The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A riddle as to the nature of your previous name? PMing those you were in contact with, informing them of your new handle?

*stares at him a moment, then shoves a radioactive cupcake on his nose*

Riddle's a thought.
*licks some of the frosting off his cheek*
Hm. Lemony.

*stares at him a moment, then shoves a radioactive cupcake on his nose*

Riddle's a thought.
*licks some of the frosting off his cheek*
Hm. Lemony.

I knew who you were from a post you made in another thread. You're the only one who calls that person by that name, or at least consistently.

*Smirks and wipes the cupcake residue off his nose and face, wiping it onto her neck, then giving it a good lick just for good measure.*

Lemon with a hint of uranium...tasty. :D

Had a feeling that would do it for those who remembered. *smirks*

*makes a face at the frosting swap*
Eee! Sliii-
*goes silent with the lick*

Ooh.
Nevermind.
*giddygrins*

If you say you support women, that you love and care about the well-being of women, let me ask you this?
Why aren't you fucking mad as hell?

Had a feeling that would do it for those who remembered. *smirks*

*makes a face at the frosting swap*
Eee! Sliii-
*goes silent with the lick*

Ooh.
Nevermind.
*giddygrins*

*Grins and licks the other side of her neck sans frosting. Just 'cause. Wanders off whistling a random tune*

definitely not fair that it's not a school day, and therefore my kidlet is still very much home and around.

Ergo, I am going to stay horny.

Damnit....

If I see 'man hater' one more time I may buy a gun

I highly recommend it! It is great stress relief. One of my writing partners asked me just before I left to go to the range how well I shoot. I figure this should show the average results for me, though this was with my new gun and this was the first time shooting it. I consider my self a moderate shot, not pinpoint, but not too bad.

attachment.php

This was about 50 shots, give or take. Don't mind the larger holes with the arrows. Those were when I shot my sister's .380 Colt Mustang, which is a short barreled, close in pocket gun not meant for longer range. As such, out of 5 shots, only two hit the target at that range.

Attachments

• thyri_target.jpg
    thyri_target.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 108
I highly recommend it! It is great stress relief. One of my writing partners asked me just before I left to go to the range how well I shoot. I figure this should show the average results for me, though this was with my new gun and this was the first time shooting it. I consider my self a moderate shot, not pinpoint, but not too bad.

attachment.php

This was about 50 shots, give or take. Don't mind the larger holes with the arrows. Those were when I shot my sister's .380 Colt Mustang, which is a short barreled, close in pocket gun not meant for longer range. As such, out of 5 shots, only two hit the target at that range.

Very Nice, Milady Thryi. You've got a good tight pattern there.

Very Nice, Milady Thryi. You've got a good tight pattern there.

Yeah, I'm pretty happy. I suppose I should say that by using a rest, I meant that My hands holding the pistol were rested on a table, not the barrel. Resting the barrel is a little more steady, but I'm happy with the result anyhow.

attachment.php

Never been one for pistol shooting, mainly due to laws concerning concealable firearms here in Aus. Rifle shooting, on the other hand, I have done. Though I'd love to have had a grouping like that when I was shooting.

But well done, Thryi. Keep up the good work on the range.

Actual thought : Now that is how a wedding Anniversary should be celebrated. I seriously wonder if the neighbours heard it, and if any of them got jealous.

Actually, who cares!!

Goes off to continue the celebrations and enjoy the time before we get the kids back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back