A Dangerous Liason... (closed)

StFornicate

Sinful Salvation
Joined
Mar 22, 2013
Posts
3,509
Things had been going quite well for me lately. An unassuming college student, a chemistry major and bit of a nerd, I had concocted a very potent aphrodisiac drug. Demand quickly skyrocketed, and I wasn't sure just what to make of it. Honestly, I couldn't realistically produce a lot of the stuff by myself.

But, I could produce enough...

It was a mixture of cocaine, MDMA, marijuana, and Viagra. The real trick was in the compound that I used to mix it all together, which heightened significantly the effects of each drug, while fusing them together. Realistically, it meant that small amounts of those illicit drugs would be worth a lot more and go a lot farther. It created a potent sex-trip effect, lowering inhibitions while raising sensual awareness. All those effects were amplified when the pill was ground up and snorted.

Tonight, there was a big party, one of the frat houses. It was Halloween, the ideal setting for me to sell my little sex pills, as it was a simple thing to slip through the crowd, whisper offerings, and slip pills in pockets for twenty dollar bills. Even better to be anonymous, costumed, masked. This particular batch of the drug, which had garnered the nickname "Pixiedust", was quite potent. I was proud of my concoction, and couldn't wait to see the drug do its dirty work.

I wasn't a big bulky athlete, but I wasn't a pudgy nerd, either. Just an average, fit college dude. I didn't stand out in the crowd, which was a good thing, when all I wanted to do was blend in. My hair was maybe a bit on the shaggy side. I was taller than most of the girls, but not the other guys. Being Halloween, I was in costume, a Mad-Hatter-esque ensemble of old-style suit and top hat, with a Phantom of the Opera mask to conceal my face.

It didn't take long for me to get rid of most of the pills I brought with me as I moved through the party. I didn't really know a lot of people there, but that didn't really matter. I was hoping to find an adventurous lady or two to share my last few pills with...

Stairway_to___by_Alivia_zps7d036582.jpg
 
Michelle had heard about it. Everyone on campus had heard of it. A new drug out on the market. It was the hot ticket out there on campus. From one day is was non existent. And now it was everywhere. Anyone who was anyone had taken it and love the feeling. Just enough to get you high, excited and keep you going without the addiction.

Michelle Yan had just entered into her junior year at the university and declared her major in journalism. Last quarter she had submitted an article mock up to the school's paper as part of her application on the underground hazing at the frat houses and it had landed her a spot this quarter on the campus newspaper.

"Michelle, could you come in here." Daniel poked his head out of the office.

Daniel had been the one to tell her about the opening. They had been friends though high school and he was one of her best friends on campus to date. Things were hard this year though. he had recently been promoted to head editor under the faculty supervisor. This made being friends hard. his view on her changed from a friend to and employee.

"Michele, Have you heard about this new drug going on around campus?"

"Yes Daniel, All the girls are talking about it. Never tried the stuff though. Not sure I want to."

"Ok, I got a story for you. Need you to go find the source for it. Who is cooking it. You know the deal. I heard there is a Halloween party at Sigma Thêta Pi tonight. Go, find out what you can"

"Sure thing. I'm on it." She turned and headed out of the office. Her first big story. Grabbed her bag and ran across campus to her dorm to change. She had to make this perfect. She had a lot to prove as it was her first story, and it was a doozy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michelle made her way though the doors of Sigma Thêta Pi. The music was already bumping and people were already drunk. She had chosen to go a little more daring in her state of costume than normal. She had to fit in with the Greek life. Usually she was conservative, dressing mostly in cardigans and slacks with kitten heel. tonight she had ditched all that and framed her tiny
silhouette in very revealing fox costume. She stopped by the mirror in the hallway and checked everything out. The skintight bodysuit accented her naturally thin waist and rounded out the little bit of curve in her hips. She adjusted the rust colored fox ears in her jet black hair and made sure her tail was straight.

"Breathe girl, you got this." She whispered to herself.

michelle-zen.jpg
 
Tommy took a deep breath as he scanned the jam-packed frat, not sure of his next move. He had already sold all the Pixie he wanted to sell, leaving himself with just a few capsules left for the night. Now, he just needed to find someone to share the experience with.

The sorority girls offered little in the way of entertainment for him; he had been there, and done that, and they bored him to death. Surely, there was someone more interesting here! He slinked along the edges of the party, eyeing the crowd, wondering if it was time for him to leave and find better hunting grounds. The bars downtown would prove more than adequate, surely.

He was just about to head out the front door when an incredibly sexy asian girl in a skin-tight fox outfit came through, and they nearly bumped right into each other! "Pardon me," he said, stepping back to let her pass, admiring her delicious form as he did...


Her costume:
YJ_FOX500_EXLCST2014.jpg
 
Last edited:
She was busy looking around. scouting the room for perhaps a friendly face. Michell knew that it was practically an improbability of finding someone she knew here. The boys at Sigma Thêta Pi were notorious for being being the life of the party and playboys. None of her friends had very much knowledge about frat house parties....

Except Caroline. Caroline was her room mate her first year. All that girl did was party. Michelle was surprised that that girl even passed her classes. A life of boys, drinking and dancing consumed her life. Its actually how Michelle had found out about this drug. Caroline had showed up one evening after taking a round of it and bragged about how long this guy lasted on it.

She looked up just in time to not run into someone

"Pardon me,"

She stopped, shaking off some of the nervousness before speaking and taking him in. She could not tell who he was due to the mask he was wearing. But she probably would not know him anyways.

"No, I'm sorry. I was not looking where I was going."
 
"It's okay," Tommy replied, stepping back to let her pass and admire her costume. Her lithe form was certainly on display in that skin tight romper! He had to admit, it was hard to take his eyes off the little Asian fox. From her long smooth legs, that tight little ass with a furry tail hanging down, not to mention some abundantly displayed cleavage, Tommy licked his lips behind his mask.

He noted, too, her hesitation, as she looked around, almost unsure where to go. He wondered if she had ever been to a party like this.

"Come on," he said, leaning towards her now. "Let's get you a drink."
 
"Yes, a drink. I would like that."

She as never a big drinker, the the setting required it of her. And perhaps it could help her relax into the situation. She could feel his presences as he leaned into her. Close distances usually made her nervous.

"come on, relax you are on assignment"she spoke to herself in her head.

"Have you seen my friend Caroline?." she needed and in, and a reason to be here. People like her were usually not directly invited to parties such as this. Caroline would have been and dragged an entourage with her. "She told me she would be here"
 
Tommy shrugged, taking the Asian fox by the hand to lead her deeper into the party. "I'm sure she's here somewhere," he said. He didn't know who Caroline was, to be honest. His social circle was generally pretty small, and he only got into these parties because... Well, because he had the good stuff.

But he didn't care much for most of the people here. He found the greek life scene to be pretty shallow, populated by spoiled wealthy brats. He was only here to take their money, really.

All around them, people mingled, chatting and laughing and carrying on. There was a game of beer pong happening in a corner. Closer to the DJ and the blaring sound system, people were dancing to a heavy, thick beat. Everyone was in costume, of course, many of them masked like Tommy was. He did notice that no one seemed to call out to the girl he was with as he led her back to the kitchen for a drink.

They made it to the kitchen, finally, and discovered it was thick with marijuana smoke, a couple joints being passed around.

"So what brings you here tonight?" he asked her, curious, as he poured her a cup of the sweet but potent alcoholic punch out of a huge bowl, and handed it to her.
 
There was so much noise as the party rages on around her. People dancing. others drink. Some drinking heavily. Most of the other girls were dressed in even more revealing costumes than she was. Many of them in masks. Most of the other guys in masks as well.

She coughed as they made their way in to the kitchen. The thick smoke from the marijuana filled her lungs and made her head feel light. One of them blew smoke in her face as she walked past causing her to cough even harder.

"So what brings you here tonight?"

She took the drink and took a large swig, trying to wet her throat after the smoke attack. It was sweet and she could tell it was strong. Michelle knew she would have to take it slow on this one and probably should have been a little more wary about taking a drink from a stranger.

"You know. Its Halloween." Trying not to let on the real reason she had been sent into this party. "My friend Caroline said it would be fun and that I needed to get out and experience college life a little better. I don't get out much.What about you?"
 
Tommy smirked, pouring himself a cup of the potent punch and taking a sip. He guided her out of the smoke-filled kitchen, and back out into the party. His lines were well-rehearsed.

"Well, I heard about this stuff called Pixiedust... A buddy of mine tried it a couple weeks ago and said it was really amazing. I heard there was gonna be some at this party, so I came here to try and get some..."

He turned and looked down at the little Asian fox to guage her reaction. He figured there was a good chance she would bail immediately, but there was also a good chance that her curiosity would be piqued. He knew that he'd never sold her the stuff before, but that didn't mean someone hadn't given her some at some point. Still, she seemed pretty naive in the party scene, so he figured she had never tried it before.

"You know anything about the stuff?" he asked her, standing close and having to talk next to her ear to be heard over the loud music. He could smell her shampoo in her long black hair, and the scent caused a certain, familiar rush of blood to his loins.
 
This was what she came her for. To investigate. She felt her heart race. She felt him lean in the feel of his breath tickled her ear as he spoke. there was a predatory look in his, but she was not sure if that was just her imagination or the effects of the pot haze and alcohol mixture.

"Pixiedust...I have heard of it. My friend, she mentioned it to me in a passing conversation. Not really sure whats its all about."

Michelle took a sip of her drink, not really drinking it at all. She had to stay focused for now.

"What have you heard about it?" the heat radiated from his body. She tried to keep her calm as he continued to lean in.
 
One of Tommy's hands slid up her back, steadying himself when he was bumped into from behind by drunken revelers. His hand lingered, however. "I've heard its like some crazy party drug, kinda like X, but way better." He smirked.

"Sounded kinda fun... That's what college is for, right? Experimenting? Doing crazy shit? That's what I was told when I got here, anyway," he continued. "They say its better to take it with a partner, though. I seem to have lost my friends, and you can't seem to find yours..." he trailed off.

"I'm Tommy, by the way," he said, removing his mask and giving her a coy smile.
 
Michelle let out a faint inaudible gasp as she felt his hand on her back. His touch had caught her off guard. But it was nice in a way. Touch of another was not something that she had very often. She kind of reveled in the idea of just being a typical college student, and not the one everyone was banking on. Her parents wanted her to excel, they had saved every penny from their small shop in china town to help her go to this school. She worked very hard to keep her grades up and honor their hard work.

For a moment she got caught up in his gaze. There was something mischievous and dangerous about him but oddly alluring.

"Hi Tommy, I'm Michelle." She held her hand out forcing him to take a small step back.
 
"Nice to meet you Michelle," Tommy said, giving her a devilish smile and a wink. He could tell by the glint in her eye that he was reeling her in, slowly but surely. Even as she was pulling away from him a bit, he knew he had her.

"So what do you say, Michelle? Wanna give Pixie a whirl?" he asked her. He knew she was curious. Now it was just a matter of getting her to go for it.

Of course, if she didn't, he could always slip it into her next drink...
 
"I just don't know Tommy. I really don't even drink."

Her heart raced. She had to figure this story out. Get to the bottom of it.

"Is it safe? Where does it come from?" Her eyes were wide with curiosity. She tried not to seem to eager
 
Tommy chuckled a bit. She seemed nervous, but eager. He wasn't sure how to take that.

"Is it safe?" Tommy said, shrugging his shoulders. "I doubt the FDA has taken a real close look at it," he said. "As for where it comes from... I don't know. I got a couple pills from some chick in an angel outfit," he lied.

Of course he knew exacty where it came from, and what all was in it.
 
Michell really wanted to try this drug. She wanted to let go of all the expectation that was looming over her head. All the responsibility that was put on her shoulders. It would be an easy out. But she was on a story. Her first big one. And being hyped up on some drug willingly would put her credibility to shame. This was journalism, not undercover police work.

"I think I'm gonna have to pass on taking. I wont stop you from partaking if you so desire to." She lifted the strong punch to her lips and took a strong drink. She throat was parched from the warmth in the party
 
Tommy was a bit disappointed that she was declining. He looked around, took another drink, and shrugged.

"Hey, it's all good, I get it," he said. He'd have to find another sexy lady to share his pills with, it seemed. "Enjoy the party!" he said, "I hope you find your friends!"

And with that, he made to slip away. It seemed the downtown bars would have to do after all...
 
Michelle stopped as he turned from her. She was going to lose her chance.

"Get it together girl" she spoke in a whisper to herself. "You have to investigate this."

Quickly she grabbed his arm as he started to turn away. She needed this story and he had what she was looking for. she could not let this slip though her fingers like this.

"Wait...!" She hesitated for a moment. "I'm tired of being so straight and narrow." She let her hand slide down to his hand pulling him back in a soft gesture. "I changed my mind." She let a coy smile curl upon her lips as she pulled him back to her
 
Tommy stopped short, feeling the hand on his arm, and turned to look at the foxy Asian girl. He smiled at her words. She'd had a change of heart, it seemed. He was curious as to why, and he wasn't quite buying her explanation.

But it would do for the time being, for his purposes. He let his gaze wander up and down her sexy body once more, perhaps lingering a moment too long in her cleavage.

"Cool," he said, a smirk growing across his face. "Come on," he said, his hand finding hers, and he pulled her along through the party suddenly, insistently, a man on a mission.

Moments later, they were in a darkened hallway. He tried a doorknob, turned it, and opened the door into a bedroom. He had no idea who it belonged to, nor did he care. "Come on," he said again, shutting the door behind her. He winked at her. "I've heard this stuff is best when it's snorted," he said, pulling out his remaining capsules, and cracking them open so that the white powder spilled out onto the desk.
 
Michelle followed him into the room. the noise of the party disappearing behind her as the door was closed. It took a moment for her to adjust to the silence of just the two of them.

"I've heard this stuff is best when it's snorted,"

Her mind spun. snorted. this was a different ballgame. She was willing to take a pill. The images of people overdosing came to mind. she shook her head and cleared it. A little would not hurt.

She watched as he swiftly dumped the contents of the capsule on the desk and neatly divided it up into a couple lines, one for each of them.

"I've never snorted anything." Her voice wavered as she spoke.
 
"It's easy," Tommy replied, glancing over at her with a bit of a smirk. For the dark part of him, this was his favorite part of these kinds of nights: innocence corrupted. She didn't have a clue just what she was in for.

He continued raking out the lines, until there were two evenly divided rails laying before them. He pulled out a hundred-dollar bill from his wallet, and tightly rolled it up into a perfect little tube.

"Watch," he said. "You take the tube and put it in one nostril. Hold it like this," he said, demonstrating, "so you can use your thumb to close your other nostril. Then just drag it along the line as you sniff it up," he said, and promptly did just that with his line.

"Mmm," he grunted. "It's gonna burn a little at first," he sajd, "but that goes away pretty quick." He closed his eyes, feeling the drug hit his bloodstream with a vengeance, a buzz quickly spreading through his head, a heavy euphoria setting in. "Fuck, that's good stuff."
 
Michelle took a deep breath. She was still unsure of this and not sure if this was the right actions she needed to be taking in order to get to the bottom of this story. She had to start somewhere though and this was her only lead.

She took the rolled up hundred-dollar bill that he was holding out to her and rolled it nervously in her fingers. Cash had never really been her thing. Everything in her life had been dealt in plastic. The textured of the paper intrigued her. She spin it a few more times before turning her attention back to the white powered lines on the desk.

“Ok, here goes nothing.” She held the tube up to her nostril and held the other closed the way he had done. With a quick breath she inhaled the line.

A burning sensation spread though her nose and behind her eyes casing them to water. She sat on the edges of the bed breathing deeply as the burn started to subside. Her head spun a bit as she clenched her fists in the sheets as if trying to steady herself. Slight panic and regret filled her mind

“How long till this kicks in? How long will it last?” She asked as a buzz started to fill her head.
 
Tommy watched Michelle, his little Asian fox, as she bent over and snorted up her line. She was a natural. Just watched her do it turned him on immensely. She sat down on the bed, and looked up at him, something like fear flashing in front of her eyes.

"I don't know," he lied. "I guess we'll have to find out." He sat down next to her, knowing full well just how the drug would take its course.

The initial buzz was already hitting him, and it would be settling into her head any moment now. A nice buzzing high, the kind that inspires naughty thoughts in even the most innocent of people. The buzz would spread through her body over the next ten minutes or so, until it started to grow more intense in their nether regions. Her pussy would flood just as his cock would stiffen, almost unnaturally.

And things would just get more intense from there over the course of the next four hours...
 
A gently hum started in her head as she felt the drug begin to creep into her system with the aggression of a tidal wave.. It was fast, and a little much. It felt like her world was going to fall out from under her.

Quickly she grabbed onto his arm as if she were holding on for dear life.

“Wow, thats faster than I could have imagine it would have hit.” The wave subsided almost as fast as it had crashed in. She could feel a warmth start flooding though her body. A slight tingle on her lips. She licked them gently surprised at the thrilling sensation it spared withing her. The brush of the thin fabric of her fox costume stirred even more as she felt her nipples start to harden and push against the fabric.

The hand that had hold of his arm released gently as she played with the sensation on her fingertips. She wanted more of that. It was enticing and addicting.

“Touch me, I want...I need to be touched.”
 
Back
Top