men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
question ive been wondering for a while, great if anyone can help me!

so guys, do you want to watch/hear of your wife having sex with another man? has it been done before? what was your experience?

honestly i don't see the point in getting married if you want to see your significant other fuck strange guys and that is mainly for a normal dating relationship ,you are talking about married ?

for me "hell no", it's pretty "fucking" stupid and disgusting if you ask me .

Last edited:
honestly i don't see the point in getting married if you want to see your significant other fuck strange guys and that is mainly for a normal dating relationship ,you are talking about married ?

Why is it people are always equating sex with marriage? Marriage is about so much more than just sex, and how people choose to configure their sex lives has exactly dick to do with whether or not they're married. Marriage is about life commitment to another person. For some people, that may mean exclusive monogamy, for others it may mean an open relationship, and for still others it may mean swinging. Quit being so god damned judgmental. Not everyone believes their lives need to be configured and managed the same way everyone else does. Jeez.

I've been with couples where the woman wanted to watch her man fuck another woman, btw. It's not exclusively a male thing.

Well Said

Why is it people are always equating sex with marriage? Marriage is about so much more than just sex, and how people choose to configure their sex lives has exactly dick to do with whether or not they're married. Marriage is about life commitment to another person. For some people, that may mean exclusive monogamy, for others it may mean an open relationship, and for still others it may mean swinging. Quit being so god damned judgmental. Not everyone believes their lives need to be configured and managed the same way everyone else does. Jeez.

I've been with couples where the woman wanted to watch her man fuck another woman, btw. It's not exclusively a male thing.

Nuff sed.

I totaly agree with you!!!!

Very well put. If it is something you particularly prescribe to than than don't join in the conversation. It's that simple.

my panties are in a bunch.

the lady asked for people's opinions and i gave mine .

if you put up a thread asking the same thing ,i would give you the same answer .

"but far as this thread" i'm not gonna addressee your reasons for justifying whatever you do,because i wasn't talking to you ,i was commenting to the original poster and also far as what you do "i don't care" mainly because for one i got more self respect for myself and my partner to ever consider such a bullshit activity.

and yes it is a bullshit activity, if you that bored with the pussy your fucking and want to watch someone else do it.

then you need to find someone else ,it's that simple.

also my comment was directed to the original poster and not you or anyone else, if you have a problem with that then deal with it

Last edited:
also my comment was directed to the original poster and not you or anyone else, if you have a problem with that then deal with it

And my comment was directed at your opinion. When you post your opinion somewhere, others are going to react to it. If you don't like it, don't post your opinion. Deal with that.

And for the record, my panties never get in a bunch.

The answer as to "why" may be as simple is that we are all just fucking sexual perverts!

LOVE IT!

Honestly, there are heaps of reasons why people swing. There are heaps of reasons why people don't.

We (Lorena and I) believe conditions and terms of any given marriage or civil union can only be determined by the two people making that commitment. What defines respect, love, sex as well as everyday decisions such as who makes the dinner should be mutually agreed upon. There are no two couples, heterosexual or homosexual, alike. Let it be left at that.

Peace!

Last edited:
If Minago is so disgusted, he should get back to fuckin' church and stay outta the thread.

i had a long term ex that was into this but I think it was a weird power thing more than anything

So I feel like a total creep asking this, but I have a huge fantasy of being a 3rd/bull/toy for an older couple.

Anybody else like age variations?

So I feel like a total creep asking this, but I have a huge fantasy of being a 3rd/bull/toy for an older couple.

Anybody else like age variations?

I am 20 years older than my wife and she prefers lovers 10 years younger. Does that time variation count?

I am 20 years older than my wife and she prefers lovers 10 years younger. Does that time variation count?

I would say yes!

I can understand the desire to be with someone younger, I just don't have it at the moment because I generally can't stand women who are my age or younger... But maybe some day! :D

I would say yes!

I can understand the desire to be with someone younger, I just don't have it at the moment because I generally can't stand women who are my age or younger... But maybe some day! :D

I felt the need to dial way down for a trophy wife after my first miserable marriage. I know she feels I've helped her devlope professionally and socially over these ten years and that brings great satisfaction to me. It's been a fair trade.

She's just too high energy though and hence her druthers for say age 25. I don't rollerblade and so on. Christ, she's downstairs swimming and it's 11:15pm! They'll do dates like this with her although she's very alone in the pool at this hour. I settle for simple walks in the park with her. Some of my other posts better convey who brings what to the table.

Anyway, from the perspective of her lovers it would seem to be similar to what you feel. There is a real interest in a more mature lady. Some call it the MILF factor. It all comes out in conversation as you swing. Like I've said many times, living this lifestyle responsibily is exactly like dating. You get to know people's motivations which, while based on lust, prove always somehow, somewhat quite complex.

In a PM someone asked me if "feelings" ever occur. Well, of course. I am sure more than she has let on. Regardless, I am convinced my marriage is more happy, stable and secure by embracing this reality. I've simply cum (pun intended) to enjoy it.

So, I'm pissed when someone steps in and dismisses it all as "bullshit."

Last edited:
I felt the need to dial way down for a trophy wife after my first miserable marriage. I know she feels I've helped her devlope professionally and socially over these ten years and that brings great satisfaction to me. It's been a fair trade.

She's just too high energy though and hence her druthers for say age 25. I don't rollerblade and so on. Christ, she's downstairs swimming and it's 11:15pm!

From the perspective of her lovers, it would seem to be similar to what you feel. There is a real interest in a more mature lady. Some call it the MILF factor. It all comes out in conversation as you swing. Like I've said many times, living this lifestyle responsibily is exactly like dating. You get to know people's motivations which, while based on lust, are always somehow, somewhat more complex.

In a PM someone asked me if "feelings" ever occur. Well, of course. I am sure more than she has let on. Regardless, I am convinced my marriage is more happy, stable and secure by embracing this reality. I've simply cum (pun intended) to enjoy it.

For me it isn't so much the MILF factor as it is that I like mature, intelligent women who can stimulate me in more ways than sex...

But yes, I am one of those wimmin'/rollerblading guys and I can understand someone who desires the same. For me the issue usually comes from grossly overweight women my age; I just can't see myself with someone who couldn't support a similar level of activity to what I do...

But more and more women are not interested in going for a run and having stimulating conversation over tea... They're more into a bucket of chicken wings at a titty bar and me buying them stuff. Ugh

For me it isn't so much the MILF factor as it is that I like mature, intelligent women who can stimulate me in more ways than sex...

But yes, I am one of those wimmin'/rollerblading guys and I can understand someone who desires the same. For me the issue usually comes from grossly overweight women my age; I just can't see myself with someone who couldn't support a similar level of activity to what I do...

But more and more women are not interested in going for a run and having stimulating conversation over tea... They're more into a bucket of chicken wings at a titty bar and me buying them stuff. Ugh

Understand your feelings about weight completely. I may get blasted for it here though.

I've been in Asia for 20 plus years and you just don't see obese people. We eat far more healthy here even with the increased use of chemicals. Organic can be found! The benefit being women have far leaner bodies and that's just what I go for.

I'm horrified whenever traveling back to the states by what I see.

The asses, and other, get bigger each and every time. I've never opened the BBW thread nor intend to.

Understand your feelings about weight completely. I may get blasted for it here though.

I've been in Asia for 20 plus years and you just don't see obese people. We eat far more healthy here even with the increased use of chemicals. Organic can be found! The benefit being women have far leaner bodies and that's just what I go for.

I'm horrified whenever traveling back to the states by what I see.

The asses, and other, get bigger each and every time. I've never opened the BBW thread nor intend to.

For me it isn't even merely aesthetic... Some women are just naturally bigger.
But if a girl's lifestyle just completely clashes with mine it's a turnoff.

If Minago is so disgusted, he should get back to fuckin' church and stay outta the thread.

My wife has done the DP thing three times. First time, me in her ass and a friend in her pussy. 2nd time another friend in her pussy and me in her ass, but that one didn't work. Third time was the best me on my back, her on top of me and the first friend reaming her good.

i was gonna write some witty reply , but seriously ?

lol

your pathetic.

i tell you what how about you pm me your number so i can get up with your woman ,since obliviously you can't please her ,if she has to go threw this circus routine far as a sex life .

no wait scratch that.

i wouldn't want to be with no women that settles for a piece of shit.

but no really, i'm sorry if people can't handle a different point of view .

Last edited:
The fact that question would be seriously asked illustrates the decline of civilization.

look the original poster said would you like some guy to have sex with your "WIFE"

that was what i was replying to in my original post .

so i don't know what "heyitsdani" was referring too when he said this

Why is it people are always equating sex with marriage?

because this was what my original statement was referring too

question ive been wondering for a while, great if anyone can help me!

so guys, do you want to watch/hear of your wife having sex with another man? has it been done before? what was your experience?

sounds like the fucking question involves sex and marriage ,doesn't it?

which what what i was referring too .

i mentioned that if i was in a normal relationship "not married" i wouldn't want my girl fucking some other dude much less being married to her.

and it's not necessarily morals ,but ever heard of i don't know STDS if someone has no problems with being promiscuous and fucking your girlfriend "in front of you no less" then it's no telling how many people they fucked or the people they fucked fuck ....much less if they are truthful about if they get tested or not.

so yeah too me it's disgusting.

if you have a problems with my point of view, i'm sorry for your retardation enjoy your aids with a side of clap.

but aside from that my original statement which in context rings true to the original question.

but since heyit'sdani brought it up out of context, and everyone jumped on that bus for whatever reason.

it became a cluster fuck of derr "sex and marrige" what is this the 1840's derp?

but i hope that clears that up for anyone else that wants to bring up none relevant shit that's out of context.

Last edited:
I'm sorry for your retardation enjoy your aids with a side of clap.

10302748.jpg

Hmmmm, nope

I'm pretty open and eager to try new things, push the boundaries, but this one, well, has never turned me on.

I'd rather see her with a woman!

My fiancee fucks other men. When I masturbate that is usually what I think about. Her and I don't talk about it, yet it is clearly the elephant in the room.

For me and I assume most men, it is a tradeoff. I like the idea of my soon to be wife more than I like her. I'm willing to forgive the unfaithfulness, because I like having her on my arm. Despite our unhealthy sex lives, she makes me feel like I have succeeded.

I don't mind the sexual relationship, because it has turned into a kink of mine and led to exploring some sexual affairs of my own on my own time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back