Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
A woman that would turn down a man in his 30s does not understand men.
Willing to travel? ;)

If you only knew.

I woke up today walked from one end of our little place to the other and thought... "fuck I need a fucking break from this place"

oh... I've been stroking my cock all day slowly bringing myself to orgasm and then stopping without release. My mind hasn't been thinking all that clearly.

Whew....then all IS right in the world!

:)

Have a great day, tootsie. :D

If you only knew.

I woke up today walked from one end of our little place to the other and thought... "fuck I need a fucking break from this place"

If you decide to get out of there, stop to pick me up!
This place is to big to walk from one end to the other but ... I too need a break, more than from this place, from my life! :rolleyes:

:rose:

If you only knew.

Then cross the street and you're not in your place anymore. :rolleyes:

Or you could take a holiday - need not be too far or too grand. Everyone needs a little "me" time. :) Hope you have a good week. :rose:

p.s. I liked the tootsie roll. I had to look at it again to check that I wasn't imagining things. :D

hey...I just noticed your new AV! It's so sexy. Your wife's boobs are beautiful!!!!!

I'd love to see a picture of the two of you in an embrace..naked...in black and white..obviously in a sensual, erotic way...that, my dear, would make my day!!!

If you decide to get out of there, stop to pick me up!
This place is to big to walk from one end to the other but ... I too need a break, more than from this place, from my life! :rolleyes:

:rose:

I know what you are saying.

Then cross the street and you're not in your place anymore. :rolleyes:

Or you could take a holiday - need not be too far or too grand. Everyone needs a little "me" time. :) Hope you have a good week. :rose:

p.s. I liked the tootsie roll. I had to look at it again to check that I wasn't imagining things. :D

the desire of escaping goes much deeper than just crossing the street.

hey...I just noticed your new AV! It's so sexy. Your wife's boobs are beautiful!!!!!

I'd love to see a picture of the two of you in an embrace..naked...in black and white..obviously in a sensual, erotic way...that, my dear, would make my day!!!

thank you. They are nice. I should see what I can do to make your day.

walking down the street today a guy washing windows asked if anybody told me that I looked kinda like Ringo Starr. I told him no, nobody ever has. He said well you do... you're a Beatle man!

ringo_starr.jpg

If it's the direction I am headed... I guess I will take it.

walking down the street today a guy washing windows asked if anybody told me that I looked kinda like Ringo Starr. I told him no, nobody ever has. He said well you do... you're a Beatle man!

There are worse things that could happen...Mick Jagger is one that comes to mind

ringo_starr.jpg

Personally, I don't think Ringo is ugly...can't sing to save his life...but look at the beauties he hooked up with!

AND he did get better looking with age..unlike Paul. I think Paul looks horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back