Favorite position for sucking cock

Definitely on my knees in front of him. I also like being on all fours with him on his knees (especially if his friend is pounding me from behind.)
 
Last edited:
Not sure which one

I do like on my knees looking up at him, but I have found that with a 69 with me on top of him, it is much easier to deep throat.
 
I definitely like to start on my knees, then move to whatever positions he wants to put me in.
My preference for the finish is again on my knees, or on my back, head propped up, and he above fucking and filling my mouth. Love the submissiveness of either of those.
 
Proactive..

Definitely with him laying, legs spread wide, me between his legs. I like this position best because I can get my face all up in there and it exposes his balls to me as well. Plus I have the added bonus of being able to use my tits too.


I like the proactive and forward thinking approach..... having two venues available is always appreciated.... :)
 
Me sitting on couch with him standing to my side with one foot on couch and feeding me his cock into my mouth. I have had it this way just once and loved it to be topped in this set up was such a turn on.
 
My favorite position is the one where the dick is in my mouth lol. Seriously, I am more inclined to prefer a smaller cock (6 inches or less) than a specific position. I have sucked cock in a public restroom, in a crowded movie theater, on my knees, with him laying down, 69 (prefer me on top). I have sucked dick in front of my wife with him in a chair and me on my knees.
 
My favorite is definitely on my knees, especially if it is a tall man. That being said, it really isn't up to me, it is up to the top and how he prefers to have his cock sucked. He is the one that decides the position and where he cums.
 
Him lying on the bed, spreading his legs so I have access to his balls and asshole.

Love nestling between there ans suckling and suckling until I get him rock hard, then slurping on that cock until it explodes (or we do something else...).
 
If I want to feel dominated then I will be on my knees. I also like being between his legs while we are lying in bed, or of course, love the 69 position:devil:
 
I had a long running relationship with a MF couple...my favorite thing was to have my head on her belly while the guy was fucking her....I'd lick her clit and his wet shaft, he'd pull out so I could suck his cock and taste her innermost juices. Sometimes he'd cum in her and I'd eat her wet creampie, sometimes he would pull out and cum in my mouth, once in a while I'd hold her pretty cunt lips open and he'd jack off all over her pussy...then I'd lick it up. Of course, I would also be in his position and he;d suck me.

One on one, I prefer the guy to sit and let me kneel between his legs. it makes it easy to stroke his shaft as I lick and suck his head.
 
I had a long running relationship with a MF couple...my favorite thing was to have my head on her belly while the guy was fucking her....I'd lick her clit and his wet shaft, he'd pull out so I could suck his cock and taste her innermost juices. Sometimes he'd cum in her and I'd eat her wet creampie, sometimes he would pull out and cum in my mouth, once in a while I'd hold her pretty cunt lips open and he'd jack off all over her pussy...then I'd lick it up. Of course, I would also be in his position and he;d suck me.

One on one, I prefer the guy to sit and let me kneel between his legs. it makes it easy to stroke his shaft as I lick and suck his head.

That would be simply awesome....getting thick just imagining that happening for real...
 
I was laying on my side after having cum inside my new friend today and I had just the head of his cock in my mouth and was rubbing the shaft. He got really excited by this and after a short while he came really powerfully in my mouth and I got to feel every squirt hitting the side of my mouth. It was really intense and I could then savour the taste without having to swallow immediately.
 
on my side

I think laying on my side. We can get to each others cock better and I can get to his ass hole to finger him. When he cums I get the head just inside my mouth so I can feel his cum hit the roof and side of my mouth. I like to bury my finger in his ass while he is cumming and after I swallow then i bury his cock in my mouth and suck every drop.
 
I like being in a hot 69 with him on top. I love it when he gets close and forgets about sucking me and just starts humping my mouth until he cums.
 
I definitely like to start on my knees, then move to whatever positions he wants to put me in.
My preference for the finish is again on my knees, or on my back, head propped up, and he above fucking and filling my mouth. Love the submissiveness of either of those.
Couldn't have said it better
 
Back
Top