The Raiders of the Scarlet Sails (OOC)

kittenofdeath and deathsknight,

For the larger plot ... I need Red and Blade to become more romantic than they are presently. There have been hints and suggestions already that the two like each other … but I need to get them to the next level.

I see two ways for this to be accomplished.

Red could flirt and even go to bed with Luca … this causes Blade to become bold and announce his love for her.

Or Red could flirt with Luca … and Blade does not like it … and announces his love for her

I’m sure there is a bunch of other options … please suggest the one you like best. It might also involve reveling Luca true nature.

In my next post … I’m also planning on Red telling Captain Luca ... they are pirates. She is going to offer him an option to join the crew. I hope that is good with everyone.
Thanks!

The basic plan I had been running with had been roughly that, Luca continues getting closer to Red through various means while being somewhat rude to Blade, and at some point Blade would get fed up with it and do something drastic.

The part I haven't decided is if I'll have him start doing it on purpose at some point, though I guess that really depends on how much Blade telegraphs his affections. Because Luca would totally think that hitting on a violent criminals crush to provoke a confession of love out of him is a great idea.
 
Ok ... the ship and village group are together. I'll be covering Reaver and Flitter characters until Wombat9966 returns.

Enjoy!
 
Well you have to remember that Blade is so insecure about revealing his feelings that he would rather just let Red sleep with all the guys in the world before revealing his true feelings.

It will take more than jealousy to get him out of that shell. Perhaps Red could be in a life endangering position and Blade practically jumps into the situation, placing himself in harm's way (since there is a cleric type underway through Jabnil) and when Red asks him why he did it and he think that he's dieing and have nothing to lose, he reveals his true feelings to her.

Of course just suggestions, if you want the jealousy to work, I can make it work.
 
FYI Everyone,
I have had two people tell me they are reading this thread ... and they like it.
Congrats and good job everyone :)
 
Ok ... the ship and village group are together. I'll be covering Reaver and Flitter characters until Wombat9966 returns.

Enjoy!

Don't think he is going to return, just letting you know. Can't say why, but pretty sure I am correct! :mad:
 
FYI Everyone,
I have had two people tell me they are reading this thread ... and they like it.
Congrats and good job everyone :)

Go us.

Don't think he is going to return, just letting you know. Can't say why, but pretty sure I am correct! :mad:

Well, he has been gone for about a month at this point, so I'm none to hopeful about his return either.
 
Apologies on the extended delay on posting, its been a bad time for me lately.
 
Sorry to hear that. Thank for returning! :)

KatiePlaything's inbox is full ... so i'll leave a message here for her.

Love the rumor on Capt Harrigan. Let me know if you need any of my characters to add info to it.

Thanks!
 
Character

Name: His name is Thorald Deighton.

Race: He is a human.

Personalty: He is emotionally unstable and serious due to his battle experience. Thorald's main interests are to survive and females. He is always looking for adventure and entertainment.

Background: This young adult is an experienced figther that wears a mithril ringmail and wields the silver double edge sword named Silver slayer. He is tall, slim, has turqouise eyes, long reddish brown hair, beard and mustage. His hometown Candie was burned and the people he cared about was killed by an anonymous group in a raid. Thorald lives in an Inn and works as a mercenary.

Defect: Thorald is a selfish womanizer with mood swings and he can lose control over his actions.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Thorald Deighton.

Race: Human.

Personalty: Borderline.

Background: The experienced figther wears a ringmail and wields the silver double edge sword Silver slayer. He is tall and slim with long dark hair, beard and mustage. His hometown was burned and the people he knew was killed.

Defect: His mood swings.

Dude no offence, but wait for your OOC application to be accepted before posting in the IC.

And this character sheet is a bit iffy. Give us more info to work with
 
Sexnovella,
I agree with Deathsknight ... additionally, your first post needs to be more detailed and follow the story up to this point. For example:

Who is the blond woman with a blue dress?

If you are talking about Jabnil ... she is in a deep purple cloak ... and she is not recruiting for the ship. She is just at the table with the other officers of the ship.

If i had not made it clear the bar ... and village is full of pirates. This is a special place which reworks ships to hide them from original owners ... not exactly a legal thing to do.

and what is "the clothes for my naked girl" comment about?

A more detailed post would be helpful. Try to put yourself into your character's shoes ... would you say all those things to people you don't know?
Thanks
 
Last edited:
Thanks

It's a good challenge to be in a strict and detailed rpg. I have written the basics in the occ to be developed in the icc since my character is a stranger and nobody knows him very well but I can add more to the descriptions.
 
All,
I'm going to post tonight.

Can i move the clock forward 3-4 days?

The ship's squibbing will be complete at that time, my nasty shadow demons will attack about that same time ... and I have another surprise visitor showing up.

Should be a fun time ... if you like blood thirsty demons trying to kill your characters

:D

Last question ... any character want to make a pass at Jabnil?

Wait, one more last question ... what is the name for our new ship? My suggestions below:

The Dragon's Cutlass
The Dragon’s Claw
The Crimson Flame
Red’s Dragon
The Scarlet Dragon
 
Last edited:
The scarlet dragon is the perfect name for the ship.

The scarlet dragon is the perfect name for the ship.
 
I have to agree with novella on that

Also I don't want a go with Jabnil so all's good with the time skip I think
 
I'm new to Literotica but not new to forum roleplay, is it too late for a androgynous Elven Knight to join?

Here's a sample of my writing.

A lone figure sat in a dark secluded corner, the hooded cloak of deepest green hid it's form. One equally green gloved hand held a long pipe, a pleasant aromatic scented smoke curls up from it's bowl. Ever so often the tobacco would glow, faintly lighting a alabaster complexion within the hood.

The opposite green gloved hand rests on a table, as often as the pipe a tin tankard would touch hidden lips. Upon exhaling smoke, the location a pair of slightly smiling lips could be identified. A small almost imperceptible turn of the head, the hint of stormy pale blue grey eyes is seen. A small gesture dismisses the girl quickly, a pout puffs the wenches rosy cheeks.

Silky soft platinum blonde hair, tied back by a simple leather cord, lay hid beneath the hood. The curvaceous Brunette serving wench would blush, as serving this lone individual incites the behavior. Nodding slowly in way of acknowledgment to her, this also strangely enough incites a smile. A fine brow arches at this behavior, as lately this was nothing new.

Annias Silverleaf a Knight dedicated melee combatant pledged with protecting those with them. Whoever is in true need of this fighting prowess that are of only honest character need to ask. Deceiving enemies shall fall beneath the high resilience of Elven will, as they simply not relent or quarter be given.

Main ability is the "Knight's Challenge" which can boost the morale of allies, goad strong enemies into fighting them, and or scare weak enemies. An Elven Knight must be of lawful alignment and maintain a specific code of conduct. All that lay within was a mind and soul, both perfectly attuned to the other with consummate skill.
 
Last edited:
Oh, fight time soon by the looks of things, fight time is fun time, well, one of the fun times anyway, naughty time is definitely fun time as well. On that note, Luca would probably make a pass of some kind at Jabnil during the downtime, it would most likely start as a ploy to get some more information about her, but that objective would quickly become a secondary concern.

Also, Scarlet Dragon works great as a name.
 
shall i set it up ... or do you want to? It can be a flashback ... or perhaps they are "doing" something when the parrot arrives.

you know ... just wing it. That was fowl ... sorry.

Maybe the parrot idea can egg you on? Oh shit that was another pun. Sorry.

LOL
 
Hi friends. Hate to say it, but real life is kind of kicking me in the ass at the moment, so I'm going to have to write Caitwyn out. She can just drift into the shadows and disappear during the battle.

Take care all, and enjoy the story!
 
Back
Top