A Villain's Work

Gabrielle bites her lip, letting her head fall and rest against his arm. "You aren't some thug. You're sweet," she says, letting her hand move to squeeze his arm gently,before her smile widens at his offer. "You don't have to spend your money on me. I really like Deadpool and Black Widow. Scarlet Witch is pretty cool too."

She's looks towards him as he answers the question not only correctly, but with the answer that she was thinking of. "You caught my truck question," she laughs, squeezing him gently. "I guess you can keep up with me after all," she grins before his fingers move over her, her hand gripping him tighter.

"It's fine," she says, her voice breathy as his fingers travel upward, her heart racing. She's never had anyone touch her like this, never had anyone create such a weakness in her with their touch. She quickens her pace towards her apartment, fumbling with her keys to open the door. "No roommate," she says, smiling over at him.

She lets him in first, showing a fairly organized room with a double bed, a computer that prints things in Braille, Braille books filling her bookshelf. Placing her bag on her desk, she turns toward him, giving him a small, nercous smile. "Welcome to my humble abode."
 
"Hey now, I have a rep you know, if the other thugs heard you calling me sweet I'd have to work hard just to keep their respect." He clicked his tongue. "Sure, but I want to. Deadpool is the shit! He's like Ferris Beuller meets the joker! Crazy as a motherfucker and twice as funny!" He considered the other two characters. "Hmm, I'd definitely do Black Widow, the Scarlett Johansson version I mean, Mmm Mmm! She IS tasty looking!" Then he thought about Scarlet Witch. "Meh, Scarlett Witch just got way too O.P. if you ask me, wishing what, like ninety percent of mutants out of existence? I mean, come on! That was worse than retconning Spidey and M.J.'s marriage! Mephisto doesn't have that kind of power, I mean come on!"

He really liked that he could talk comics with Gabe, it was pretty Damn cool that she knew her stuff! "No room mate!? How did you swing that? The administration keeps telling me it's to educate and prepare us for the real world, I think it's just to cut costs and cram us in like we are sardines or something..."

"It's fine," she says, her voice breathy as his fingers travel upward, her heart racing. She's never had anyone touch her like this, never had anyone create such a weakness in her with their touch. She quickens her pace towards her apartment, fumbling with her keys to open the door. "No roommate," she says, smiling over at him.

He looked around her room, impressed, no piles of dirty underwear, no stacks of pizza boxes and actual furniture! Not just cable spool tables and duct taped milk crate shelving. "Casa de Gabreille!" He pronounced it with a golf clap as he went to sit on her bed. "It's nice, better than my room, my asshole room mate never picks up anything..." He said as he tested her matress out to see if it squeezed.
 
Gabrielle laughs at the comment about Deadpool, nodding with a grin. "He's the best. You know they're making a movie? Ryan Reanolds. Same guy who was in X-Men Origins Wolverine, but it looks like they won't mess up the character this time. Good point about Scarlet Witch though. That's why I always hated Superman. There's no excitement without the challenge."

When he commented on her lack of a roommate, she shrugged. "Perks of being blind. I said I have trouble sleeping or working with one because the rest of my senses are really acute, so small noises could be really distracting. I could manage, but it's just better living alone for me." Oh, and I also happen to be a vigalante and sneaking in and out in full costume would require some explaining. Not that she would tell him.

She giggled softly and sat down on the bed with him, blushing slightly. "Hey, the mess wouldn't bother me unless there's a smell, so you can probably take me there," she laughs, leaning against him. "So, do you want to watch a movie or something?" She asks, resting her hand on his leg.
 
"No excitement without a challenge. Yeah, you're right, you know. I could totally fall for a girl like you!" Jake replied as he felt her hand on his leg. "You're a great girl. How come you're not seeing anyone?" He put his hand over hers and rubbed her warmly. "Yeah, what do you have to watch?"
 
Back
Top