Big Clits

I love them.

My girlfriend has a big one similar to this:
http://fantasti.cc/user/mehof/images/image/1885269/

I have been with a woman who had one as big as this:
http://bifun.tumblr.com/image/44967737287

Would love to meet this lady:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lluh26pNWk1qkyaq6o1_1280.jpg

Could spend hours nibbling on this:
http://hotwifecpl4fun.tumblr.com/image/42998301058

And sucking on this one:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdmfk11XlZ1rk7m8uo1_1280.jpg

These would all look wonderful in showing through unlined bating suits. Do yo have any photos like that?
 
Some of the clits on this thread are almost big enough to fuck. I would love to be able to rub my pussy back and forth over one, doing my best to fuck it. I can imagine it would stimulate my own little clit very nicely.

What a lovely way to cum with another girl.

I'd like to try it.
 
We were looking at this thread last night and he was totally fascinated and amazed by the size of some of the clits. He had me crawl up on the bed and he took my panties off so that he could "examine" mine. He touched it, licked it, sucked it, watched it swell and change to a deep pink color and I'm glad to say even though its not one of those big ones, he likes mine best :)
 
Some of the clits on this thread are almost big enough to fuck. I would love to be able to rub my pussy back and forth over one, doing my best to fuck it. I can imagine it would stimulate my own little clit very nicely.

What a lovely way to cum with another girl.

I'd like to try it.


Very sexy. I would love to watch.
 
I once dated a lady who had quite a large clit - about the size of the tip of my thumb. She also had large, full pussy lips. She was wild in bed and when I sucked and nibbled on her clit/pussy lips, she would just go crazy. She was also multi-orgasmic through intercourse. Not sure if the size of her genitalia related to her sex drive, but she was damn near insatiable.
 
When their clits get bigger from steroids do they also become more sensitive and responsive?

Sorry I missed this question before.


I believe most steroid using women who experience clitoral hypertrophy also experience a significant increase in sensitivity. I believe part of it has to do with the increase in testosterone and part has to do with the increased contact to clothing and such.

One of the things older men, who begin testosterone replacement therapy, experience is increased sensitivity of the glands of the penis, so it would make sense that the same thing occurs to a woman's clit who begins a course of exogenous anabolic steroids.


One bodybuilding girl I used to date, would complain, when she was on (anabolic steroids) that her clit would rub against her jeans and drive her nuts.

I loved it because I could feel her through her jeans and make her crazy teasing her.
 
This has always been fascinating to me. Very turned on right now, might have to rub my average size throbbing clit now.

It's okay ladies. Size doesn't matter, it's what you do with it. ;)

(I mean how often do men get to say this to women...)
 
I had an occasion to be with a client years ago and her clitoris was huge; it was like sucking on a guys dick! Okay gang, yes I have sucked a man's dick!
 
I can't believe how huge some of these are. Mine is tiny probably smaller that a pencil eraser normally and around the same size when fully aroused
 
Back
Top