The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same way Kevin Conroy just sounds like Batman to me now. I listen to Bale delivering his lines and just want to hand him a throat loszenge.

(not sure I spelled 'loszenge' right there)

The same way Kevin Conroy just sounds like Batman to me now. I listen to Bale delivering his lines and just want to hand him a throat loszenge.

(not sure I spelled 'loszenge' right there)

That or some Vick's Vap-o-rub to ease that terrible sinus pressure.

And it's lozenge, just so ya know.

/end mrdictionary

Thanks for the spellcheck Fr33k. And don't even get me started on Bane....Hardy did a great job with it, but I still don't understand why they couldn't make him south american or just latino like he was in the comics.

Now Marvel seems to be making the same head-scratching decision with the Mandarin. He's Chineese....Ben kingsley is a great actor and he's seems like he's doing some interesting things....but the character is chineese.

It reminds me of The network snubbing Bruce Lee for the lead of the old Kung Fu tv show in favor of the white David Caradine.

Shakes head...I just don't get it.

Thanks for the spellcheck Fr33k. And don't even get me started on Bane....Hardy did a great job with it, but I still don't understand why they couldn't make him south american or just latino like he was in the comics.

Now Marvel seems to be making the same head-scratching decision with the Mandarin. He's Chineese....Ben kingsley is a great actor and he's seems like he's doing some interesting things....but the character is chineese.

It reminds me of The network snubbing Bruce Lee for the lead of the old Kung Fu tv show in favor of the white David Caradine.

Shakes head...I just don't get it.

I can't take his seriously, every time I heard him talk, I started laughing.

It could a race thing as to why Kingsly is playing the Mandarin and it might come off as offensive to some, who know? But hell, I can overlook Jamie Foxx playing Electro, I can over look this. Let's see how it plays out.

Boys r weird.

post-16098-Freddie-Mercury-HATERS-GONNA-H-ufnq.gif

I can't take his seriously, every time I heard him talk, I started laughing.

It could a race thing as to why Kingsly is playing the Mandarin and it might come off as offensive to some, who know? But hell, I can overlook Jamie Foxx playing Electro, I can over look this. Let's see how it plays out.

post-16098-Freddie-Mercury-HATERS-GONNA-H-ufnq.gif

Good points

I actually like the casting of Foxx as Electro, he's a fairly good actor and the character to my mind isn't as definitively white as say if they cast him as Doc Ock or Norman Osborn.

Plus the genre needs more ethnic diversity in their roles. So what I'm saying is they needed some diversity and Electro is a role they could get away with it, at least in my oppinion.

And proud of it, but really Girls are weirder, always having to one up us, don't ya. Admit it!:D:p

Nope..

I just have to pick at Dimples here too. But I dont blame him, he didnt start it.

-Quickly kisses dimples chin and disappears into the ether-

Last edited:
Nope..

I just have to pick at Dimples here too. But I dont blame him, he didnt start it.

Does this say "Talk grammar to me!"?

-Quickly kisses dimples chin and disappears into the ether-

*goes to be a smart ass, receives kiss, just chuckles instead*

Good points

I actually like the casting of Foxx as Electro, he's a fairly good actor and the character to my mind isn't as definitively white as say if they cast him as Doc Ock or Norman Osborn.

Plus the genre needs more ethnic diversity in their roles. So what I'm saying is they needed some diversity and Electro is a role they could get away with it, at least in my oppinion.

Understandable, looking back someone like Chow Yun Fat could have played the Mandarin. Too late, let's see how Kingsley does.

Last Thought

Gotta start relocating active stories.

Further Last Thought

My head hurts.

Another Last thought

I miss Twin. Guess I will have to start yahelling for her.

Final Last Thought

Almost done.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained as they. Even with a few hiccups, everything just seemed to come together today. In other words.

tumblr_mkqf4bjXwS1s0iqvuo1_500.gif

That I should give up on sleep and go back to my packing :eek:

Or maybe go fix my siggy :):rose:

LT- I am writing today or just fucking quitting

While the validity of the first portion of your statement is at this point ambiguous, I'm going to go on and say that the last part is total bull.

Mostly because it would make too many people sad if it were true.

Just sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back