finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi playm0mum

ALWAYS beautifull and sexy.... welcome back :) as you know, I always could lend an extra hand...IF you need it.

Welcome Back playm0mum, You have been missed.
I hope that time away, was Good for You :) .. Sling my hands to meet yours, Feeling that warm and wet area .. ;) As I tease and play :devil:

attachment.php

Enjoying the Soft feeling .. So good to have you Back !!! :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Like the shirt . . .

Luv what's underneath it . . .

Very sexy!

Happy New Year, playm0mum!

Happy New Year gorgeous. Hope your 2014 is wonderful. Would love to have my patient hands and fingers tease and please you.

I am back to reality tomorrow after having spent an amazing two weeks relaxing, playing and enjoying new 'experiences'. 2014 is already looking to be a little bit exciting. I am feeling cozy and comfy right now so these are being posted. Nothing too creative, I am afraid! But I would love to have certain slow patient hands slide my white panties down to my ankles and then kisses work their way back up my legs while hands slide up and under this shirt.

Welcome back, missed seeing your sexy self!

I am back to reality tomorrow after having spent an amazing two weeks relaxing, playing and enjoying new 'experiences'. 2014 is already looking to be a little bit exciting. I am feeling cozy and comfy right now so these are being posted. Nothing too creative, I am afraid! But I would love to have certain slow patient hands slide my white panties down to my ankles and then kisses work their way back up my legs while hands slide up and under this shirt.
So that's where my shirt went!!! "Cum" here & I'll show you what I can do!!

Oh, sexy girl. We must chat! Whose shirt is that?! ;) :devil:

I lose my patience when i see your sexy white panties.....

I know it's been way too long since I've been around, but let me say you're still as beautiful as I remember... :rose:

I have been under the weather this week, I got a nice little gift of lots of germs Monday :(

These are from before but I thought I would share a few here! I am feeling frisky and would love to wear this out tonight under my outfit.

Attachments

• Jan 10 A.jpg
    Jan 10 A.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 1,494
  • Jan 10 B.jpg
    Jan 10 B.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 473
  • Jan 10 C.jpg
    Jan 10 C.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 513
  • Jan 10 D.jpg
    Jan 10 D.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 541
This one pretty much sums up my mood right now! Friday night and I am feeling very playful!

attachment.php

Anyone else deliciously randy?

Attachments

• Jan 10 E.jpg
    Jan 10 E.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 2,341
I have been under the weather this week, I got a nice little gift of lots of germs Monday :(

These are from before but I thought I would share a few here! I am feeling frisky and would love to wear this out tonight under my outfit.
Sorry to hear about your sickness . . . tis the season, I guess.

You're not the only one . . . I know of many who have fallen ill to the winter blue germs.

Good to hear you're feeling frisky! That's a bonus for the rest of us . . . ;)

I would be so turned on to discover your red and black lingerie under your outfit, tonight or any other night!

;)

This one pretty much sums up my mood right now! Friday night and I am feeling very playful!

attachment.php

Anyone else deliciously randy?
Fan-freaking-tastic!

Not sure about feeling "Randy" but I'm certainly working my ways towards frisky! ;) :D

(Randy is a friend of mine . . . not sure I want to feel him . . .)

Glad you are feeling better and I would love to spend a few hours unwrapping you to find this lovely view!
attachment.php
I would then spend a few more hours exploring the treasures underneath this lovely wraping. You are simply stunning! :devil::kiss::rose:

So glad you're feeling better! Love the new photos. I covet your boobs.

:kiss:

I hope you got to were this tonight. I suits you very well, and I'd love to find that under your clothes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back