

Everybody fucked your mom, so it's OK.

Same reason they can't satirize Hope Hicks.

Nobody has heard either speak, so there's nothing to use.

i'm just proud that coachdouchebag managed to not wish for the death of anyone with an opinion different from his own in the op. it's like our little moron is growing up just a bit.

Damn it - the ISO thread was supposed to be on top, not this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Between the pay increase AND the bonus, perhaps the bullshit was worth it.

LMAO Adrina, hazard pay.

You're so giddy, I think you're in the wrong thread. :D

Either way you earned it. Every last penny.

And come to think of it, this thread could use some sprucing up. :cool:

You're so giddy, I think you're in the wrong thread. :D

Either way you earned it. Every last penny.

And come to think of it, this thread could use some sprucing up. :cool:

Yeah, I deleted my post since I just clicked the first thread on the GB assuming it was the ISO one. Stupid little phone. :cool:

When does SNL mock the North Korean cheerleaders?...

Or is that too close to home for them?

And they say you guys have no sense of humor!

Comshaw

I stopped watching SNL when they mocked the appearance of a very young teenage Chelsea Clinton. Alec Baldwin is a dick but I'll enjoy watching anyone mock Trump and his repulsive band of sycophants.

I think I last watched SNL sometime back in the 1980s. I recall sending a note to Lorne Michaels congratulating him for hiring the retarded as writers.

SNL is about as fair and balanced as FOX News.
You might note the US Constitution 1st Amendment grants people and the media FREEDOM to say whatever the fuck we/they want.

SNL doesn't claim to present news, unlike FauxNewz bullshit. SNL is a humor and satire program. The Faux propaganda channel spews bogosity with a straight face. Approach FauxNewz with as you would SNL and you won't be disappointed. Except Faux has better graphics while SNL has better music.

FauxNews execs and staff report they're instructed by upper management to "make stuff up". They work at that. SNL need merely echo Faux and WH pronouncements to be funny. Some jokes write themselves. (Hey, Donnie!)

Back