The ask me a question game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on what kind of 'first' you mean. But: my current partner, 15 years ago.

Do you still have cherries to be popped?

phsically? no.. but I still have boundaries to be tested

Do you have specific things you wear when you know you want sex?

phsically? no.. but I still have boundaries to be tested

Do you have specific things you wear when you know you want sex?

Depends. I'm not the lingerie type, though there's a corset in this house that does the trick. Other times: a binder and a RodeoH. ;)

Did anyone ever tell you to use your femininity more/less?

Depends. I'm not the lingerie type, though there's a corset in this house that does the trick. Other times: a binder and a RodeoH. ;)

Did anyone ever tell you to use your femininity more/less?

indirectly, I suppose. I was raised to be a very stereotypical girl and I was drawn to it so naturally that I never questioned the path. On the other hand, I think there are different types of femininity. Is it really logical that any woman expressing herself wouldn't be feminine? When it comes down to it.. if I'm bared, naked to my soul, I'm being feminine because that's what I am.

Do you ever wish to trial the opposite gender for a week?

indirectly, I suppose. I was raised to be a very stereotypical girl and I was drawn to it so naturally that I never questioned the path. On the other hand, I think there are different types of femininity. Is it really logical that any woman expressing herself wouldn't be feminine? When it comes down to it.. if I'm bared, naked to my soul, I'm being feminine because that's what I am.

i'd love to try that.....
ever had a secret crush on some one of the same gender but were too afraid to do anything?

Since I am not really feminine and sometimes don't feel 'female' inside, I do that regularly, actually. For some people, I am a 'he'.

Same question?

Since I am not really feminine and sometimes don't feel 'female' inside, I do that regularly, actually. For some people, I am a 'he'.

Same question?

If I was able to select the type of "he" I could experience, perhaps I would.. I think I'm more drawn to know about certain experiences men have more than being a man in general. I would love to know the sensation of orgasm from a male perspective.. but not at the cost of losing my own.

If a partner asked you to tatoo his/her name on you.. would you hesitate?

If I was able to select the type of "he" I could experience, perhaps I would.. I think I'm more drawn to know about certain experiences men have more than being a man in general. I would love to know the sensation of orgasm from a male perspective.. but not at the cost of losing my own.

If a partner asked you to tatoo his/her name on you.. would you hesitate?

there would be no hesitation at all on my part. I would immediately tell her no freakin' way!

Do you like to drink protein shakes?

there would be no hesitation at all on my part. I would immediately tell her no freakin' way!

Do you like to drink protein shakes?

(you know that protein thing is a myth.. it's mostly carbs)

unless you mean.. like.. from the health food store!
I drink Good Greens (goodgreens.com) a couple of times per week.. I'm not saying it's delicious.. I'm saying it's wise.

Name something you do for your health that you really don't enjoy

I drink Good Greens (goodgreens.com) a couple of times per week.. I'm not saying it's delicious.. I'm saying it's wise.

My whey protein has almost no cabs, than you very much!

I take my medicine.

What is your least favorite form of exercise?

Not splurge on Ice creams.

What did you do after your birthday?

Not splurge on Ice creams.

What did you do after your birthday?

I went to nyc for, some great food, pampering, presents, you-know-what.. and then went back to work. it was a nice few days off.

Do you remain in contact with people from high school other than to communicate about hs reunions?

I went to nyc for, some great food, pampering, presents, you-know-what.. and then went back to work. it was a nice few days off.

Do you remain in contact with people from high school other than to communicate about hs reunions?

I do , my childhood sweetheart included.

Do you wear skimpy dresses for career advancement?

What item of clothing do you put on and can't help but get a little turned-on to do so?

For me it's on the rare occasions that I put on fishnet stockings. It makes me feel like a hooker.

What relatively common sexual practice has always been off-limits for you?

For me it's on the rare occasions that I put on fishnet stockings. It makes me feel like a hooker.

What relatively common sexual practice has always been off-limits for you?

Interesting question.

Anal. It's not 'off limits' I just have no sexual desire to try it. I am interested in the potentials though, as one thread I mad in the GLBT thread shows. :D

What have you recently started doing in your sex life?

Interesting question.

Anal. It's not 'off limits' I just have no sexual desire to try it. I am interested in the potentials though, as one thread I mad in the GLBT thread shows. :D

What have you recently started doing in your sex life?

Same answer - Anal. Twice now.

Newest kink?

Same answer - Anal. Twice now.

Newest kink?

Exhibitionism...sex in public, swapping audio clips, taking pics. Never used to get into it or did much for me. But lately I have been having fun with it.

What is the one kink that you have experienced that scared you after? As in some serious queasiness over the potential consequences?

Exhibitionism...sex in public, swapping audio clips, taking pics. Never used to get into it or did much for me. But lately I have been having fun with it.

What is the one kink that you have experienced that scared you after? As in some serious queasiness over the potential consequences?

Honestly? Nothing. The few "kinks" that I've participated in have not in general lead to any questioning.
There was one thing I did, once (trying to pick some one up at a bar), and it went no where, that I think I would have deeply regretted (hell, I regret trying) in the cold sober light of the morning. But beyond that, nothing.

What is a kink that you turned down, but now wish you'd tried?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back