The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i could right questions and answers on my body?

tac·tile
   [tak-til, -tahyl]

adjective
of, pertaining to, endowed with, or affecting the sense of touch.

perceptible to the touch; tangible.

If i were a visual learner.. your idea would work.

Oh lord no.. never.

Both of you - as Cheska said - nope. :)

I try to do a decent job at making myself understood in writing, especially since it's the main way I can communicate. But I'm not always picky about my writing partners, and some have had some challenges. Still, I've enjoyed writing with most all of them, even if I usually edit their post in my own files just for my own creeped out sense of perfectionism. :rolleyes: (Yeah, I know....it's a mental illness.) :cool:

I try to do a decent job at making myself understood in writing, especially since it's the main way I can communicate. But I'm not always picky about my writing partners, and some have had some challenges. Still, I've enjoyed writing with most all of them, even if I usually edit their post in my own files just for my own creeped out sense of perfectionism. :rolleyes: (Yeah, I know....it's a mental illness.) :cool:

And you do a great job *nods*

Well - if you have to have a mental illness, then the proper use of language is a healthy one to have I think!:)

is it time for me to come back here again?

probably not, my life is so busy, but... there are days I wish...

And you do a great job *nods*

Well - if you have to have a mental illness, then the proper use of language is a healthy one to have I think!:)

True. But I remember one time eating in a restaurant, sitting next to a table of four college aged girls, and I swear every other word out of their mouths was 'like'! It made me wish I could scream at them that not everything in life is a damn simile!:mad:

True. But I remember one time eating in a restaurant, sitting next to a table of four college aged girls, and I swear every other word out of their mouths was 'like'! It made me wish I could scream at them that not everything in life is a damn simile!:mad:
like, seriously?.... you're totally like serious? its not?

You would go on a killing spree in San Diego California.... Just saying.

*Pounces the Elvish one covering him in kisses!* Stop in when you get time, silly. All work and no play.....you know. ;)
noding, you're right my friend *hugging you back* but I felt like last time I was here there was way too much drama and it wasn't worth it, not sure if I want to get too involved here again. I have enough stress in the real world...

like, seriously?.... you're totally like serious? its not?

Har, har! I felt sorry for them leading only a simulation of a real life. :rolleyes:

You would go on a killing spree in San Diego California.... Just saying.

Aw, but the weather is so nice there, I've heard. :D

:eek: Run, no.. just run.

It's okay, this smartass Elf is a friend of mine, the first friend I made on Lit. By the way, it's his fault I've subjected all of you to my writing. He told me I should, and gave me the confidence to get started.

Cheska, meet Gladiator. Glad, this is Cheska, my little halfling playmate.

noding, you're right my friend *hugging you back* but I felt like last time I was here there was way too much drama and it wasn't worth it, not sure if I want to get too involved here again. I have enough stress in the real world...

Well, there still is, you know how that goes. But we missed you. :kiss:

Har, har! I felt sorry for them leading only a simulation of a real life. :rolleyes:

Aw, but the weather is so nice there, I've heard. :D

It's okay, this smartass Elf is a friend of mine, the first friend I made on Lit. By the way, it's his fault I've subjected all of you to my writing. He told me I should, and gave me the confidence to get started.

Cheska, meet Gladiator. Glad, this is Cheska, my little halfling playmate.

Well, there still is, you know how that goes. But we missed you. :kiss:
you're too Kind sweet Thyri, you are a good writer.

pleased to meet you Cheska,

and yeah I do know how that goes... unfortunately all too well.

and of course I have missed you

HiHi! I am lit.'s only resident Halfling as far as I know.

Please note sir, Halfling, Not a Hobbit.. They have hairy feet, bleh! :p

..Though, Samwise Gamgee is sexy in a smart way.
"I would rather have rope, an not need it. Than need rope an not have it."
Mmmm, rope.. he was kinky to..

Well, if you do decide to come back to visit now and then, you'll have to visit me at my home in the heart of the forest. I have a waterfall with a crystal clear pool for swimming and even a hollow tree to live in. No cookies though. you're on your own there.

Or if you want a lighter, tongue in cheek kind of place, there's my humble little shack out back. That's more of an out of character place to just, uh, 'shoot the shit'? Okay, I know that was bad.

Well, if you do decide to come back to visit now and then, you'll have to visit me at my home in the heart of the forest. I have a waterfall with a crystal clear pool for swimming and even a hollow tree to live in. No cookies though. you're on your own there.

Or if you want a lighter, tongue in cheek kind of place, there's my humble little shack out back. That's more of an out of character place to just, uh, 'shoot the shit'? Okay, I know that was bad.
I definitely have thought of visiting you there my friend...
at either place, and yes that was very much a.... toilet bowl humor joke..... ok now I'm just as bad as you...

and yes Cheska, hairy feet aren't so sexy haha...

I definitely have thought of visiting you there my friend...
at either place, and yes that was very much a.... toilet bowl humor joke..... ok now I'm just as bad as you...

Yeah, some people think I built the little shack, but I found it. No one was using it at the time, so I just made myself comfortable. As long as nobody else claims it, it's mine. You might say I'm a squatter. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back