The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually stress headaches and migraines make me want someone to beat me...so I dig it.

I think the stress of not having a full on scene, neither here nor in the RW is just making me more cranky than usual.

*hugs tight* I hear you.

Hey, think of it this way, at least they're not above you with kids running all over your ceiling ;)

I
R
Atomic Kitten!!

atomic_kitten_by_iopichio-d4katdo.jpg

I should go take a shower while the baby sleeps but she is so peaceful I don't want to move her...

"You. Yes, you. I want to tear your clothes off, bend you over my couch, a chair, my bed, wherever. And once I've got you just where I want you, I want to give you the deep, hard fuck we both need. And afterward, I want to hold you close and kiss the sweat from your forehead and listen to you sleep."

"You. Yes, you. I want to tear your clothes off, bend you over my couch, a chair, my bed, wherever. And once I've got you just where I want you, I want to give you the deep, hard fuck we both need. And afterward, I want to hold you close and kiss the sweat from your forehead and listen to you sleep."

*melts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back