What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking I could use another hour napping on the couch with my dog.

My wife was offered a gig as a back-up singer for a major country singer. Unfortunately they didn't want to wait until the kiddo gets here. Hopefully it will be available again in 5 months.

I keep thinking how awesome it would be if I had breasts and how much more amazing my masturbation sessions would be.

I keep thinking how awesome it would be if I had breasts and how much more amazing my masturbation sessions would be.

Reminds me of a time when a woman asked why I enjoyed playing with her tits so much. I told her it's because I didn't have them. If I did, I assured her, I would play with my own.

My face is washed. My hair is brushed out. I've got my over sized cotton t-shirt on and it's 11:30 p.m. I need to get to sleep now. Good night everyone! I hope y'all have fun!

My face is washed. My hair is brushed out. I've got my over sized cotton t-shirt on and it's 11:30 p.m. I need to get to sleep now. Good night everyone! I hope y'all have fun!

Nows, the time to say goodnight....

Goodnight... sleep tight...

I think Anthony Jeselnik is fucking hilarious. Sick, twisted m*ther-f*cker, yeah, but funny as hell.

Thanking Mollie for that - any chance of a doughnut too? :)

Well of course!! Have plenty, since you know how to spell doughnut properly too ;):kiss:

51681-doughnuts.jpg

My wife was offered a gig as a back-up singer for a major country singer. Unfortunately they didn't want to wait until the kiddo gets here. Hopefully it will be available again in 5 months.

Wow...that is such wonderful news...She must be so talented...and you must be so proud...Awesome...Hope in the future the timing will be right for this...

Bless you and your family and new baby to be!...:heart:

Damnitall, I hate it when I get all motivated to get to school and end up here way way way too early........... Leaves me here doing bad things like eating up school bandwidth downloading stuff........

I am so glad I have gotten back into working out. Now I want to set a goal to get back into hiking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back