Acts of Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be hard to obey....but you are drawn to it aren't you. Your master knows what is best and he knows how this only heightens the sensation to come.
 
I'm sure you've made him very proud, and I am enjoying his tasks for you as well. It's always a pleasure to give your girl something wicked to do during the most mundane of errands.
 
building energy

mmmmmmm .... thank you for your comments ... I assure you that I have acknowledged all of them as my Teacher commanded, by bringing myself to the point of climax ... dressed as I was earlier, but now with warm socks and my black panties are a bit wet ... my flavor is rich, deep and mild ...
 
Wonderful Thread!!! Of course I'm posting to add another near climax to your next log-in ;) I hope your Master allows us to see your spanked bottom sometime!
 
You are so wonderful, Carne Dulce! Such a good little servant...so obedient!

I hope your Master gives you more and more ways to please him and us!
 
ice

My Teacher sent me to the kitchen. I came back, curious, to the computer, our medium .. Teacher has not yet revealed Himself to me nor let me hear Him speak ... in Second Life He takes various avatar forms and His words are typed letters on a screen. But His time and His energy are real and He was waiting for me to tell him I had brought the ice.
"I have it" "Bare your breasts for me" He commanded. I did so. He then ordered me to rub my nipples with the ice. I shivered but ran the curved cube around and around the areola and back and forth across the nipple of first one breast, then the other, until the tips perked up stiffly. "Stop" He ordered, "describe how you feel." My nipples are large and brown, the tips were erect and the skin of the breasts is luminous and silky. Looking at them made me hot, I told him. Ahhhh, I was so hot and so wet, with my nipples throbbing with the strong sensations roused by the caress of the ice. "Now take two ice cubes," I picked them up ... "and slip them into your pussy ..."
I shivered unbelieving as something inside of me roared for the ice and my fingers slipped first one and then quickly the second cube into my juicy and quivering flesh. "Hold them there until they melt" He commanded.
The intense cold made my pussy keen with almost unbearable sensations; I rocked in my chair and could not speak, not type, not move as the cold assailed the delicate and swollen walls and sent waves of sensation through my guts, a trickle of water leaking between my thighs.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
After a few moments, my Teacher, my Mirror, the Outlaw, the Dragon, asked me how I felt. The ice was melted, blood rushed to warm my shocked and aroused pussy and I felt rather dazed ... "like I have been fucked" I moaned to Him. He responded: "Smile ... you have."
 

Attachments

  • Masked1.gif
    Masked1.gif
    51 KB · Views: 2,547
  • 112709-13.gif
    112709-13.gif
    96.8 KB · Views: 2,328
  • 112709-QThanksgiving-006.jpg
    112709-QThanksgiving-006.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 2,635
  • 112709-4.jpg
    112709-4.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 2,279
  • 112709-6.jpg
    112709-6.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 3,020
Wonder to hear you have discovered the pleasures of ice...I can only imagine how it felt to have that cold chill in your hot, submissive, wet sex...your Master is correct, you have just been fucked.

I would love to see an ice cube stuck halfway into your cunt. Perhaps your Master can have you do that?
 
great day

thanks to everyone who shared a comment for contributing to a most pleasurable and erotic day! mmmmmmmmmmmm
 
Thank you! And Him!

We look forward to witnessing His next task for you.

I would have liked to have seen a picture of you and your chair after He fucked you with the ice.
 
Dragon is pleased and bestows gifts

My Teacher is pleased with my submission and the lovely energy I have built for him today ... and so he has commanded me to share these photos with you. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy your comments! : - )
 

Attachments

  • 112709-1sml.jpg
    112709-1sml.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 2,173
  • 112709-4a.jpg
    112709-4a.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 1,769
  • 112709-5a.jpg
    112709-5a.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 2,331
  • 112709-14a.gif
    112709-14a.gif
    87.3 KB · Views: 2,593
This is an exciting thread.
I hope it will please your master to have you post many more photos.
 
Excellent!

Your nipples enjoy ice. What else do they enjoy, I wonder. Maybe we will see soon? :devil:

According to the rule, you need to touch yourself now. If it pleases your teacher, tell us how long it took to bring yourself ALMOST to orgasm and what you thought about while teasing your flesh.
 
A very nice and different thread. i hope your master lets you keep posting and allows you to flood over your fingers. Possibly allowing a photo to show us the outcome of your playing
 
obedient

under my robe I am naked but eye makeup is smudged around my eyes ... I slept late and my spouse smells my wildness and used me well this morning ... I taste quite luscious and salty ... and have enjoyed your comments and, although with difficulty, obeyed my Teacher's prohibition against climaxing without his permission ... Enjoy!
 
your encouragement feels so good!

Thank you for your messages and comments! My Teacher ordered that I bring myself to the edge of climax each time you comment - He's gotten me conditioned now to become aroused as soon as I see a new one! mmmmmmm I took the last comment with me into the shower and appreciated it with my shower massage ... I've gotten so close ... and Leftwriter I have done as you asked : - )
Pleasure and happiness to you all!
 
so sorry....

Thank you for your messages and comments! My Teacher ordered that I bring myself to the edge of climax each time you comment - He's gotten me conditioned now to become aroused as soon as I see a new one! mmmmmmm I took the last comment with me into the shower and appreciated it with my shower massage ... I've gotten so close ... and Leftwriter I have done as you asked : - )
Pleasure and happiness to you all!

Did your teacher think to have you warm your nipple back up with your own mouth if you are able.....?

I'm really enjoying the thought that you will have to bring yourself to the edge once again because of my little thought.

You've almost made me want to return to "Second Life"... then again... with you here .. I get more fun this way.
 
greetings

Teacher has commanded that I greet you as I do Him, by describing my clothing and the flavor of my pussy ... tonight it's long dark jeans, lacy black blouse, black stockings, black clogs, black bra, lace-trimmed striped beige bikini panties ... my oozing juices taste rich and sharp ... thanks for your comments!
 
Please thank your teacher

Teacher has commanded that I greet you as I do Him, by describing my clothing and the flavor of my pussy ... tonight it's long dark jeans, lacy black blouse, black stockings, black clogs, black bra, lace-trimmed striped beige bikini panties ... my oozing juices taste rich and sharp ... thanks for your comments!

He is very nice to share you with us. I hope he didn't mind my suggestion.

Should I not respond too much since you have to keep yourself close to the edge. That must be difficult with that much clothing on...
 
Here is another wonderful comment. This thread is hot - Love following it.
I wish my sub was a good as you. If she had been she would still be collared
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top