Favorite Gay Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golden Globes...?


There are those rushed amateur clips all fumbling blurry excitement, and then there's this crystal-sharp sequence, honed toned bodies, beautiful stiff cocks, immaculately choreographed sex-action (love the way his balls are swinging in a circular motion!), this must have been done in pristine studio conditions with skilled porn-professionals. What a joy to watch, and how wonderful it must have been to actually be there…!
 
Deep And Deeper-Throat...

Love this one Mikey. In as much as well all love to be deep-throated, it is not easy to find woman or man who can handle it with this level of skill! ;)

To deep-throat is a special magical skill. I've managed to take it all with my boyfriend - and he's well-hung, but I had to get lots of practice in first, as enjoyable as all that cock-sucking practice was, it was worth it to achieve that immense self-satisfaction of taking all that cock clear down my throat all the way to his balls...
 
Fascinating!

I have always found it to be fascinating to watch two men together enjoying sex between themselves, I think some of the pictures are soooo cute!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top