Feedback wanted, requests welcome :)

just came apon this thread and glad I did you are a sexy man! nice pics! VERY Sexy!!!!

KCJ ~ Definitely a hot thread as I mentioned on the Midwestern one.

You take very good pictures and share them, thank you, thank you. :nana:

Need to subscribe to this one. :D

Ho ho ho! Meeeeeerry Christmas! I like the last set. It was very festive. Nothing greater than an awesome Santa hat!

Love the first picture. You're arms are very drool worthy. :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I simply want to know I'm loved...and love can't be bought. My week has been okay, tonight I went to another Christmas party...my calendar is filling up and I guess that means I'm lucky in the sense that I'm not a loser where no one invites me I just show up Haha

So do you have any mistletoe?! That would be a sweet prop to use in a pic -and I love your teasing manner...that's why your thread hasn't fizzled out

You definitely deserve it...and it sounds like your holiday schedule has been quite busy! I hope you have a great Christmas :)

just came apon this thread and glad I did you are a sexy man! nice pics! VERY Sexy!!!!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope I'll see more of you around here :D

Im trying to, I need to put weather proofing strips on my door because the other day I had snow blowing in between the frame and the door, sooo cold!

Soooo I asked the kinky santa on the playground thread to bring me you for christmas...think I'll get my present?

I think if you have been good, you just might get what you want ;)

KCJ ~ Definitely a hot thread as I mentioned on the Midwestern one.

You take very good pictures and share them, thank you, thank you. :nana:

Need to subscribe to this one. :D

Please do subscribe, and come back often...anything in particular you would like to see?

Ho ho ho! Meeeeeerry Christmas! I like the last set. It was very festive. Nothing greater than an awesome Santa hat!

Love the first picture. You're arms are very drool worthy.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas to you too! Anything exciting on your wishlist?

Thank you. and I was enrolled for Human Resource, like I wanted :) nothing to complain for sure
and yea, it seems like the men cant really get their thread going. but I hope yours will reach hundreds with lots of sexy pics
and the mistletoe idea is good... heck, you wrapped with a ribbon would be good enough

Well, congrats again! I like the mistletoe idea as well, and am going to see what I can do ;)

Thank you...I must say I'm a fan of what I've seen of you as well ;)

It looks like it's actually on page 15 now! I'm really surprised and happy that you ladies helped it make it this far...let me know what I can do to make your Lit experience even more pleasurable going forwarad :p

I hope everyone is staying warm, and enjoying the holidays...

KCJ :cool:

Hugs*

Hiya sweetness! :rose:

I hope you are well.......:)

I'm doing very well, but always better when you stop by my thread...

How are your holidays going? I hope you have a great Christmas! :rose:

subscribed love all your pics:)

Thank you...please come by often, and let me know if you have any requests ;)

KCJ, just stay exactly as you are, and you'll make out Lit experience very pleasurable ;)

Thanks! I'll do my best, and this tread is always better when you are around :D

I hope everyone is having a fun and sexy holiday season...

Anyone care to share any holiday wishes?

Bitch_Goddess - I bet you have been naughty :devil: And what type of presents exactly are you expecting? ;)

Clearly, I got nothing but coal yesterday. I've used it to build a roaring fire today.

But, you could, you know, add some delish new pictures to make up where Santa fell short...

A Belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year sexy. :kiss:

Your pictures are so HOT! :p

I was thinking about you as I drove home, I bet you hate the forecast but I'm so excited for the snow!!

Thats my holiday wish, to have a white christmas!

Im going ice skating tomorrow, you should join ;)

Well, we did get a little snow, but I don't think it qualifies as a white Christmas like last year...how was ice skating? :)

thats very sweet of you to say I'll make sure to be around as often as i can then ;)
holiday wishes... a man to make me happy.. I want that for too many years now
Just being honest, and I do believe your wish will come true...you seem like too great of a girl for it not to :D

Clearly, I got nothing but coal yesterday. I've used it to build a roaring fire today.

But, you could, you know, add some delish new pictures to make up where Santa fell short...

I thought I told you to be good? :p I'm hoping to post some new pics soon...

As hot as ever J. Merry (3 days late) Christmas.

Thank you very much ;) And a belated Merry Christmas to you as well...

A Belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year sexy. :kiss:

Your pictures are so HOT! :p

Thanks kayte...how were your holidays? :)

Anyone have exciting New Years Eve plans?

Well, we did get a little snow, but I don't think it qualifies as a white Christmas like last year...how was ice skating? :)

Thanks kayte...how were your holidays? :)

Anyone have exciting New Years Eve plans?

My holidays were great KCJ. :kiss:

I don't have any plans at all for New Years Eve. At least not yet. ;) :devil:

Hope you have a fantastic one hon.

Just doing a fly by - hope you are doing well. Hope 2011 brings you much happiness to your life :kiss:

I must have been a bad girl this year....I wanted you under my christmas tree, and I didn't get anything NEARLY that fun. :(

Hope you had a great Christmas and new year you sexy man!

I was thinking about you as I drove home, I bet you hate the forecast but I'm so excited for the snow!!

Thats my holiday wish, to have a white christmas!

Im going ice skating tomorrow, you should join

I hope you had a great Christmas! How was the ice skating?

thanks KCJ.. that made me smile wide :D
and hey, i was wondering... what does KCJ stands for?

Glad I could get you to smile :) KCJ - My first name starts with 'J' and I'm from Kansas City...

YUMTASTIC..

I like that adjective...can I expect to see some more pics of you?? ;)

My holidays were great KCJ. :kiss:

I don't have any plans at all for New Years Eve. At least not yet.

Hope you have a fantastic one hon.

My NYE was great! How did yours end up?

Just doing a fly by - hope you are doing well. Hope 2011 brings you much happiness to your life

Same to you...how has your 2011 started off?

Just popping in to wish you a Happy New Year handsome XoXo

Hey gorgeous! Loving your new stuff, and hope all is well!

Hey stud muffin! I hope you had a fun/safe night last night!

I was out at that power play center, till like 5am..eeks!

Just wanted to stop in and show some love my dear.

:kiss:

Stop by any time :)

Happy New Year, sexy

And Happy 2011 to you!

Happy New Year {{{{{Studly}}}}}

Thanks!

I must have been a bad girl this year....I wanted you under my christmas tree, and I didn't get anything NEARLY that fun.

Hope you had a great Christmas and new year you sexy man!

Well, being good is no fun anyways :p Did you get anything exciting anyways?

It's been a hectic and crazy start to the new year, but I hope everyone is doing well, and all my fellow Listers are staying warm and sexy to start off 2011...

Happy New Year!

My New Year was going great, then Canada lost in the World Juniors to Russia. Ohhhh nooooo.

Happy 2011. :)

Hey gorgeous! Loving your new stuff, and hope all is well!

KCJ - My first name starts with 'J' and I'm from Kansas City...

It's been a hectic and crazy start to the new year, but I hope everyone is doing well, and all my fellow Listers are staying warm and sexy to start off 2011...

All is well on the east coast :).......
A "J" huh? Thats a sexy initial ;)

Same to you...how has your 2011 started off?

It's been okay, a lot that I'm dealing w/ -some interesting stuff has happened, not complaining about it tho ;)

Hope you're well :)

Back