The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Don't play rough with the dog," I said. "She just had a bath and she's all wound up."

Lucy the Bichon likes to run around insanely, rubbing and rolling on anything that will absorb water after her bath. She snarls and snaps and acts the fool. So don't play rough with her. She gets over-excited and doesn't know what she's doing.

Now the princess is nursing a bitten finger and hurt feelings because her dog got carried away. Seriously. Some kids have to learn the hard way. :rolleyes:

I have Knob Creek, straight from Kentucky. It's as strong as a summer night and twice as smooth.

Knob Creek is good. I prefer Makers Mark to Knob Creek and Woodford Reserve to both of them.

I recommend Bushmill's Black Bush to both My Scotch and Bourbon drinking friends.

"Don't play rough with the dog," I said. "She just had a bath and she's all wound up."

Lucy the Bichon likes to run around insanely, rubbing and rolling on anything that will absorb water after her bath. She snarls and snaps and acts the fool. So don't play rough with her. She gets over-excited and doesn't know what she's doing.

Now the princess is nursing a bitten finger and hurt feelings because her dog got carried away. Seriously. Some kids have to learn the hard way. :rolleyes:

Poor Princess...
Yes, she'll learn, but puppy teeth are really sharp and they hurt.

Give her a kiss from me ;)

Knob Creek is good. I prefer Makers Mark to Knob Creek and Woodford Reserve to both of them.

I recommend Bushmill's Black Bush to both My Scotch and Bourbon drinking friends.

I've tried both Knob Creek and Maker's Mark and I agree. Woodford Reserve is definitely superior. To my palate there isn't a better julep or Bourbon and Seven than those made with Woodford.

No - I think you are quite right.
She should have headed the warning.

Ah, but children are selectively deaf. They only hear what they want. I said, "Don't..." She heard, "Go ahead. It's fun and the dog loves it."

I've tried both Knob Creek and Maker's Mark and I agree. Woodford Reserve is definitely superior. To my palate there isn't a better julep or Bourbon and Seven than those made with Woodford.

I agree, but Woodford just ain't in the budget.

Well, since it appears I have no hope of winning this "debate", how about we go somewhere and talk about that other up and coming problem you were creating for me ;)

OK but if you two have phone sex, you have to clean the receiver before putting it back. :p

Oh, holy crap! I just realized my book, A Bear in the Woods will be out tomorrow on FIDO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back