The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have now.

I'm Fish - I sorta write a bit and act scared a lot

Not hard on this site ;)
:)
that we have.

nice to meet ya. I see you are also friends with Thyri. a better friend one would be hardpressed to find.

I used to be very active here, and wrote a lot...

:)
that we have.

nice to meet ya. I see you are also friends with Thyri. a better friend one would be hardpressed to find.

I used to be very active here, and wrote a lot...

Nice to meet you too.

Yes - Thyri is very nice and a very good writer to boot (I mean "as well" not...er..well you know)

Well hopefully you can be active again and get stuck right back in if you have the time, but I know that RL can get in the way!

exactly.

you know I don't think we've met...

Fish is one of the finest writers to come along, in my opinion. He's sweet and very funny, sexy, and an Aussie to boot. :rose:

Fish, Glad is the first friend I ever made on Lit, and my buddy. He's the reason I'm writing here. :rose:

Fish is one of the finest writers to come along, in my opinion. He's sweet and very funny, sexy, and an Aussie to boot. :rose:

Fish, Glad is the first friend I ever made on Lit, and my buddy. He's the reason I'm writing here. :rose:

Thank you Thyri :eek:

You can add our posts to your already bulging "Compliments File" ;)

Three pieces finished.

Next time I am here...

I shall write for my poppet friend...and throw a little bit of something to my Halfling friend...even if it is only in her PM box...

*sighs*

Three pieces finished.

Next time I am here...

I shall write for my poppet friend...and throw a little bit of something to my Halfling friend...even if it is only in her PM box...

*sighs*

By then, I suspect you will find something from my as well.

By then, I suspect you will find something from my as well.

*Pounces a Nooner into a dark corner so that I can nibble his chin and scratch nails along his shoulders*

I can hope...but even if it doesn't happen...you are more than worth waiting for.
:rose:

Mmmm... Grapes.
munch.gif

To quote a Bucket granny from Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, "I like grapes."
lol.gif

I think my darling is on a redhead kick tonight, considering all the pics he's posted. Gee, I wonder why. :D :devil:

ugh. Will someone push me over this hump so I can get my week over with, please? I so want the weekend to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back