Favorite User Names

Carnal_Flower

Literotica Guru
Just thought I would start a thread on user names that have caught your eye on lit whether for good or for bad. I always find it amusing.

I think my favorite is probably "Perihelion." Genius. Wish I had thought of it.

Gotta love "Gimmie_your_load", and "hotlittlefucktoy" in Audio though sadly, fucktoy has left the site.

There's a ton more I can't think of right now. Care to share?

There is an "Ernest Hemingway" on here.

I was going to go look through my activity for the last week to look for more, but lit's story side has been down for 10 hours and counting.

The ones I like are the ones claimed to be for a female poster complaining about the "sick come-on" PMs she's receiving and her account name is Fuckmeagainharder.

I'm fond of the literary reference names (masterandmargarita, DesEsseintes etc.), but I have to go with smoothg103rd. Personality, occupation, location and comedy all in one package.

There was someone who commented on several chapters of SWB "The Great Beast" Loved the Crowley reference.

There's some good ones, that's for sure. The one that sticks in my head often comments here. I remember him because he gave some good feedback to my very first story. The thing is that I read his name incorrectly the first time I saw it and since then I still do, and smile because I think it's cool my way.

It is "soflabbwlvr" and I'm sure it stands for "Southern Florida BBW Lover", right?

But I read it the first time as "Sofa BBW lover" and I like that one better, even if my original scan of his name left out an "L".

By the way soflabbwlvr, there is no slam intended, I have every respect for you and your posts and your stories, it's just the way my less than perfect brain interpreted the pixels in my less than perfect eyes that first time I read it. Since I'm married to a wonderful lady of rubinesque proportions, and the first time we, um, ah ... kissed was on her sofa, well it just makes me smile.

There's some good ones, that's for sure. The one that sticks in my head often comments here. I remember him because he gave some good feedback to my very first story. The thing is that I read his name incorrectly the first time I saw it and since then I still do, and smile because I think it's cool my way.

It is "soflabbwlvr" and I'm sure it stands for "Southern Florida BBW Lover", right?

But I read it the first time as "Sofa BBW lover" and I like that one better, even if my original scan of his name left out an "L".

By the way soflabbwlvr, there is no slam intended, I have every respect for you and your posts and your stories, it's just the way my less than perfect brain interpreted the pixels in my less than perfect eyes that first time I read it. Since I'm married to a wonderful lady of rubinesque proportions, and the first time we, um, ah ... kissed was on her sofa, well it just makes me smile.

It wasn't just you. I at first thought it read "sofa" as well and had the mental image of a large woman lying spread-eagle on a couch. :p

Ahh, I didn't try to figure that account name out. Makes sense now.

It wasn't just you. I at first thought it read "sofa" as well and had the mental image of a large woman lying spread-eagle on a couch. :p

Hey, I screwed it up too, but my brain saw "Sofabowler". I still see that, but I know better now.

One I like is _me_ nice and simple :)

I've always liked it ;)

Since it's been floating around the net since the first AOL chat rooms, it's not at all truly creative, but whoever has "Ben Dover" tied up as an ID, really needs to publish something or cut the name loose.

Pretty sure someone in Anal or GM would love to have it. :D

Ha I always saw it and thought "soft flab lover."

I think we have a winner.

Hey, I screwed it up too, but my brain saw "Sofabowler". I still see that, but I know better now.

One I like is _me_ nice and simple :)

No offense taken, greg. I am familiar with that type of con game the eyes play on the mind. Somewhere in this state there is a store that sells beach products. They have decals on windows up and down I-95. The decals say "Salt Life" in a very hard to read font. The first time I saw one zipping by at 70 miles an hour I read "Slut Life." Eventually I got close enough to read one properly, but the damage has already been done. Every time I see that sticker, I see Slut Life.

The worst!

So, LuckyGuy96 is my author name. After having spent all this time converting my journal to stories, this is literally the best thing I could come up with. Good news is that I didn't choose d0ng. That was my first choice.

What ON EARTH is wrong with me?!

So, LuckyGuy96 is my author name. After having spent all this time converting my journal to stories, this is literally the best thing I could come up with. Good news is that I didn't choose d0ng. That was my first choice.

What ON EARTH is wrong with me?!

LuckyGuy69 was already taken? :D

When my wife started this name-she was tired of me wavering on whether or not I wanted to join here she had told me there was a lovecraft69 here and a lovecrafter.

She then a few months later told me if I did not post a story on my own she would take the first thing she could find on my computer and post it for me.

Looking back on my first story I could have let her and it wouldn't have been any worse.

I have see so many fun and creative names on here over the years. It's hard to pick just one to post.

Back