What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of my pics, while not as beautiful as yours Don, are gone, too. Just one more thing. Lit has been trying my patience in lots of ways lately, but it's a free site, so I try not to say anything. This is irksome, though.

Lots of my pics, while not as beautiful as yours Don, are gone, too. Just one more thing. Lit has been trying my patience in lots of ways lately, but it's a free site, so I try not to say anything. This is irksome, though.

Very true Ella......I often remind myself of what we are able to do here for free.:rose:

Why is "t" dot "co" a censored word? All my photos are on there!! From which sites can we upload pictures? Now, I've got to open a friggin account in a different photo site! But I would like to know which friggin site I can use first!!!!!!

tumblr still seems to be a safe site, but it'll be a pain transferring them all over.

You guys know that you can send concerns to the site owners, right? I don't think they check the Playground much so letting them know there is a problem is beneficial to everyone.

You guys know that you can send concerns to the site owners, right? I don't think they check the Playground much so letting them know there is a problem is beneficial to everyone.

I tried but the site wouldn't let me. But, thank you so much for letting us know that it was fixed!

How pretty one of my many flower pots turned out!

1669_10100204992301099_1260281496_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back